Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 31st, 2019 #1
PostCardFromOldham

Default This should be interesting

Officials will use benefits and tax data in push to show the true scale of migration to the UK, report reveals
•Beginning later this year, a new system for estimating immigration, emigration and the size of the population will begin
•It will be based on records of who is claiming benefits, paying income or council tax, signing on with GPs or going to universities
•Four out of five foreign citizens living in Britain can be traced because they claim benefits, declare income, or are on the PAYE tax register

By Steve Doughty Social Affairs Correspondent For The Daily Mail

Officials are to use benefits and taxes to get a more accurate tally of the number of migrants in the UK, a Whitehall report revealed yesterday.

Traditional methods of counting immigration had failed to keep up and the main survey behind official immigration figures had been ‘stretched beyond its original purpose’, the report said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ration-UK.html

Old January 31st, 2019 #2
Dan T N Ford

If BONA FIDE & NOT subject to manipulation, this can only be a good thing.............but with the record of HMG for~ 100 years, I`m not holding my breath!
I hope I`m wrong on this occasion.

Old January 31st, 2019 #3
Dawn Cannon

Fuckers.

The foreigners they brought here illegally and "legally" since the floodgates were flung wide open have spawned by how many millions.

Old February 1st, 2019 #5
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Great video!

I`m betting it`s (((Avramopoulos))) not Avramopoulos as wikipedia implies BTW.

Thread