VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 7th, 2015 #81
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Microsoft is fairly new to the scene. Before that it was Nintendo and Sony. Whites did start it in the early days if we're talking about like pong and tetris, but it's mostly dominated by Asians today. I mostly mean games with stories, mythology, and moral lessons. Not mindless shooter games. Most white kids are probably more influenced by Asians than they are by watching jewish TV. Most whites don't even watch much TV anymore other than marathoning series on netflix when they're not playing videogames. WNs would have better luck creating videogames than trying to get on controlled jew TV interviews.
Is there technically a difference between video games and computer games because I just googled "Best selling computer games" and scrolled down through the list of publishers and saw very few companies that I would classify as Asian.

Have a look:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lling_PC_games

Old July 7th, 2015 #82
varg

Default wanted to stay on topic, but Trad "Youth" is relevant to it in a way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Is there technically a difference between video games and computer games because I just googled "Best selling computer games" and scrolled down through the list of publishers and saw very few companies that I would classify as Asian.

Have a look:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lling_PC_games
Yes that's true. PC games are more developed by western companies. But PC games are a smaller % of the market share compared to Asian-dominated console games.

Old July 7th, 2015 #83
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Yes that's true. PC games are more developed by western companies. But PC games are a smaller % of the market share compared to Asian-dominated console games.
OK. I get it. I will add however that I know from experience that these White development studios develop games for Xbox and other gaming platforms. Would it be possible that these proprietary platforms then release the games under their own name, or would a company like Nintendo, for instance, be obligated to attribute creation to the actual independent studio that developed it under contract?

Old July 7th, 2015 #84
Jimmy Marr

I think I see how my viewpoint is skewed. My exposure is limited primarily to the MMORPG industry and apparently that is an even further specialized field than computer games in general.

It makes sense that such games would need to be developed by Whites because I think the plots of the games are generally derived from Western cultural models.

Old July 7th, 2015 #85
Sean Gruber

Quote:
But, what shall we do when nominal Whites start thinking like kikes?
That a man can lower himself to the level of a dog does not prove that a dog can raise itself to the level of a man.

Less talk, more action

Old July 7th, 2015 #86
varg

Quote:
I think I see how my viewpoint is skewed. My exposure is limited primarily to the MMORPG industry and apparently that is an even further specialized field than computer games in general.

It makes sense that such games would need to be developed by Whites because I think the plots of the games are generally derived from Western cultural models.
I was talking about JRPGS (Japanese role playing games)
It's true with MMORPGS too, but even with JRPGS the biggest selling games are pretty much all based on white culture and mythology, and the majority of the characters are white, even blonde usually. But my point was if WNs were producing these games it would be more effective than the jew TV which goes mostly unwatched to young whites.

Old July 7th, 2015 #87
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
I was talking about JRPGS (Japanese role playing games)
It's true with MMORPGS too, but with JRPGS the biggest selling games are pretty much all based on white culture and mythology, and most of the characters are white, even blonde usually. But my point was if WNs were producing these games it would be more effective than the jew TV which goes mostly unwatched to young whites.
Yes. I was kinda figuring that was what all this Gamergate nonsense was designed to curtail or forestall. I mean not that the developers were WN, but were just defacto White males developing products designed to appeal to a White male market, not that I remember any of the SJW mentioning race, but I figured that was the hidden agenda.

Old July 7th, 2015 #88
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
I know for instance in my area, which is basically congregated around the Microsoft complex in Redmond, there are tons of independent gaming companies and while the system programmers at Microsoft are comprised of a high percentage of East Indians, the independent game development industry surrounding Microsoft is almost entirely operated by White males. Is it possible that these smaller game development studios are subcontracted to larger Asian production corporation that might create the illusion of Asian domination when in fact the creative power is generated by Whites?
No, not if you're talking about the nips. They're actually pretty damn creative, if odd at times. Historically we've struggled to match them in quality, as varg noted; we've had a bunch of shitty Hollywood inspired "triple A" games that can't stand up to (Japanese) Fire Emblem ten years prior.

But things actually look like they're getting better. It's true that White "indie" studios are finally putting out interesting games. We're getting to where the Japs were in their prime.

Frankly, I'd say the Orientals are one of the most creative of the human races. Yeah, they might not match Whites, but we're unusual. They're significantly more creative than Arabs, Mexicans, Blacks, or anybody else, and the nips lead the pack.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old July 7th, 2015 #89
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Yes. I was kinda figuring that was what all this Gamergate nonsense was designed to curtail or forestall. I mean not that the developers were WN, but were just defacto White males developing products designed to appeal to a White male market, not that I remember any of the SJW mentioning race, but I figured that was the hidden agenda.
Relations between White gamers and Orientals are pretty amicable, and the Blacks and Mexicans haven't encroached too far. Gamergate was mostly about feminism, trans-queer whatever, and SWPL political censorship deforming the industry. Especially how it would corrupt "official" industry organizations, when the vast majority of the gamers wanted it out.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old July 8th, 2015 #90
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
If you look at a beautiful piece of art and see nothing but shapes and lines and figures coming into a math equation, then you're pretty soulless and out of step with the very foundation of Aryan society.
Straw man. Like almost all your arguments.

Quote:
If Sam Emerson was right, there would be a Chinese Beethoven by now. Asian pianists in fact can probably even out do Bach and Beethoven technically, but why does it just not sound the same when they do it, even not knowing the identity of the musician you can tell there's "something" missing.

What is that something?
Art speaks to the emotions. Whites and Asians are different enough emotionally that their art and music doesn't translate well.

Old July 8th, 2015 #91
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
Let's say I successfully convince Sam that on the most basic quantum level, "matter" is only hypothetical, all we truly know is math. Would accepting this fundamental immateriality change his life significantly? I don't see how. I don't really see any political implications from it. He would remain a racist and a Darwinist.
The idealist almost always thinks it makes a difference. That's why they argue for idealism so forcefully. Look at Joe Smith. He hates free enterprise and the modern world. Taken at face value the modern world is, in many respects, a wealthy high tech utopia. That's why every third world mud wants to move in! Without idealist fantasy what arguments could he make against technology and progress?

How many Confederate traditionalists are going to willingly give up air conditioning?

That's how far opposing modernity will get you.

Old July 8th, 2015 #92
Crowe

Quote:
Indeed, it isn't surprising. Did you hear Heimbach talk about how he (or TradYouth in general, can't remember) left flowers on the graves of those dead niggers? What the fuck. Why do we owe niggers (who were probably welfare leeches or had criminal records) compassion and respect? Why are they owed something they don't show us? Unless you're a bleeding heart Christian or liberal this makes no sense.
I don't have any animosity toward the niggers that were shot, but where was Trad Youth to put flowers on the graves of Whites murdered by niggers? Not doing that shows you care more about dead niggers, IMO. They may as well go out with the "Black lives matter" protestors. I'm being cynical, but the general point still stands.

Old July 8th, 2015 #93
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Straw man. Like almost all your arguments.

How is that a strawman?

Even most materialist assumptions require a good dose of idealism. Isn't attributing value to gold all in your head? Materially it's useless/worthless, so yes.

It's always people who believe in the goofiest shit that claim to be the most materially sound, E.G., Sam Emerson and Karl Marx.

Old July 9th, 2015 #94
Craig Dillard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
where was Trad Youth to put flowers on the graves of Whites murdered
http://reasonradionetwork.com/201102...dow-conference
Bearing that in mind, I stopped by Channon Christian’s grave in Knoxville on the way home from the conference, placing a rose on her grave. We dedicate this conference to the legacy of a smart and beautiful young woman whose life was cut tragically short by senseless (but not random) violence. If advocacy efforts inspired by her trials can empower us to stop the epidemic of anti-White violence once and for all, then she will not have died in vain.

--Matt Parrott
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I'm being cynical, but the general point still stands.
Nope. It don't.

Old July 9th, 2015 #95
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Dillard View Post
Bearing that in mind, I stopped by Channon Christian’s grave in Knoxville on the way home from the conference, placing a rose on her grave. We dedicate this conference to the legacy of a smart and beautiful young woman whose life was cut tragically short by senseless (but not random) violence. If advocacy efforts inspired by her trials can empower us to stop the epidemic of anti-White violence once and for all, then she will not have died in vain.

--Matt Parrott
Ok, fair enough. I'm glad to see they're at least being genuine.

Quote:
Nope. It don't.
What's the point of paying respects to niggers? Or is this even about race at all and is purely based on the fact they were fellow christians? There are a lot of White graves more deserving of flowers than those niggers were. I don't think what Dylan Roof did was right, but I'm not gonna shed a tear over dead niggers either. From the flip side, I don't think it would be appropriate to disrespect them either. It should be a non-issue IMO. Meaning not worthy of caring about. But I'm not a christian, which means I don't have a bleeding heart for niggers.

Last edited by Crowe; July 9th, 2015 at 11:50 AM.

Old July 9th, 2015 #96
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Dillard View Post

--Matt Parrott
Hi Matt. Thanks for commenting. I was hoping you were lurking.

What about the idea of letting the dead bury the dead?

Wouldn't it be more in keeping with the Aryan tradition, to burn the bodies and move on emotionally rather than making a display of sentimentality over the material remains?

What differentiates TradYouth's behavior in this matter from manifestations of traditional jewish materialism?

The more I reflect on the holohoax, the more I sense that it is an expression moral outrage over the non-ceremonial Aryan cremation of jewish mortal remains. Their tradition, which is in keeping with their materialist weltanschauung, is to entomb themselves materially in the earth, which they see as their rightful domain.

I'd love to see Whites making public efforts to emphasize their Aryan traditions and differentiate them from the cthonic traditions. Do you agree that something like that might be worthwhile, and if so, what ideas do have about working in that direction? Have you converted to Orthodox Christianity? Can you tell us anything about what differentiates it from Catholicism?

Notwithstanding my stated criticism/recommendation, I'm impressed by the work TradYouth is doing and acknowledge the wisdom of judging trees by their fruits.

Thanks again for commenting.

Old July 9th, 2015 #97
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
How is that a strawman?
If you look at a beautiful piece of art and see nothing but shapes and lines and figures coming into a math equation, then you're pretty soulless and out of step with the very foundation of Aryan society.

I never said art is nothing but shapes, lines and math.

Quote:
Even most materialist assumptions require a good dose of idealism. Isn't attributing value to gold all in your head? Materially it's useless/worthless, so yes.
You can have ideals without believing in the borderline mystical philosophy of idealism.

Gold's value is set by the market. The arguments in favor of gold as a medium of exchange are practical, not idealistic. You only find them mystifying because you think having all savings devalued by fiat money inflation is a good thing.

Old July 9th, 2015 #98
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post

I never said art is nothing but shapes, lines and math.

You can have ideals without believing in the borderline mystical philosophy of idealism.

Gold's value is set by the market. The arguments in favor of gold as a medium of exchange are practical, not idealistic. You only find them mystifying because you think having all savings devalued by fiat money inflation is a good thing.

It's ironic that your basic premise is identical to Marxism. The adage that capitalism and marxism are fundamentally the same thing is true.

Marx's "science" says economics and history are some invisible process propelled by laws that predict how atoms will create and decide social conflict. But when all of Marx's laws are debunked by history itself, Marxists conveniently change the "science" to fit the here and now, like Lenin and Mao did.

Your thought process is similar with the assertion that markets are some autonomous entity with a mind of its own that punishes people who break its commandments.

According to market commandments, the dollar should've collapsed a long time ago. Yet if you look up financial news, gold, copper, and silver are all plummeting while the dollar is strong.

Like Marx, capitalists get 1 out of 10 predictions right, but that's hardly enough to justify your faith/religion as science. Worst is that you can't disprove my idealism, but I can disprove your faith by simply pointing to the small group of people who plan the dips and boons of the market.

Just because you call your idealism and leaps of faith science doesn't make it any different from George RR Martin style traditionalists talking about the metaphysics of war.

Old July 9th, 2015 #99
Paul Vogel

Default What is the explicit difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
What, in explicit terms, is the difference between Materialism and Idealism?

I mean in a high philosophical sense, not a money vs ideals thing.
What is the explicit difference?

The difference in explicit terms between Materialism and Idealism is really the same
as is the difference between egotism vs. altruism.
The former is of much lower consciousness of the Whole all within than is the latter.
One is typically Jewish or Semitic. The other is typically Aryan or White.
It is all reflecting the Race-soul of either this one group or the other one
or that's truly all culturally dominating any "Western" society.

Old July 9th, 2015 #100
Paul Vogel

Default Christian influences are both Sub-Aryan and Semitic.

Quote:
I suppose this should come as no surprise, and I find myself oddly ambivalent about it. It seems to me that White racialism is in dire need of a metaphysical dimension, and as long as we confine ourselves exclusively to the realm of physical determinism, the Imperial Idea will remain unobtainable by definition.

I think many, and even most, Christian influences are sub-Aryan, but at least they leave the door to the Absolute ajar, and as long as that door remains ajar, heroes and martyrs can arise and attempt to transcend it.

If we confine ourselves to the realm of material reductionism (biological determinism), I'm afraid we will remain forever enslaved to THEM*

* The Hebrew Emissaries of Materialism
I am neither really surprised but nor am I ambivalent about it.

Christian influences are both Sub-Aryan and Semitic and the
door to the Absolute has always been closed shut by those
Aryans or Whites mentally and spiritually trapped in that vile
Jewish cult. Only real Aryans and martyrs of actual Personal
Integrity were ever able to ever climb out of that dark cave
of superstition and out into the sunlight and finally and up or
Out of the Darkness. Slaves are made of both ATHEISTS* and
of PERSONAL THEISTS* of which both poles are CONTROLLED*
and by both THEM* and as is always by the Usual Suspects*.

*The Malignantly Narcissistic Semitic/Hebrew/Jewish/Zionist and the
Lying Hypocritical Emissaries of Global Mass Deception and Dominion.

See this potentially-fatal "compromise" to recruit "Christians" at SF all
now from the current NA Chairman Will Williams seen also here at WB:

============

Cosmotheist
Re: What is the National Alliance's spirituality?
PostSat Feb 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Cosmotheist wrote:
What is the National Alliance's Spirituality?

We need ethics; we need values and standards; we need a world view. And if one wants to call all of these things together a religion, then we need a religion. One might choose instead, however, to call them a philosophy of life. Whatever we call it, it must come from our own race soul: it must be an expression of the innate Aryan nature. And it must be conducive to our mission of racial progress....
NATIONAL ALLIANCE MEMBER HANDBOOK

Cosmotheist, thanks for that policy statement -- particularly the part you highlighted -- concerning the Alliance's "spirituality," if one wants to call it that.

I'll be using that as my new signature file at the large Stormfront discussion board, since the administrators there insist on pigeon-holing Cosmotheism in their obscure "ghetto" in semi-private Theology because they have decided that any discussion of Cosmotheism belongs there, not in the much more popular and well-visited Ideology and Philosophy section. Cosmotheism is as much a philosophy of life, a world view, as it is a religion. Fact!

Cosmotheism is a new way of thinking for spiritually-minded Whites who only know Christianity because that's what their parents and grandparents and previous generations of their people were accustomed to "believing." It's not easy to break such a tradition, but break it we must and replace it with something more suitable. As we develop our creed from the foundation of it Dr. Pierce left to us, we'll find it easier to throw off generations of superstitious baggage and articulate this belief system so that our people understand it implicitly.

I was checking out a discussion thread here where the usual, anonymous "Movement" detractors are attacking our Alliance for one reason or another: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=235917&page=11 Buried in the back and forth banter is a post by former Alliance staffer, key man Fed Streed, who, in plain language, touched on what Cosmotheism is to him. I recall 12 years ago Fred wrote that working on the mountain in West Virginia for the Cause was like a religious calling to him. I know that feeling that Fred was describing, but most Americans can not grasp what he was saying.
---

Dr. Pierce, in some of his writing, not sure where, said that humanity (talking about Whitey here) is a threshold species. By that he meant that evolution, slowly, almost blindly, over millions of years of groping through a maze of false starts and dead ends, has brought man to this point, to our current level of consciousness. If we can avoid killing ourselves off in the next few centuries we can cross a threshold and accelerate and guide future evolution. We would move from natural selection to self guided selection. The jew, of course, realizes this all too well, and intends to use his knowledge to destroy us by mixing our genes with niggers and other genetic garbage. Genetic modification and dysgenic breeding used against us.

In order to supercharge our own evolution mankind will need some level of eugenics. That is potentially a hazardous course upon which to embark, if the good ship Eugenica is captured by dour moralistic English meddlers, rabid scripture spouting jackasses, mushbrained self righteous liberal nitwits, or any of a dozen or two other varieties of idiot, they will almost certainly allow it to drift into the placid stagnant waters of the Puritanical Sea, where it will drift aimlessly for a time while the crew consumes each other in orgiastic fits of mindless indignation, finally to join all the other good ships launched with good intentions only to end up wrecked by cretinous assholes. But done right, it would work. It wouldn't need to be heavy handed as long as it had the effect of increasing the reproductive rate of those on the right side of the bell curve and limiting those on the left side. As for exactly what traits to select for, or against, I will leave to the big brains. Intelligence is an obvious criteria, but not the only one.
---

Fred has a way with words that most people, if they pay attention, critically, should not only understand, but should agree with. Christianity is not grounded in reality, Cosmotheism is. Cosmotheism is grounded in eugenics -- good breeding; Christianity, being universalist, is not. It is not difficult to judge what is good for our race and what is detrimental, and act accordingly.

I prefer these in bold both before and after the quote in red:

"One thing is already clear, however: Christianity is not a religion that we can wish on future generations of our race.

We need ethics; we need values and standards; we need a world view. And if one wants to call all of these things together a religion, then we need a religion. One might choose instead, however, to call them a philosophy of life. Whatever we call it, it must come from our own race soul: it must be an expression of the innate Aryan nature. And it must be conducive to our mission of racial progress. Christianity, as the word is commonly understood, meets neither of these criteria.

The fact is that, completely aside from the racial question, no person who wholeheartedly believes Christian doctrine can share our values and goals, because Christian doctrine holds that this world is of little importance, being only a proving ground for the spiritual world which one enters after death. Christian doctrine also holds that the condition of this world is not man's responsibility, because an omnipotent and omniscient deity alone has that responsibility
".
--Dr. W.L. Pierce

But, then again, Stormfront being so "Christian-friendly" biased,
mostly might not be able to handle that "Whole truth" too well.

Too bad!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

============

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 13th, 2015 at 10:55 AM.

Thread