Old December 15th, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
i've got to be fair...wait, no i dont

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0-killing.html
Mr. Linder, you don't need to be fair with the AA editors the daily fail gets:

Quote:
Mike's body wasn't found until last year after prosecutors offered him immunity in the murder case while he was being sentenced to 20 years in prison for kidnapping Williams at gunpoint.
He had kidnapped Denise and made her promise not to reveal their alleged secret.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0-killing.html

I can vouch that dead people, even in Florida, are NOT given immunity from prosecution, nor are they sentenced to prison. Some sheboon 'editor' at the daily fail put in language dey kud unnerstan n doan chu gibz dem greef ur dey mite kum afta u.

Florida has its good points, especially around where I reside. One of my public firearms ranges has a warning that fully automatic weapons are not to be fired until after 2:00 PM. Lots more folks that you might think have the ATF license to own fully automatic firearms, silencers, flash suppressors, etc.

Even though they call me "Doc," we have a lot of fun talking about niggers and how there should be at least one "open season day" on all muds. Once an ol' Southern boy, always an ol' Southern boy. I don't know how you feel about chewing tobacco with your beer, however. I do drink a beer on occasion even though I shouldn't since alcoholic beverages don't do my arthritis meds much good. But hey. It's nice to be around the guys with the fully automatic toys. They love my trick shooting where I make two pistol shots sound like one and hit a quarter in mid-air.

Last edited by Erik T. White; December 15th, 2018 at 12:52 AM. Reason: more info

Old December 15th, 2018 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

the shit about 'florida man' - you can run that same stuff about any state - easily. take a can and scoop up all the meth shitheads and lowlifes general you want in NEMO and southern iowa. i think florida has more open public records, or so i've read as a reason there are so many reported cases from there

Old December 15th, 2018 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

just an interesting story, no particular political angle to it

Old December 15th, 2018 #6
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
the shit about 'florida man' - you can run that same stuff about any state - easily.
Yeah, whiteskins say the same things about Charlottesville, but Charlottesville just happens to be the city where the anti-White agenda became most obvious. I just sat through a mini version of the James Fields trial right here in rural Oregon where a friend convicted of three counts of felony intimidation for allegedly mocking liberals.

I talk to nominally pro-White whiteskins on the phone and they say "Yeah man, Oregon is bad". The truth is Oregon is exactly like every other jew occupied state government. These dipshits that say otherwise are just in denial about reality and prefer to imagine themselves living in a safe space. The delusion gives the a false sense of security and obviates any need for them to rock the anti-white boat in their local areas. And then, surprise, surprise, they don't get arrested, which proves their delusional theory that they are living in a pro-White space.

Old December 15th, 2018 #7
Jimmy Marr

Default My Home Town

Unrepentant White Supremacist Gets 2 Years for Hate Vandalism in Virginia
"Heil Hitler. No regrets," the 20-year-old told police when asked if he had a message for his victims.

By Julie Carey and Andrea Swalec
Published Dec 14, 2018 at 7:06 PM | Updated at 7:06 PM CST on Dec 14, 2018

Quote:
The man who struck terror in two religious communities and a community college was sentenced Friday to spend nearly two years in prison. The judge had harsh words for him, especially after he offered no apology. News4's Julie Carey reports.

A man who spray painted messages of hate on a Virginia church and synagogue, including on the first night of Passover, was sentenced Friday to nearly two years in prison.

Dylan M. Mahone of Annandale, Virginia, was ordered to spend 21 months in prison and pay restitution of nearly $7,000 for damage.

Mahone, then 20, was unrepentant when he was arrested for the crimes he committed in March and April 2017. After leaving swastikas, anti-LGBT messages and anti-Muslim messages at a community college, church and synagogue, he said he would do it all again.

Things would be much easier "if Hitler wasn't right," police say Mahone said. When asked if he had any message for the victims, he replied, "Heil Hitler. No regrets."

Mahone's attorney asked for counseling for his client, and no jail time.

The crimes badly rattled two faith communities.

Rev. David Lindsey at Little River United Church of Christ said some members didn't return after the vandalism.

Virginia JCC, Church Vandalized With Hateful Messages
"We do have some folks that just aren't around anymore. We have some folks that took breaks for six, seven months, out of fear for their children's safety," he said.

Judge Jan Brodie spoke sharply to Mahone on Friday.

"I still don't hear an apology from you to the people you have harmed," she said.

Anti-Semitic flyers posted at Northern Virginia Community College in March.

"I can rehabilitate people on drugs. I don't know that I can rehabilitate people who hate," the judge continued. "That requires a change of heart. That's something you have to work through yourself."

In addition to the prison sentence, Mahone faces nearly two decades of suspended prison time that could be imposed if he is released and commits similar crimes.

Anti-Semitic graffiti was spray-painted at the Jewish Community Center of Northern Virginia (JCCNV) overnight on the first night of Passover. A nearby church was targeted with hateful vandalism the same night.

"Within 48 hours with the help of our community we arrested the offender in this horrific hate crime event,” Fairfax County Police Chief Ed Roessler said.

Police arrested Mahone at his Annandale home. He also posted anti-Semitic flyers at Northern Virginia Community College in March, gluing the flyers to tables and chairs. He was a student at the school.

All of the incidents occurred within about a mile of Mahone's home.

Among the hateful messages at the JCCNV on Little River Turnpike, "Hitler was right" was spray painted across an entrance. A swastika and an "SS" symbol were spray painted onto exterior walls.

The nearby Little River United Church of Christ also was vandalized, with swastikas, anti-LGBTQ messages and anti-Muslim signs. "Defend America; No Muslims," was written across the front door.

Police identified Mahone as a suspect through surveillance video and a Twitter account called Aryan Underground on which photos of the flyers at the community college were posted.

Among the items police found in his home were spray paint and clothing seen in the surveillance video. The video shows Mahone acted alone, police said.

He was charged in Fairfax County with two counts each of felony destruction of property, placing a swastika on religious property with the intent to intimidate and wearing a mask in public to conceal his identity.

Northern Virginia Community College Police charged him with felony destruction of property and wearing a mask to conceal his identity.

Members of the community rallied to clean up the graffiti.

"Neighbors have literally rolled up their sleeves to clean windows for faith communities that are not even their own," Lindsey, the pastor, said.

Old December 15th, 2018 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Unrepentant White Supremacist Gets 2 Years for Hate Vandalism in Virginia
"Heil Hitler. No regrets," the 20-year-old told police when asked if he had a message for his victims.

By Julie Carey and Andrea Swalec
Published Dec 14, 2018 at 7:06 PM | Updated at 7:06 PM CST on Dec 14, 2018
Embedded in quote by Jimmy Marr:

Quote:
Judge Jan Brodie spoke sharply to Mahone on Friday.

"I still don't hear an apology from you to the people you have harmed," she said.
I didn't see any mention of "forgiveness" by the "Christian church." So much sold out to (((the chosenites))) they do not practice what they preach.

But I'm sure they gather money for (((assistance))) to (((the chosenites))) and that makes me want to puke my damn guts out!!!!

Old December 15th, 2018 #9
Jimmy Marr

Ballsy 20 year old from Annandale.

Quote:
Things would be much easier if Hitler wasn't right. Heil Hitler. No regrets.

Old December 16th, 2018 #10
Enbyeff

Quote:
"I can rehabilitate people on drugs. I don't know that I can rehabilitate people who hate," the judge continued. "That requires a change of heart."
No, gavel ho: that requires ignoring a Mt. Everest of damning facts.

Quote:
"Within 48 hours with the help of our community we arrested the offender in this horrific hate crime event,” Fairfax County Police Chief Ed Roessler said.

"It wath HOWWIFIC! I'm THERIOUTH!"

Quote:
He was charged in Fairfax County with two counts each of felony destruction of property, placing a swastika on religious property with the intent to intimidate and wearing a mask in public to conceal his identity.
Like so many other laws, this one applies only to pro-Whites, not to muds & commie gutter scum doing Mistah Lipshitz' doity woik

Quote:
Among the items police found in his home were spray paint and clothing seen in the surveillance video. The video shows Mahone acted alone, police said.
Quote:
"Neighbors have literally rolled up their sleeves to clean windows for faith communities that are not even their own," Lindsey, the pastor, said.
You can bet the coon tune that that means Christers cleaning up the jewhive, not the other way around.

"Faith communities"....lol....

Last edited by Enbyeff; December 16th, 2018 at 10:06 PM.

Old December 17th, 2018 #11
Dan Hadaway

>items police found in his home
They got a warrant to search his home for simple act of vandalism?

Old December 17th, 2018 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Yeah, whiteskins say the same things about Charlottesville, but Charlottesville just happens to be the city where the anti-White agenda became most obvious. I just sat through a mini version of the James Fields trial right here in rural Oregon where a friend convicted of three counts of felony intimidation for allegedly mocking liberals.
yep. the courts are like this everywhere. one of the most irritating things about the internet is all these after-the-fact know-betters. of course genius them knew all that would happen in cville and never would have gone there. the sad part is, these people actually believe themselves. they are delusional about their own mental powers. this type is all over ANY conservative site, see vox day's blog, you'll see millions of "i always knew he was a shady one" etc etc. fucking idiots. you'll see them here: "ah kin tell he wuz a jew from the photo." idiots. the worst thing about idiots or maybe the defining thing is they dont even have a glimpse of their mental limitations.

if you can actually think and analyze, the proof is in the predicting. not the after-the-facting. everyone is right after the fact.

Quote:
I talk to nominally pro-White whiteskins on the phone and they say "Yeah man, Oregon is bad". The truth is Oregon is exactly like every other jew occupied state government. These dipshits that say otherwise are just in denial about reality and prefer to imagine themselves living in a safe space. The delusion gives the a false sense of security and obviates any need for them to rock the anti-white boat in their local areas. And then, surprise, surprise, they don't get arrested, which proves their delusional theory that they are living in a pro-White space.
yep.

what these nerfbrains dont realize is all these govts are full of lawyers that go to the same maybe 100 schools and they think the same way. or grad school in govt. so the rural populations may be marginally conservative, but basically they're head-down christian simp peasants. presided over by cultic whiteskin grad-school liberals/lawyers and ultimately kikes out of dc.

Thread