Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 11th, 2017 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default New Fox Poll also shows Jones way ahead.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ro...rticle/2643113

Of course last election they were not that accurate because Trump still won, however these polls show Jones with a pretty sizeable lead though. Even if these Faux Jews polls are not accurate that is still a pretty big gap.

Either way this election is likely going to be close though.

I don't like Moore much because he is a big Zionist and a bible thumper Patriotard but we don't want Jones to win.

Old December 11th, 2017 #2
Tony Boone

I think Moore is going to win.

Old December 11th, 2017 #3
grail
House on the Borderland

Arrow Fake Polls Finally Give Up in Alabama,

Fake Polls Finally Give Up in Alabama,

Old December 11th, 2017 #4
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
I think Moore is going to win.
It's either people refusing to admit they support Moore (like they did with Trump) because the Soviet Media tried to shame everyone that didn't agree with them, or there's a lot of white republicans sitting this out because they think it will be six years of "Moore the child molester."

Old December 11th, 2017 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
It's either people refusing to admit they support Moore (like they did with Trump) because the Soviet Media tried to shame everyone that didn't agree with them, or there's a lot of white republicans sitting this out because they think it will be six years of "Moore the child molester."
Or a high democrap turnout.

In Oklahoma a recent state senate election had a lesbian win a state senate seat that was heavily Republican and a few other state seats flipped to democrap too and it's more republican than AL.

Old December 11th, 2017 #6
Dan Hadaway

...or fox news panicking Republicans into getting out and voting.

Old December 12th, 2017 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
...or fox news panicking Republicans into getting out and voting.
I hope that's the case because democraps are becoming energized. Look what they did in VA last month. Everyone expected them to elect a democrap governor again, but no one expected that huge of margin and in the House of delegates they did a lot better than expected.

In Oklahoma they have won some unexpected seats too.

Even if Moore does win, if it's by only 5 points or less I'd be really worried about next Nov and the midterm elections nationwide.

Then in Missouri however last month had a state senate special election which featured a popular (I) who always ran Republican previously and was considered a democrap plant to siphon off votes from the Republican challenger in a Republican district. The dyke democrap was favored to win that election due to the third candidate but she ended up losing by 10 points to the Republican.

So maybe not in all states democraps are energized but in AL I think it all comes down to voter turnout

Either way both parties suck though no matter who wins and with Moore you're getting a bible thumping ulta Zionist which we all hate those types on here. It's a lose lose situation no matter who wins.

Only reason why I don't want democraps to win is because of gun control.

Thread