VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2014 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I hear you, man. I made reference in another thread to someone being a "Sandalinista". What percentage of the readership do you think got that one? And Sally Field in "Smokey and The Bandit" was smoking hot.
Yeah i know...but we have to realize...this is now like 35-40 years ago. that is a LONG time. it's practically half a century, anything from the sevenities. that is just astonishing but it's true. 1975 is 39 years ago. god.

Old April 12th, 2014 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave from New York View Post
20-somethings have a very limited scope of knowledge. If it isn't the nigga rapper flavor of the month, dull witted TV sitcom, or latest video game patch upgrade, they are tabula rasa.

But don't let that stop you, Alex. We appreciate the subtle references, even the Revenge of the Nerds ones. Just don't stoop to Cannonball Run. There is a limit, my friend.
I'm always surprised how many people haven't seen the most popular '80s movies, the John Hughes stuff. What were they watching?

Old April 12th, 2014 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph in VA View Post
One thing I hope people notice is the how fired up someone like Alex gets when he's talking versus professional politicians, as well as the host. Sonny got fired up about the Scandinavian girl being gang raped barely more than he got fired up about his work pal being called a nigger. A person can tell that Alex is emotionally invested in the cause and is serious about it, whereas Republicans and Democrats are so monotone when they give speeches, it's obvious they don't really care about anything they are doing. With politicians and program pushers they are content pushing white genocide if it means they get to hold onto their cushy positions.

So many nominal white nationalist take the position that Sonny takes: "I know a hard working black guy, so I can't say they are all bad." Forget that. We can't play nice with niggers because we know a couple who show up to work. It's weak and typical of the conservatives to play the "respectablity" card.

Keep fighting, Alex. It was right of you to dominate the show because you are the dominant figure. Let's take a lesson from Alex in that we cannot compromise or act like we can coexist with conservatives.
- emotion is for men, reasoning is for children - when it comes to creating the deepest sort of political or social change

There is a reason that the conservatives FEAR to use emotion. Let alone emotion in relation to race. Because that's the path the big dogs tell them to stay away from. Because that's the only path that can lead to victory.

Not just not downplaying racial crimes, but playing them up. Making people feel how shameful it is we are under the thumb of this kike, and all the outrages he is subjecting our children to. That's where the gold lies.

MacDonald, Johnson, the Radix crowd are congenitally incapable of understanding this. We must reason! In moderate tones! That's not how it works. It never has or will work that way.

Whatever conservatives do is wrong. It will lead to losing every time. Whatever they do, do the opposite and you'll be on the right track.

The reasoning, organization and discipline are there to support and sustain the fanaticism. Not to replace. There is no substitute for passion at the level of fanaticism.

Old April 12th, 2014 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Langdon View Post
Very good mate, particularly the bit when people ask of NS-era Germans "how could an educated cultured people etc." and the answer being of course, the whole reason they DID react that way was that they were an intelligent, advanced people. That's a brilliant answer to that frequently asked question and will make a lot of curious types who can't (or won't) join up the whole spectrum of dots yet think.
I hope you're right, and I completely agree. The problem is, people can't conceive that soemthing that isn't American or British I suppose, could actually be on a higher level. They really can't. It's just lack of imagination, as much as anything. I try to emphasize that altho it may have started there for cultural reasons, there is nothing specifically German about what NS did. The techniques can be used by others. Our situation today is in many respects similar, and what NS did will work. And they were very adaptable too. If they tried something that didn't work, they changed it. They were not conservatives. Their dynamism is what we need, perhaps more than anything. I aim at the young, not the old. Otherwise, it's just entertainment. That's basically what conservatism is, and WN is always threatening to turn into it, since there's overlap in coverage and treatment.

Quote:
I got the impression he was happy to let you go on for as long as you needed tbh, I definitely didn't hear any tone of impatience in his voice when he contributed.
I hope he likes how it came out. I was long-winded, but what I said was valuable and his listeners will benefit from hearing them.

I spent a lot of my life trying to coax answers out of people, I always liked it when they had set points or prepared stories to tell, makes it easier. Of course, that was a different context, where they had less reason to open up than someone promoting a set of ideas.

Old April 13th, 2014 #45
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah i know...but we have to realize...this is now like 35-40 years ago. that is a LONG time. it's practically half a century, anything from the sevenities. that is just astonishing but it's true. 1975 is 39 years ago. god.
Man, you really know how to make a guy feel old. The remedy is that today it's going to be a sunny 79 degrees and I own spirited convertibles.

Tags
alex linder, broadcast, radio

Thread