Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 23rd, 2013 #1
Rounder

Default I Was A Guest Today (23 Dec 2013) on Los Angeles Radio Talk Show - Audio Here

https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3...KHGQkKE0s5CbVg

NOTE: It's The Jesse Lee Peterson show from Los Angeles and broadcasted in several other states, as well. Peterson is a so-called black conservative, who appears regularly on national TV shows such as Shawn Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and also on MSNBC and other networks.

I come on about 10 minutes into the tape, and run my mouth for roughly half hour. I managed to advertise WN website addresses while on the air, which is the main benefit of WNs speaking on main stream talk shows.

To Peterson's obvious horror, I exposed the jewish menace quite a bit.

Last edited by Rounder; December 23rd, 2013 at 05:06 PM.

Old December 24th, 2013 #2
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3...KHGQkKE0s5CbVg

NOTE: It's The Jesse Lee Peterson show from Los Angeles and broadcasted in several other states, as well. Peterson is a so-called black conservative, who appears regularly on national TV shows such as Shawn Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and also on MSNBC and other networks.

I come on about 10 minutes into the tape, and run my mouth for roughly half hour. I managed to advertise WN website addresses while on the air, which is the main benefit of WNs speaking on main stream talk shows.

To Peterson's obvious horror, I exposed the jewish menace quite a bit.
That was hilarious Rounder, especially when Mel the nog called in

VNN Media

Old December 24th, 2013 #3
varg

The ending was the best. He refused to let you say anything bad about his jewish bosses.

Old December 24th, 2013 #4
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

First caller:

Babies aren't racist until we teach it to them.

Quote:
Racist Babies? Nine-Month-Olds Show Bias When Looking At Faces, Study Shows
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1477937.html
We, as animals, have an instinctual desire to be among our own kind. Only social programming attempts to counteract and override this desire. And even then studies show, subconsciously, we have a tendency to separate along racial lines. Not just whites, but all races prefer to be among their own kind (except blacks - they fear their own race) for a multitude of reasons. Diversity or Multiculturalism is the social concept, not race or the desire to be among our own kind.

Good pointing out black voting percentages voting along racial lines.

98% of blacks vote for a black man = racial solidarity
98% of whites vote for a white man = racist

And when the caller said "Renig", coffee came out my nose!

Last edited by Mr A.Anderson; December 24th, 2013 at 07:42 AM.

Old December 24th, 2013 #5
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

"Do you hate Jesus?"

Pointing out the jewish supremacy in Hollywood (driving pop culture), jewish dominance in banking (driving economic inequality) means you hate Jesus. Talk about creating a strawman

I love the denial that jews are "god's chosen people" makes jews supremacists. Denying it is denying reality. PERIOD.

Last edited by Mr A.Anderson; December 24th, 2013 at 07:38 AM.

Old December 24th, 2013 #6
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Yeah, the end was classic.

"Are you going to let me get my point in on Ariel Sharon?"

"No."

One other interesting comment.

Peterson: "If you had an all-black state, you just created a ghetto."

Now think on that.

What Peterson just admitted is that left to their own devices, without help from white people, blacks could not maintain law, order, or civility, even if the infrastructure for such was handed to them at the beginning. That for some reason, blacks are inherently unable to live in a civilized manner.

That is what that statement implies.

Of course, all we have to do is look to Africa for confirmation of this (or Detroit). Left to their own devices, an all black society degenerates into a war torn hell, where power and force of arms (violence) rules.

Most black people, I believe, realize this about their culture/race, even if only subconsciously. And that is why they will never get behind separation in any way. The intelligent among them know that if whites were allowed to separate themselves, and blacks were left without all the social programs that attempt to help them, they would be far worse off. That those few blacks that have clawed their way out of the more base emotions/thought process predominant in their race, want nothing to do with their fellow black men. One can see this clearly with black migration out of traditionally all black neighborhoods.

And one only has to scratch the surface to detect who is behind the social engineering to pacify black society with all the free 'gib-me-dats'. Exposing the jew, in their eyes, might cause the house of cards to collapse, bringing their worst fear to life - an all black state they would have to live in.

And that's why, IMO, there is so much resistance to racial separation. Not because of "White Supremacy", but because of biological black inferiority.

Old December 24th, 2013 #7
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
The ending was the best. He refused to let you say anything bad about his jewish bosses.
Ariel Sharon: "We, the jewish people control America, and the Americans know it".
Congressman James Traficant: "Israel uses America like a whore"
Patrick Buchanan: "The US Congress is Israel's amen corner, and the White House is Israeli occupied territory"
Congressman Paul Findley: "No US foreign policy is possible without jewish approval"

That's what I wanted to say, and I had it written down.

When I do radio talk shows, I always have 50-60 credible written articles, all spread out on my bed next to my computer stool, for instant references.

Old December 24th, 2013 #8
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
That was hilarious Rounder, especially when Mel the nog called in
And the nigga host let him rant and rave on and on in order to lessen my own speaking time. Mel was hilarious, though, as you say.

These so-called black conservatives are more kosher and fear the jews more so than black liberals. At least the liberal ones openly oppose wars in the middle east, for instance.

By deliberately suppressing my criticisms of jews, and flat refusing my request to say something about Ariel Sharon, Peterson actually helped make my case against the jews. At least among his intelligent listeners. Thousands of whom, in my judgement anyway, are white conservatives who tune in to his show because he badmouths the likes of Sharpton and Jackson, and speaks out against black on white violence, and other anti-social behaviors among blacks.

Old December 24th, 2013 #9
Fred
Commie Killer

I am in the middle of this X-MAs show.

Glenn you did a great job. You think on your feet and tell the truth as you believe it.

Outstanding!

Old December 24th, 2013 #10
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

Well done Mr. Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
And one only has to scratch the surface to detect who is behind the social engineering to pacify black society with all the free 'gib-me-dats'. Exposing the jew, in their eyes, might cause the house of cards to collapse, bringing their worst fear to life - an all black state they would have to live in.

And that's why, IMO, there is so much resistance to racial separation. Not because of "White Supremacy", but because of biological black inferiority.
Indeed, they created a myth for themselves that because they were wronged in the past it somehow entitles them for eternal gibbs from YT.

Old December 24th, 2013 #11
DoubtingOscar
Banned

to understand the black race in america, you must understand that every famous black man, and every black businessman, is a prince hall freemason. Barrack Obama is, Jesse Jackson, most of your black entertainment stars, etc.

Most importantly, all your black city council members, strategic Federal workers, black police chiefs are prince hall masons.

If you just drive down the strip where all the black businesses are, you will even see half of them use masonic symbols on their business signs.

Prince Hall masons are BLACK JEWS. They are showered with money and the good life, in exchange for keeping control of the blacks.

How did the jews control the entire nation of India? How did the jews of the British Empire control China?

They used Freemasonry to make a secret class of people there rich, entertain them with every delight, every special perk. Class warfare works among the gentiles every time. They love lording it over their own people more than life itself. They all hate their own people more than they hate the jews.

You will notice how they are doing this with all government workers now, government workers get every little perk and priviledge, they have whole university classes of people thinking up special priviledges to give government workers that separate and divide by class and priviledge.

Old December 24th, 2013 #12
N.B. Forrest

"This is a smart African-American!"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old December 24th, 2013 #13
DoubtingOscar
Banned

picture of Trayvon Martin's father.

Grand Master, district 6 of Florida.

Last edited by DoubtingOscar; December 24th, 2013 at 10:23 PM.

Old December 25th, 2013 #14
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
"This is a smart African-American!"
And your point is. . . ??

Say it Aryan plain not kike-alike ambiguous, or STFU.

Old December 25th, 2013 #15
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubtingOscar View Post
to understand the black race in america, you must understand that every famous black man, and every black businessman, is a prince hall freemason. Barrack Obama is, Jesse Jackson, most of your black entertainment stars, etc.

Most importantly, all your black city council members, strategic Federal workers, black police chiefs are prince hall masons.

If you just drive down the strip where all the black businesses are, you will even see half of them use masonic symbols on their business signs.

Prince Hall Day 2012 2013 - YouTube

Prince Hall masons are BLACK JEWS. They are showered with money and the good life, in exchange for keeping control of the blacks.

How did the jews control the entire nation of India? How did the jews of the British Empire control China?

They used Freemasonry to make a secret class of people there rich, entertain them with every delight, every special perk. Class warfare works among the gentiles every time. They love lording it over their own people more than life itself. They all hate their own people more than they hate the jews.

You will notice how they are doing this with all government workers now, government workers get every little perk and priviledge, they have whole university classes of people thinking up special priviledges to give government workers that separate and divide by class and priviledge.
An excellent, and highly insightful posting. Thank you, and welcome to VNN forum.

Tags
broadcast, radio

Thread