Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 26th, 2018 #1
Susan

Default Getting Engaged...Nig style

I swear nigs just can't keep it together. One minute everyone's happy and they're one big happy family, and they're getting married, and then...Wham! Erryone's dead except the toddler who played possum.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...un-himselfhtml

Old February 26th, 2018 #2
notmenomore

Maybe I missed it, but this article appears in a UK publication, although the events took place in Missouri. I guess the story is so absolutely ordinary in the kwa that no kwan journalists found it "newsworthy."

"nothing to see here..."

Old February 26th, 2018 #3
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I swear nigs just can't keep it together. One minute everyone's happy and they're one big happy family, and they're getting married, and then...Wham! Erryone's dead except the toddler who played possum.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...un-himselfhtml
I believe such behavior is related to organic issues with the anatomy and physiology of the black brain.

Also, having worked the NICU as an RN I've seen an inordinate number of black babies born with addictions or affected by an untold number of drugs and other substances in utero. They are extremely irritable, cry constantly and cannot be consoled unless given tapered doses of narcotics.

And then there is my observation of black children. Almost to a child they are loud, crying or making constant noise, unmannered, fail to understand boundaries, uneducated (ignorant), uninterested in learning, lacking in abstract thinking and critical thought, emotionally detached, dull affect, etc.

Old February 27th, 2018 #4
Susan

To notme: Yes, frequently nigger crimes are given much more thorough coverage in the Daily Mail Online, in both text and pictures, than anything one can find here in da 'kwa.

They did a much better job of the nig arsonist I just posted a couple days ago.

Really, those responsible are gonna be taken out and executed when the shtf.

Nothing less will do.

Old March 10th, 2018 #5
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

When surgical sterilization methods were developed the nigger population should have all been sterilized at puberty and then they would have become extinct by now.

Same thing for all the mud races who contribute nothing but a burden to mankind.

Old March 10th, 2018 #6
Man of the road

Default N H I = I Don't Care

A much more tragic story was from Mississippi a while back where a buck chimped out and killed some fambly members. A wrangler (cop) was also killed responding to the scene.

Thread