VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

12 MAR 08.

Dear Guenther! Many thanks for your latest mailing. Thanks for the great link-up between the Nazis and Zion-nazis. WIll the Goyim comprehend? Can Crazy Carto? I don't think so. The Cartoids seem to be working under the shadows of their own arses that they do not see daylight. I cannot fathom their motivations. I guess it's whatever gives their egoes a little boost at the moment. Carto last wrote me to let him mail his "true-jew" propaganda to my mailing list. I refused, of course. None of the Barnes Review seem capable of answering important correspondence, as you have learned. I thought that I was an exception, but they treat you as they did me: No acknowledgement; no reply.

An old professor of mine said, "There are no big secrets." An item on the radio suddenly revealed the line-up for World War III, as in a flash of lightning: Ein Blitzblick? Consider the anti-Moslem countries: Russia, China, India, Europe, Australia, the USA & Israel. All of them are under Zionist Occupation/Usury Governments. All of them want oil. Most Moslem countries have oil, including The Middle East & Moslem Indonesia, plus Moslem Sudan & Somalia. In brief, there is motive aplenty for World War III, starting in Iran. Why did I not see it sooner?

The jewsmedia alleged Russian & Chinese support for Iran, but I understand the U.N. Security Council, including China & Russia, now favors sanctions against Iran. World War III can start at any moment.

The large Moslem populations in North America, Europe & Australia may be designed to bring the war home to otherwise half-hearted Whites, & these Moslems can always be blamed for another 9-11 incident. Whites sure fall for the old Pearl Harbor swindle, so why change it?

I recently heard that Belgium agrees to pay 'reparations' to jews for their alleged theft of jewish property in World War II. Our people are just jew-slaves. We live in a time of great changes, but Goyim don't want to know that.

I send this letter in a small envelope in view of its importance. We should watch for more indications of WW III on the horizon. ZOG-watchers report the construction of large concentration camps in the USA. If WW III is the reason, then Moslems are most likely to occupy them.

More is being sent under separate cover.

All the best. ORION!

Eric

Old March 18th, 2008 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

10 MAR 08

Hail Jason! Many thanks for your thoughtful essay on Honor. You cover lots of moral territory which other thinkers have also sought to address since ancient times, & it always serves our own quest for truth when we strive to address these virtues anew.

Carl Jung saw Honor & other moral ideas as emanating from Racial Memory, which we forget at our peril. As you say, Judeo-American society under ZOG favors "situational ethics," or "Do in Rome as the Romans do." The name of that game is: Sell Out. But those who do so are sometimes surprised that they are rendered unhappy thereby, because they have offended their consciences. What an old-fashioned concept! But what is "conscience," if not a part of ourselves? If I have offended against myself, why should I not be unhappy? To sell oneself is also called "prostitution."

How do we function as members of The Animal Kingdom? I see our primary drive as instinct, which is irrational: Why do I wish to live? Why do I enjoy the beauty of a sunrise, &c? The servants of instinct are passion & reason, or should be, although sometimes we see passion or reason override instinct, usually under the influence of drugs, including alcohol. That is why The 4 Greek Virtues were Courage, Temperance, Wisdom & Justice.

Morality is largely a matter of knowing which is 'me' & which is 'not me.' Self-awareness & self-knowledge occur consciously, sooner or later, at least among intelligetn beings. Hence, we establish boundaries over which we may not cross without incurring risk to ourselves. In my case, I actually quit a job, just before it left for India, when my supervisor showed me how she wanted me to handle an emergency road service call, within the 7-minute time limit. As the 7-minute call limit arrived, she simply hung up on the caller, thus exposing the caller, who was stranded beside a busy highway, with his wife & baby, to injury or death, solely because of this artificial time limit. I pointed out to her that the people who had joined the road service club believed that they would get road service. I also pointed out that we could be sued for breach of contract, not to mention personal damages & injuries, in which I would be an accomplice, & therefore partially liable, and I had to consider how deaths & injuries resulting from my breach of trust would roost on my conscience. Was the minimum-wage I made sufficient to buy off my conscience? I thought not, so I quit on the spot. As I say, the job soon left for India, since the bottom line was all-important. Service in the public welfare was no part of the equation. Imagine being haunted by the voices of those who'd depended upon you for help, whom you'd let down, & found out later how they'd died, as the result of your betrayal of their lives to a profit margin? Imagine if the Fire Department were to limit its assistance in all fires & accidents to 7 minutes, after which, their service would be curtailed!

My late friend, Robert Frens, worked for a department of Boeing Aircraft Company in quality-testing of metals to be used in aircraft parts. He said that this was merely a formality, since the parts were already being made as he tested the ingredients. One particular batch of aluminum failed the aircraft tests, so Robert reported the failure to the Boeing executives, & refused to sign that the shipment was acceptable. The Boeing execs tried to argue that the test was 'irrelevant' & had no correlation to aircraft safety, when that was what the tests had been designed for! Every aircraft part is governed by hours of flight, for that determines metal-fatigue & likely times of part-failure. As I recall, the defective parts were not recalled. Robert was replaced by a zombie who'd approve anything, & Robert had to find another job. Such a deal! Well, he'd done his duty, so his conscience was clear, althouggh he seemed a bit jittery about taking plane trips.

In The Fire Season of 1961 on the Stanislaus District of California, where I worked as Helitack Foreman for the U.S. Forest Service, we lost 5 helicopters & 6 men, allegedly because of part-failures due to metal fatigue, accelerated by "hard-landings." But somebody made a profit, despite our losses. I had a conscientious helicopter mechanic, so I survived. I also guarded our machine when no one else would, at our fire base, to deter idiots who'd drive up the road to play. I wasn't being noble or heroic; just smart.

Words are symbols for the qualities they describe. Our job is to give substance, i.e., reality, to those symbols. Otherwise they remain mere lines on paper or sounds produced by our lips flapping in the air. I wish you every success at turning these symbols into real behavior. Strength through Joy to you. ORION!

Eric

Old March 18th, 2008 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

12 OCT 07

Many thanks for your letter of 8 OCT 07. Indeed, the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, the powerful jew Freemasonic lodge, & various American jewish pundits, including Professor Ignatiev are calling for the 'abolition' of Whites. A recent ADL download states, as you guessed, that being White will be deemed prima facie evidennce of "racism" and "hate." As laws are now progressing, it is treated by ZOG as a crime to be a racially-aware White, but not to be a racially aware jew, Black, mestizo or other non-White. This is like permitting all nationalities to exist, except one. This treatment of Whites violates the ZOG's own Genocide Convention, which is U.S. law, but is not enforced equally, as such. When I asked a local FBI agent if the "hate crimes law" would be enforced equally, he laughed and said, "Don't hold your breath!" He asked me about local attractions, places he might go for an evening out, here in Brownest Yakima. I told him he could choose to go upscale or down: At Lefty's Tavern he could get knifed, but at Besa Me Mucho Restaurant he could get shot. Both places were also good for practicing Spanish. He thanked me for the introduction to the town, but said he'd head right home & skip the evening festivities. I said, "That's what I do, also." Yakima's night life can easily be one's death. I heard a statistic on the radio that crime victims are usually young, for they wander around at night, while geezers get off the streets after dark, probably because the geezers are tired, not wise.

How do we account for ZOG's success, over the centuries? Most sheeple are asleep, so they believe whatever ZOG tells them, & they are not aware of who they are, nor their own real interests. For those who are awake, ZOG offers them "silver or lead." Silver if they obey the will of ZOG & lead if they don't. ZOG allows me to persist in attempting to inform sheeple, as long as I'm ineffective. My danger will come if I ever become effective, but I see no signs of that!

I know that you have no reason to see your incarceration as a 'success,' but you have already succeeded if you can learn from your mistakes. Our principal job is to turn stumbling blocks into steppingstones, to turn obstacles into our advantages. Tolstoy mentioned in "War and Peace" that Russia's 'brilliant' military campaign against the French invaders had nothing to do with Russian brains, but with Russian stomachs: The French were retreating along their invasion route, which they had already depleted in regard to food supplies. The Russian forces could not pursue them on that line of march because they needed food. By going where the food was, south of the French retreat, the Russians outflanked the French & defeated them. There is much to be said in favor of following the line of least resistance, as long as we know who we are & what is good or bad for us. That's what I've done, while avoiding much silver & even more lead, while striving, also, to reduce my consumption of explosives. "Moderation in all things," as some say. What good is knowledge if one is not ready for it? I've been extremely fortunate in obtaining knowledge at the very moment I was ready to receive it. I enjoy many luxuries: as a journalist, I need not lie to my readers for my living; as a teacher, I also need not be a liar-for-hire, as so many are.

Your experience & the marks you have to show for it are better than any diplomas when you speak to young people aboutwhat they should do or not do. Living it commands more respect than just having read about it, I think, for most people, including myself. By reading & listening, we can learn from others' experience, so we do not have to repeat them ourselves, but it is up to us to distinguish valid secondhand information from that which is b.s. This is what good juries must do: separate fact from fiction.

ZOG has many candidates, but only one policy. Consider the times we voted for 'peace candidates.' Woodrow Wilson ran on the slogan: "He kept us out of war!" while he was working to get us in. FDR promised that he'd "never send our boys off to foreign wars," which is what he wanted, on behalf of his beloved Soviet Jewnion. Johnson accused his opponent of supporting much the same policy as Johnson adopted: escalating the Vietnam War by sending in more U.S. troops. None of the presidential candidates seems good for the sheeple of the Jewnited States, especially since Bush can get us into war with Iran, at any moment. Apparently, our ZOG is currently offending the Turks & the Russians. Since we've offended everyone, at one time or another, it seems we must re-offend those previously offended. Our definition of "world power" is apparently that we must offend the entire world. Such a deal! As we ape decadent Rome & thus go ape ourselves, there will be none to mourn our passing, least of all Israel, for which we made such great sacrifices. ZOG deems us all as expendable, just as its minions have said, whenever they urged us to die for 'democracy' in other countries, but never this one. We were never a democracy, but always a hypocrisy, for the benefit of rich racketeers. Of this we must all be aware. All the best. ORION!

Eric

Old April 7th, 2008 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

25 JAN 08

Hail Joseph! Thanks for your letter of 20 JAN 08 & the timely demographic news on invaded Ireland.

It would be best to leaflet a small town, rather than a mainly non-White big city. For example, leafletting Brownest Yakima would be a waste of time, effort & paper, since most people are Mexicans, Asians & Blacks + anti-White Whites of the most virulent variety. So, what message would you have on your leaflets? Who are the possible readers supposed to contact? What are they supposed to do? I know a few semi-good websites, but they are pretty general. The basic idea is to preserve Our Race, but most ostensible Whites I know want to do anything but that. I met a woman from Mexifornia who fled the Mexican reconquest at tax payer expense. She claimed that her reason for fleeing to Missoula, MT, was anything but her dislike of living in Mexifornia, so I told her all she needed to do was to wait for Meicans to occupy Missoula. Then she'd feel right at home. How would you expect a race-denier to respond to a pro-White flier?

Let's get back to the basics: White parents do not parent. They do not teach survival skills to their children, for they have none themselves. They are good Christian sheep, so they are at the mercy of wolves. Perhaps they've never had a survival thought in their consumerist lives. ZOG says race-mixing is good; the churches say it is. Employers enforce affirmative-action laws, by ZOG. As you say, public schools are dens of degeneracy, so to send one's child into such snake pits is really 'child-abuse.' Home-schooling is still possible, but not if the two parents are debt-burdened wage slaves, as mine were, back in the 1940s & 50s. Fortunately, our grandmothers pitched in, or I should say, my parents' mothers & my grandmothers. My American grandmother taught me to read, write & do basic math. My Scottish grandmother taught me the value of reading. The kosher kommissars of the Los Angeles Public School system distorted reading, writing & arithmetic so grotesquely that I could not learn the "3 Rs," & I knew that they could not teach me with their methods. I remember that th eelementary school teachers 'taught' their subjects as if we already knew them, but I did not, so Granny did the job, & I was off and running.

Home-schooling is the way Our Folk can defend their children & arm them with the knowledge they need for survival. But, sheeple parents must want to defend their children. No amount of information can make them want that. Would a leaflet do the job? Would a wee demonstration by K-K-Kooks in bedsheets do the job, provided the FBI approves? If non-Whites are organized, then Whites must do likewise, but they must first want to do so. I see what goes on here: First, I see a White girl with her Mexican girlfriend. Next, I see her with the girlfriend's brother. Next, I see her with a Mexican baby. If you were there, at the beginning, would you warn the girl, or would you try to warn her parents? What would you expect her parents to say? I've heard them say such things as, "We're all Americans." "We're all human beings." "We're all Christians." Who am I to assume the role of parent, anyway?

American Whites willingly gave up their freedom to raise their own children, but in kosher-commie ruled Hungary, the people fought to raise their own kids, by having the mothers stay home. The Reds wanted to give them "quality day-care," Stalin style. When the jew dictator, Rakosi, wanted the women to go to work, the Hungarians rebelled. The USA set them up with propaganda: "Revolt against communism & we'll help you!" But we didn't help them at all. Some Hungarians whom I've known fled to the West. Patriotic leaders were killed by Soviet KGB assassins & others were locked up in American gulags. Such a deal!

After the U.S. Civil War, our ZOG wanted Soviet-style indoctrination in its "Little Red Schoolhouses." Children were rounded up by U.S. troops with fixed bayonets in the 1880s, just like the Zoggies who enforced school Africanization in Little Rock, Arkansas, with bayonets. Oh, how 'democratic' we are -- NOT!

So how will Our Folk survive? Only if they WANT to survive. Until that time, we shall suffer major losses.

All the best. ORION!

Eric

Old July 18th, 2008 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

6-6-08

Hail [ ]! It came to me as I was reflecting on our present economic mess that we are suffering the culmination of one policy which is called "the trickle down theory." This idea was championed by jew economists in the USA who touted that everyone would benefit if we made the rich richer. I noted that this idea was a major cause of the Mexican Revolution of 1910, for by making the rich even richer, it was supposed that some shekels would fall from their bursting pockets & thereby benefit the poor & the middleclass. The advent of the 1910 Revolution proved this theory wrong, but Goyim neither learn nor remember, so the jews were able to promote this disastrous doctrine again, beginning, I think, with the Reagan presidency. Since then we are coming to see a Turd World style two-tier economy in the USA, of the very rich & the very poor, with former middleclass workers joining the ranks of the poor in increasing numbers.

The very rich favored tax cuts for themselves, as well as "free trade" agreements like NAFTA, CAFTA et al. these two policies alone, on behalf of globalism & greed, have impoverished the tax-payers who are largely middleclass, or were, before their jobs went overseas, as my last one did, to India. Inflation, which robs all who are neither rich nor dishonest, is added to the lack of income from jobs now gone. Native born citizens also face foreign competition for existing jobs in the USA, as I did when I tried to find menial work in Yakima which I'd obtained previously in Louisville, Kentucky. Mexicans monopolize gardening & landscaping jobs here, & they use the White man's most advanced power-driven equipment to do them. I wish I'd had such things in Louisville!

I arrived in Brownest Yakima in late 1993, so I've seen major changes in the town which reflect on the development of the two-tier society. The old center of Yakima no longer reflects the mass-market for goods & services. Such stores are gone, for the most part, to make way for high-income attractions like expensive hotels, boutiques, condominiums, wine-tasting shops, plus a large, ornate theater for the limo crowd. Lack of businesses for the "little people" tends to reduce their numbers in the downtown area, as I notice. Retailers know they can make the same amount of money by selling few things to few people for lots of money or by selling lots of things to many people for less money. Since money is their goal, they don't care how they make it. Hence, mass-consumers are being displaced for the wealthy minority. Rents are rising steadily in this area. Were I not living in subsidized housing, I would not be able to live here, certainly not on my previous minimum-wage income.

In my discussion with [ ], I recall Bakunin' warning to Goyim about the difference between the jews' rhetoric about their Communist 'workers' paradise' & the likely reality of jew rule, which came true as Bakunin foretold: If this was 'paradise' then its victims could only hope for a jew-commie 'hell' in an afterlife. The lesson for us to learn is to understand that a doctrine is only as good as those who tout it. It's not what is said, but who says it, that is important. The reality of Soviet Socialism was jew imperialism. Even jew porno-writer Nabokov called his kosher cronies "the new tsars."

In The Protocols of Zion, jews are advised to promote all doctrines, "even those we know to be wrong," so that every creed will have a jew leader. Thihs is the kosher context in which all jew-sponsored ideas must be considered, regardless of their words. hence, we should consider Marxism, not only as a theoretical doctrine, but as a racial reality, if we are to understand how it came to be manifested as it did.

Nowhere are the discrepancies between words & reality more apparent than in the Judeomasonic entity known as the USA, in which we allegedly have "a government of law, not of men." The jews' genius was in convincing the Goyim tha tthey could trust a piece of paper to govern them, while ignoring or discounting the men who would obey & enforce the terms of these social contracts. The jews carried this fraud from the USA to France, thence to their Soviet Jewnion, & the Goyim fell for their swindle every time. For Whites, the realms of economics and politics are kosher, in the worst sense of the term. Of course, our domination by jews began with the introduction of Christianity alias Judaism for Goy slaves, so Whites serve as the jews' thugs in subduing the manly cult of Islam which, like Judaism, calls its adherents "men," not "sheep." Thus do Whites play a servile role on behalf of one Semitic cult versus another, both of which seek to subdue the population of the planet on behalf of their respective peoples. Whites may expect no thanks from our jew masters, nor respect from our Moslem opponents. What we have earned is merely derision & hatred from both parties to this intra-Semitic cult-conflict, in which we have no proper interest. Washington would call our circumstances the just deserts of "foreign entanglements," about which he warned. ORION! -- Eric

Old July 21st, 2008 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

22 Jun 08

Hail [ ]! It's always good to get your letters and your latest Dachau enclosure from the U.S. Holohoax Museum. I wonder at the peculiar holes in the Holohoax document. Perhaps these are some jewish ritual which makes the document 'holy' on top & sides, but not on the bottom. I enclose a copy for you minus the holes.

As to be expected, Goyim believe whatever jews tell them to believe, for "If it comes from a jew, it must be true," no matter how many times jews change their stories. According to jewish sources, The American Hebrew et al. "6 million jews died of a 'holocaust'" as of 31 October 1919! In fact, the jew murderer Bronstein alias Trotsky was preparing to kill Goyim in his intended conquest of Europe. Whenever a jew points a finger at a Goy, he points 3 back at himself. In other words, the jew is at least 3 times as guilty for doing what he accuses Goyim of doing.

Memory is indeed the enemy of tyranny, so I recall vividly seeing the official Allied lie about the "gassings" at the "Dachau Death Camp" before the "Miracle of 1960," in which all "death camps" & "gassings of prisoners" occurred only in the 6 Polish camps. Naturally, the U.S. Holohoax Museum makes no mention of this 'miracle,' so I wonder how they might explain the existence of the official U.S. film which claims that "many thousands" died in the Dachau gas chamber built by jew film director George Stevens, for the making of the movie. The Museum document admits that no one was "gassed" in the Dachau "gas chamber," but a sane person would wonder why prisoners to be killed were sent to another "mill of death" at Hartheim, Austria, when they were already at Dachau, where all the necessary killing facilities were available. Why go to the trouble & expense of transporting prisoners to be killed over such a distance in wartime, when transportation was both scarce & precious? Obviously, the German authorities were in no position to haul jews around before "killing them," if that had been their intention. Yes, I'd appreciate the Auschwitz article when you get it.

Memory belies these new jew lies, for Allied propaganda bragged of our total control of German airspace. Nothing moved on the ground without being subject to attacks from Allied fighter-bombers. This Allied aerial interdiction campaign was so successful that German transport could not deliver much of anything from A to B, with any assurance of its arrival. Toward the official end of the war in 1945, German cities were starving & so were labor camp inmates. Dachau experienced hunger & typhus, so large numbers of inmates & guards died in the last years of the war. Initially, all such dead were alleged to be "gassed," until the Miracle of 1960, when NOBODY outside the six camps in Poland was alleged to be gassed!

The boxcarloads of bullet-riddled bodies near Dachau were dead of .50 caliber machinegun rounds: The Allied caliber. According to her own testimony, Sabina Citron nee Winter came closest to death on a RED CROSS train which was strafed en route to Berlin, by Allied aircraft. Sabina lived throughout "the holocaust" to found "The Canadian Holocaust Remembrance Association." A British friend of mine was taken prisoner by the Germans at Dunkirk, so he spent the war in Germany. He said his P.O.W. column was being transferred on foot, by road, with a big banner which could be seen from the air: It said P.O.W., with a big Red Cross emblem. The Americans enjoyed strafing them, too, as they did German farmers with hay wagons.

Paula Hitler's phony interview remindd me of Eichmann's phony testimony in Israel. He was in a glass booth in the kangaroo court, so he could only hear through earphones & speak with a microphone. The court heard entirely different questions. Thus, Eichmann would hear: "Is your name Adolf Eichmann?" The court would hear, "Did you gas 6 million jews?" Eichman would answer, "Yes," for the court record. Eichmann's job had been to TRANSFER jews to Palestine with his jewish counterpart, Joel Brandt. Brandt was murdered in Israel to hush him up, but it appears Eichmann received no news of that; otherwise he might have behaved differently, instead of giving a magazine interview. The jews hushed him up, too. All evidence of Nazi-Zionist collaboration had to be erased, so as to promote the Holohoax.

Sorry, I don't have the 1938 Time magazine, nor the Hitler photo as "Man of the Year." My archives are quite limited here, unlike those in Toronto, which I had to leave. Nor do I know all the SS oaths & medals. One who would is Richard Landwehr of Oregon, although he may be dead: POB 6718, Brookings OR 97415. Good luck!

"My honor is my loyalty" = "Meine Ehre heisst Treu." As far as I know, the State of Bavaria holds copyright on Mein Kampf. Let me know what you find out. Your research is very much appreciated. All the best, as always. ORION! -- Eric

Old March 26th, 2009 #8
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

The complete Eric Thomson on FAEM. Now it's sticky. Thanks Douglas Reed!

http://www.savefile.com/files/2052254

Old January 12th, 2010 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

1-1-10

Dear Tom: Thanks for the outstanding Afro Christmas poem & your letter of 24 DEC 09! Yes, I guess we can wave Old Glory as we stand in breadlines awaiting economic recovery, which is "just around the corner." One dumpster-diver anxiously inquired: "Which corner?" We are getting the same kosher crap as we got in the Great (for whom?) Depression of 1929-1939. I shudder when I hear such hokum repeated, albeit with current eCONomic jargon, for our situation is a whole lot worse now than it was in the 1930s. Then, all we needed was money in our economy for our industrial & agricultural infrastructure were still in place, similar to having a car with an empty gastank. But now, our manufacturing sector is almost gone, so there are no factory jobs to return to, similar to having a car with no engine.

Many thanks for the 1980s statistics on percentages of products made in USA, compared to other countries, including merchant vessels. I understand that U.S.-owned ships were mainly under "foreign registry," such as Liberia & Panama, so as to skirt U.S. labor requirements & safety regulations. I note that China appears nowhere in those stats. Surprise! As to be expected, Canada's manufacturing sector is also shrinking, as more jobs go to China. A friend who was a highly-trained mechanical engineer lost his job at John Deere after he trained his Chinese replacement, who took the factory with him when he returned to China. Now the young, intellegent, educated White man must drive trucks to eke out a bare living, when he's lucky. ZOG says that Whites have had it too good for too long. It seems ironic that a fellow who has all the 'cutting edge' technological savvy would be hung out like a wornout sock "online," long before his time of technological obsolescence.

My own job-loss was much less costly, as I was old enough to collect "Social Security" when my last coolie job left for India. As one wog said: "Any job which can be done on a computer can be done anywhere on earth." Right he was.

As you & Eric Margolis note, our "service economy" is mainly B.S.: The electronic shuffling of I.O.U.s, rather than productive work. Perhaps our jew masters will provide us with a Soviet style economy in which 1/2 will guard the other 1/2, or as jew-stooge J.P. Morgan touted: "I'll hire 1/2 to shoot the other 1/2," referring to the poor. Alkie-hippess Janis Joplin sang that "Freedom's just another word for 'nothing left to lose,'" so this is our fast-approaching "freedom": Freedom to freeze & starve. Boy, have I ever had an easy life of plenty & comfort! As Harry S. Truman proclaimed: "You've never had it so good!" Sixty years later, his words came true in my own case. As we were taught in school: If it comes from a jew, it must be true!

There is an old saying: "His bread I eat, his song I sing." That appears true for such jew-stooges as Billy Graham & J. Edgar Hoover, who denied the existence of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra right up to his last paycheck from Meyer Lansky. One blightwinger told me thta the Mafia was "anti-Communist." I replied that the COmmunists are also jew mafiosi in practice, albeit with a different song of lies.

I agree that Hitler left too much of the jew infrastructure in place. As Savitri Devi said, "He was too much sun & not enough lightning." But we should consider that "politics is the art of the possible," so could Hitler have achieved what he did in enemy-occupied Germany, had he tried to eradicate the jew-stooge Christians, Freemasons, et al.? I don't think so. At least he had a largely German population on his side. Perhaps he'd have eradicated the traitors who were sprinkled throughout his society, in time, but the jews gave him no time & very few resources. At least, the anti-German elements had to keep quiet when Hitler was in charge. I knew some Ludendorffers who said that Hitler "had to fail." I replied that we agree that all Christians, jews, Protestants, Catholics, Freemasons & Communists were at least potential traitors to German National Socialism, but we should really marvel that Hitler could have achieved what he did with a "nation of traitors!" What could Hitler do with the denizens of Judeo-Babel-America, an atomized conglomeration of Ostensible White sheeple who are thoroughly imbued with jew-lies, who mistakenly identify themselves with their parasites? Would Hitler have any relevance to such a population? I very much doubt it, for he'd be appealing to values which most Goyim have never heard of. As I told one Christ-eater: "You identify with the jews of the Old Testament, when you are their victim, like the biblical Egyptians." He grimaced, as if he'd just swallowed bitter medicine. I guess truth is bitter to jew-dazed sheeple. Perhaps Amerigoyim would understand me if I addressed them as "My fellow Egyptians."

I feel as if I'm reliving the sellout of White Rhodesia: The same jews & traitors with the same goal of "gut Whitey." But Goyim just don't want to know. Those who know are largely Zionist enemies of Our Race. Pardon my while I retire to my cabin, here on the USS TITANIC. Will there be any lifeboats available at the proper time? Will any Whites survive the sinking? What, me worry? We are surrounded by idiots, so we can only marvel at what happens next. DOWZ! ORION! -- Eric

Old January 12th, 2010 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thomson reviews "American Fuehrer," by Simonelli - a book about George Lincoln Rockwell

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...93#post1091393

Thread