VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 10th, 2017 #1
James Heimdal
Purveyor of Truth

Default Daniel Craig Will Play Bond In Next 007 Movie, Report Claims

Quote:
There has been much talk and buzz around the next James Bond movie, with a lot of the conversation covering who will play the super-spy. Now, it looks like Daniel Craig is coming back to play the part a fifth time, and singer Adele could sing the theme song again.

The Mirror UK (via ScreenRant) is reporting that Craig will be back for the 25th Bond movie. The site also has a list of actors who were reportedly considered for the part, including Idris Elba, Tom Hardy, James Norton, and Aidan Turner...

...In October 2015, Craig said if he were to play Bond again, it would "only be for the money." A year later, a report claimed that Craig was offered $150 million to star in the next two Bond movies, Bond 25 and Bond 26.

After Craig finished filming Spectre, the latest Bond film, he said he wasn't looking to dive straight back into another Bond production. "I'd rather break this glass and slash my wrists," he told TimeOut. "No, not at the moment. Not at all. That's fine. I'm over it at the moment. We're done [filming Spectre]. All I want to do is move on." ... More

Daniel Craig Will Play Bond In Next 007 Movie, Report Claims

Thread