VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 5th, 2010 #61
livingnotexisting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimber Leigh View Post
Johnny Depp is not White. He is part Cherokee and part Black.
Depp is Native American, German and Irish. I don't know where you're getting Black from. He may very have very distant African ancestry, but that's not relevant.

Old December 8th, 2010 #62
Kimber Leigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingnotexisting View Post
Depp is Native American, German and Irish. I don't know where you're getting Black from.
I am getting it from his Black ancestor, Martha. Her daughter, Elizabeth Key, became famous when she won her freedom from slavery. I did not bother to follow the rest of his family tree to see just how Black he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingnotexisting View Post
He may very have very distant African ancestry, but that's not relevant.
He does have African ancestry, as well as Native American. Neither of which is White. Furthermore, he publicly identifies himself as being part Cherokee. Perhaps that is not relevant to you but that hardly makes him White.

Old March 29th, 2012 #63
AkitaGirl
Banned

I don't think anyone mentioned Lakeview Terrace or Guess Who

I had to look up that girls name but it's Ashton Kutcher and Zoe Saldana. She is always fucking a white guy in movies. Turns out Ashton Kutcher does it in real life too.

28 Days Later some english negress I don't know her name off the top of my head. She was in Pirates of the Caribbean

There are actually a lot of them I just can't think of all of them right now. Most of you have only named the ones with white women and niggers. There are plenty I see all the time the other way around. I doubt Zoe Saldana has one movie that she doesn't fuck a white guy. I know the one she made earlier this year did too.

Old August 8th, 2012 #64
Barrius

Wallis and Edward (2012)

Kike with a White woman:

Knocked up (2007)
Pineapple Expess (2008)
Justice League (tv show) showing black-blonde interracial.
Smallville (tv show) showing black-blonde interracial.

Old August 16th, 2012 #65
America First

Action movie of 1980, but in the script slights are inserted against White's in the beginning by a reference that one veteran was criminal.

Movie script also inserts White women not supporting their men.

When you look at it deeper than the action story it not a healthy movie for young White's to have seen who have been dumbed down and Brain Washed.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; August 17th, 2012 at 12:13 AM.

Old February 16th, 2013 #66
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

I haven't watched kids movies in a long time, so it's hard to remember which ones promoted race-mixing, and I'm sure there are a ton of newer ones that promote it, but there's one that easily stands out in my mind. Pocahontas:

Old May 19th, 2015 #68
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Tomorrowland. A PG 'kids' movie from Disney features a Nigger and a hispanic, jewish or nominally white woman as his wife. At the end of the movie the creative and 'far seeing' geniuses are all non whites.

Also all the evil characters are white and mostly men.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; May 19th, 2015 at 09:41 PM.

Old August 18th, 2016 #69
White Brazilian Boy

Italian movie featuring a beautiful love story between an italian guy and a strong black woman:

Seriously, how can a man resist to this beautiful chocolate lady?

That beautiful smile, skin and hair that resembles a crown makes every man on this planet want to knee on her feet.

Old August 18th, 2016 #70
White Brazilian Boy

Dracula 3000 is one of the worst movies ever made on planet Earth. The director of this movie must have been on high drugs when he decided to create this shit.

At the end of the movie the last two survivors: a blonde girl(actually a robot created for sexual purpose, lol) and a nigger decide to have sex because death is inevitable(the ship is gonna crash in a star and both can't control the ship).

Old September 13th, 2017 #71
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

The mountain between us. Nigger Idris Alba and white women lost in the wilderness.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2226597/

I have lots of movies to write in the future about freeing ourselves from the jew.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old September 14th, 2017 #72
Ray Allan

Quote:
I have lots of movies to write in the future about freeing ourselves from the jew.
I hope to see movies and read books someday about our epic struggle for freedom from the dirty jew. Maybe VNN, Daily Stormer and other pro-White sites will get a mention. I wonder what actors could play Alex Linder and Andrew Anglin? Or other White freedom fighters yet to come? They're probably still kids right now or haven't been born yet.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 11th, 2017 #73
Ratatat

I was browsing Netflix last week and came across a movie "The Bad Batch" that looked pretty good. About 1/2 through the movie I was getting pretty sick of the anti-white propaganda and I had a strong gut feeling on how it would end...and sure enough it ended that way (with the white girl giving herself to a mexican guy). I only kept watching to study it and amused myself by picking out the propaganda.

Honestly this movie did not hold back against whites at all and pushed race mixing and race mixed kids pretty hard. The ending was very cliche and textbook liberal agenda. It made me mad how this garbage is aired, for free, on a national platform like Netflix and young children have free access to it. They could very easily watch it and not realize how brainwashed they are becoming from it.

I looked up the director, Ana Lily Amirpour, but couldn't find much information on her, although she appears to be very feminist.

Old October 12th, 2017 #74
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

IT (2017) Has a scene where the White girl is under some sort of spell and is broken out of it with a kiss from the token nigger.

Old October 12th, 2017 #75
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Baby Driver (2017) Has a White/Mestiza couple and the main character is being raised by a typically hollywood 'honourable black guy'

Old October 18th, 2017 #76
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
Dracula 3000 is one of the worst movies ever made on planet Earth. The director of this movie must have been on high drugs when he decided to create this shit.
Here it is a year after you posted this and we now know that not only was he high on drugs, he was also molesting children.
The hollywood pedophile who made Dracula 3000 also made this crap.

I wonder if he makes any mention of Winnies gruesome method of murdering the poor oppressed nig nogs in S.A?
She was a strong advocate of the necklacing program that helped the communists get into power.
Niggers enjoy setting people on fire.

Niggers, they can't be trusted with guns or knives and now we have to make sure they can't get at any matches.

Last edited by Nockda Redout; October 18th, 2017 at 04:19 AM.

Old October 18th, 2017 #77
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
Tomorrowland. A PG 'kids' movie from Disney features a Nigger and a hispanic, jewish or nominally white woman as his wife. At the end of the movie the creative and 'far seeing' geniuses are all non whites.

Also all the evil characters are white and mostly men.
And here is more that we have learned in the two years since you posted this.
It also has George Clooney.
The scumbag jew owned nigger worshiping leftist piece of shit who is also a member of the CFR and thinks freedom of speech should be abolished and we need more Muslims and niggers in our countries.
He is also a defender of his pedophile buddy Roman Polanski.
http://www.redrocktribune.com/george...ing-pedophile/

Last edited by Nockda Redout; October 18th, 2017 at 04:35 AM.

Old October 21st, 2017 #78
Serbian_Pride_14x88

Disgusting promotion of filth.

Tags
mee, movies, mudsharking, walker

Thread