VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 29th, 2012 #1
Dawn Cannon

Default BRICS to change world economy - Away from IMF

Old July 8th, 2015 #2
Dawn Cannon

Default BRICS to switch to national currency settlement soon

BRICS countries will definitely start using their local currencies for mutual settlements quite soon, the head of Russia’s VTB bank Andrey Kostin told RT Wednesday at the BRICS summit in Ufa.

“We definitely see a growing interest from the countries to make settlements in local currencies,” the CEO of Russia’s second biggest bank said. 40-50 percent of all the mutual settlements among the BRICS countries can be performed in domestic currencies, Kostin estimated, RIA reported.

The Chinese yuan as the leading currency can be used in settlements among BRICS member states, Kostin said, adding that the Russian ruble can be used for that as well.

He says there will be a growing interest from leading Russian exporters to the process of switching to national currencies.

The BRICS summit will give a boost to Russia-China relations, Kostin told RT. China is a leading nation and the largest economy among the BRICS countries and mutual projects like ‘Silk Road’ will definitely increase the cooperation between Russia and China economically, he added.

The creation of new institutions is quite important for the development of relations between BRICS

Speaking about the BRICS bank, the VTB head stressed the importance of the “first institution created by BRICS countries.” The bank will “be at the heart of BRICS cooperation,“ and in a position to provide finance for important projects in Russia and in other countries, Kostin added.

The New Development Bank will be a substantial player and might have an even more important role for Russia than the World Bank, according to the VTB head.

“The World Bank is not lending money to Russia, and Russia is not borrowing from the World Bank. I think, Russia will be ready to borrow from the New Development Bank,” Kostin said.

The BRICS agreement to forge ahead with a $100 billion New Development Bank (NDB) was signed last year in Brazil. The bank also possesses a reserve currency pool worth another $100 billion. The new bank will finance infrastructure projects in the BRICS countries and across other developing countries. NDB is expected to start functioning by the end of 2015, with its headquarters in Shanghai.

http://rt.com/business/272443-brics-...s-settlements/

Old July 9th, 2015 #3
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

The propaganda about BRICS is starting to fall apart.

Brazil's economy is faltering, China's bubble is on the verge of bursting, Sanctions are taking their toll on Russia, India is dependent on China and South Africa is ruled by Niggers.

Old July 9th, 2015 #4
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post

Brazil's economy is faltering, China's bubble is on the verge of bursting, Sanctions are taking their toll on Russia, India is dependent on China and South Africa is ruled by Niggers.
It never was supposed to be easy to combat the US-Zionist empire on any level. The entire Ukraine situation was engineered in order to disrupt the Russians on their path.

Although I don't really understand the inclusion of South Africa, either. I guess it was the most prosperous country in Africa at the time, LOL.

Last edited by Robbie Key; July 9th, 2015 at 04:54 PM.

Old July 9th, 2015 #5
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
It never was supposed to be easy to combat the US-Zionist empire on any level. The entire Ukraine situation was engineered in order to disrupt the Russians on their path.

Although I don't really understand the inclusion of South Africa, either. I guess it was the most prosperous country in Africa at the time, LOL.
South Africa isn't always included in BRIC, it's sort of kept at an arm's length with "observer" status where they conditionally participate on certain projects. Taking into account the white infrastucture left behind, resource wealth, and population, South Africa theoretically should be an up and coming power, but we all know the "hidden factor".

Old July 9th, 2015 #6
Crowe

For as long as BRICS has oil, they'll have some amount of influence regardless of what ZOG does. The question of how effectively they can fight back is what I'm not sure about. ZOG has China by the balls. KWA is buying up all their products, and if that was to somehow end, or slow down, then the Chinese economy would come down like a deck of cards, and the jews know this. The moment China got hooked on Capitalism, they got hooked on jews. Growth based on dependency of another country is only weakness.

Old July 11th, 2015 #7
Zorost

Quote:
Quite a glowing endorsement

Old July 12th, 2015 #8
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
They must have thought it was still under White rule (When countries like SA, Rhodesia and Uganda were some of the richest nations on earth)

Old January 22nd, 2016 #9
Darkvictory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post

China and India are pretty solid, they will be the dominant economies in the coming few decades. As for South Africa, it isn't ruled by niggers, it is populated by a lot of them but the ruling class and most of the wealth is controlled by whites. Russia's biggest problem is that it is "dying out" and too dependent on gas and oil.

Old October 14th, 2018 #10
Dawn Cannon

Default Bolsonaro’s Greatest Hits: Vol. 1

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
October 14, 2018

Jair Bolsonaro is about to become the Dictator of Brazil, and kill all of the faggots, communists, drug addicts and journalists.

He keeps being referred to as “Brazil’s Trump,” but he’s actually going to be more like “Brazil’s Duterte,” as he won’t have an entire system cockblocking everything he’s trying to do, and will instead be able to simply order his enemies slaughtered like pigs in the streets.

For those unfamiliar with the soon-to-be President, here are a few of his greatest statements to date:

“I’d never rape you because you don’t deserve it” (To a journalist who falsely accused him of rape)

“Pinochet should have killed more people”

“It’s my advice and I do it: I evade all the taxes I can”

“I never hit my ex-wife. But many times I wanted to shoot her”

“I will not fight against it nor discriminate, but if I see two men kissing on the street, I’ll beat them up”

“If one’s son begins acting kind of gay, then when he is spanked he’ll change his behavior”

“Preta, I’m not going to discuss promiscuity with anyone. I don’t run that risk because my children are well educated and they don’t live in the promiscuous environment such as is, unfortunately, yours”

“PSOL is party of dicks and faggots. I will respond to the senator with toilet paper”

“I would be incapable of loving a gay son. I wouldn’t be a hypocrite. I prefer that he die in an accident than show up with a mustachioed man”

“The day of losers” [About the United Nation’s International Human Rights Day]

“The scum of the world is arriving in Brazil, as if we didn’t have enough problems to resolve”

“If I were a cadet in the Agulhas Negras Military Academy and saw you on the street I would whistle at you”

“This idea of oh poor little black person, oh poor little poor person, oh poor little woman, oh poor little indigenous person, everybody’s a poor little something!”

“Since we are a Christian country, God above all. This history of a secular state doesn’t exist, no. The state is Christian and the minority that is against it can leave. Let’s make a country for majority! The minority must bow to the majority. Law must exist to defend the majority! The minority suits itself [to the law] or just disappears”

“I was at a quilombo . The slightest afrodescendant weighed 7 arrobas [230 pounds]. They don’t do anything. I don’t think they even serve for procreation anymore” [a quilombo is a black settlement in the Brazilian hinterlands]

“Has anyone ever seen any Japanese begging? It’s a race that has shame in its face”

“I have five children. There were four men, the fifth I got weak and a woman came out”

“I used that housing allowance money to fuck people. Are you satisfied? Because that’s the answer you deserve”

“What debt [of slavery]? I never enslaved anyone in my life. Look, if you really look at history, the Portuguese didn’t even step foot in Africa. The blacks themselves turned over the slaves”

“With distance education, you help to combat Marxism”[distance learning is brazilian term for home schooling]

“Jesus Christ was not totally passive. He drove the money changers from the temple. If he had a firearm, he’d have used it”

So clearly: this is going to be a very, very fun time.

https://dailystormer.name/bolsonaros...st-hits-vol-1/

Second round on 28 October

Old October 14th, 2018 #11
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
October 14, 2018

Jair Bolsonaro is about to become the Dictator of Brazil, and kill all of the faggots, communists, drug addicts and journalists.

He keeps being referred to as “Brazil’s Trump,” but he’s actually going to be more like “Brazil’s Duterte,” as he won’t have an entire system cockblocking everything he’s trying to do, and will instead be able to simply order his enemies slaughtered like pigs in the streets.

For those unfamiliar with the soon-to-be President, here are a few of his greatest statements to date:

“I’d never rape you because you don’t deserve it” (To a journalist who falsely accused him of rape)

“Pinochet should have killed more people”

“It’s my advice and I do it: I evade all the taxes I can”

“I never hit my ex-wife. But many times I wanted to shoot her”

“I will not fight against it nor discriminate, but if I see two men kissing on the street, I’ll beat them up”

“If one’s son begins acting kind of gay, then when he is spanked he’ll change his behavior”

“Preta, I’m not going to discuss promiscuity with anyone. I don’t run that risk because my children are well educated and they don’t live in the promiscuous environment such as is, unfortunately, yours”

“PSOL is party of dicks and faggots. I will respond to the senator with toilet paper”

“I would be incapable of loving a gay son. I wouldn’t be a hypocrite. I prefer that he die in an accident than show up with a mustachioed man”

“The day of losers” [About the United Nation’s International Human Rights Day]

“The scum of the world is arriving in Brazil, as if we didn’t have enough problems to resolve”

“If I were a cadet in the Agulhas Negras Military Academy and saw you on the street I would whistle at you”

“This idea of oh poor little black person, oh poor little poor person, oh poor little woman, oh poor little indigenous person, everybody’s a poor little something!”

“Since we are a Christian country, God above all. This history of a secular state doesn’t exist, no. The state is Christian and the minority that is against it can leave. Let’s make a country for majority! The minority must bow to the majority. Law must exist to defend the majority! The minority suits itself [to the law] or just disappears”

“I was at a quilombo . The slightest afrodescendant weighed 7 arrobas [230 pounds]. They don’t do anything. I don’t think they even serve for procreation anymore” [a quilombo is a black settlement in the Brazilian hinterlands]

“Has anyone ever seen any Japanese begging? It’s a race that has shame in its face”

“I have five children. There were four men, the fifth I got weak and a woman came out”

“I used that housing allowance money to fuck people. Are you satisfied? Because that’s the answer you deserve”

“What debt [of slavery]? I never enslaved anyone in my life. Look, if you really look at history, the Portuguese didn’t even step foot in Africa. The blacks themselves turned over the slaves”

“With distance education, you help to combat Marxism”[distance learning is brazilian term for home schooling]

“Jesus Christ was not totally passive. He drove the money changers from the temple. If he had a firearm, he’d have used it”

So clearly: this is going to be a very, very fun time.

https://dailystormer.name/bolsonaros...st-hits-vol-1/

Second round on 28 October
Sounds like a natural leader ; quick- witted with courage to state the truth.

Tags
brics

Thread