VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 13th, 2010 #41
Dan Allan

Quote:
The Lesson of Haiti
by Dr. William Pierce
This month the last of the United Nations "peacekeeping" troops in Haiti will leave, and the Haitians will be given yet another chance to try to govern themselves. The "peacekeepers" occupied Haiti, along with 23,000 U.S. troops, three years ago, in order to force the government of General Raoul Cedras to resign so that a Clinton favorite, Jean-Bertrand Aristide, could be installed as president. The reasons presented to the American public for this interference in Haiti's affairs were that General Cedras was a "dictator" and that he didn't respect the "human rights" of the Haitians. Mr. Clinton's friend Aristide, on the other hand, was said to be a "democrat" and a respecter of human rights.

Actually, Aristide is a former priest turned Marxist whose idea of respecting human rights is to incite mobs of his supporters to murder his political opponents by breaking their arms, wiring a gasoline-soaked tire around their necks, and burning them to death -- a procedure known as "necklacing." Well, that's about par for making a country safe for democracy the United Nations way!

However, the Haitians didn't care much more for Mr. Clinton's Marxist buddy Aristide than they did for General Cedras, and Aristide is out of office again and the Haitians are about to be allowed to run things themselves once more. Well, almost. Five hundred U.S. troops will remain in the country to keep an eye on things. They will call for more help if the need to "make Haiti safe for democracy" arises again.

The Clintonistas aren't bragging very loudly about the success of their latest effort in that direction, because the situation in Haiti is just about as grim today as it was before the United Nations stuck its nose into things three years ago. About the only significant change is that the flood of Haitian "boat people" washing up on Florida's beaches has slowed somewhat, but that flood was caused in the first place by an embargo imposed on Haiti by the U.S. government in an unsuccessful attempt to force General Cedras out, and the consequent damage to Haiti's already pitifully weak economy. When the embargo was removed, many Haitians decided to stay at home and share in the new goodies brought to them by the Clinton administration.

The U.S. troops built roads, schools, and clinics and pumped a few billion U.S. dollars into the Haitian economy, but a survey of the results of all this effort is not encouraging. The streets of Port-au-Prince still reek of garbage and human waste, political corruption is as bad as it ever was, and violent crime is on the rise. The new roads and clinics built by the United States merely add a superficial appearance of improvement, so that the tourist industry is able to begin making a little money again, but the basic situation of Haiti and the lives of most Haitians remain unchanged.

This sort of thing has happened over and over again in Haiti. It seems that we would have learned something from it. In the 18th century Haiti, then called Saint-Domingue and ruled by the French, was the most prosperous colony in the New World. Its enormously fertile soil produced a great abundance of crops and drew thousands of White French settlers. Unfortunately, Black slaves from Africa were imported to help with the work.

In the late 1700's the madness of the French Revolution, with its truly nutty doctrine of racial equality , infected many Frenchmen, and the Black plantation workers were encouraged to revolt. When they did they brutally murdered every White man, woman, and child in the colony and declared Haiti a republic . What had been the richest and most productive part of the New World promptly sank back to an African level of squalor, misery, and poverty. The roads and cities built by the French fell into ruin. A peculiarly African mixture of anarchy and despotism took the place of French law and order.
Rest of the broadcast:

http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs9712c.html

Old January 13th, 2010 #42
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Good luck with that because they comin. Might as well look at the upside of it: one big HIV virus being shot right up the mainline of the Kwa.
Despite Africa having the greatest AIDS rate, it also has the greatest population growth rate to go with it.

On the flipside, Whites have a low AIDS rate, but a negative population growth rate.

Something to think about.

Old January 13th, 2010 #43
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Actually it's 4 trillion not 100 billion dollars. (blacks and math) Still a manageable number. All we have to do is scrap a couple aircraft carriers to raise the money and poof...no more black folks.
Oops, my bad. I was multiplying 1 million by 100 billion for some reason. The fact remains though that many black folks are not going to agree to leave for Africa. Would you leave for your where your European ancestors came from if you were given 100 thousand dollars? Whatever the case, I think you can be sure that many Haitian immigrants will be making their way to the US after this tragedy. Now my heart goes out to them (not just because they're black but because they're human) but I gotta say that I'm not sure how well they'll going to integrate. Personally I think we gotta stop immigration in general for a while and get our act together as a country.

PEACE

Old January 13th, 2010 #44
Peer Fischer

Default Haitian capital flattened

Port-au-Prince, Haiti (CNN) -- "Port-au-Prince is flattened" after a 7.0-magnitude earthquake struck the Haitian capital, Haiti's consul general to the United Nations said Wednesday. "More than 100,000 are dead," Felix Augustin told reporters.

The hospitals are gone, he added, and medical supplies and heavy equipment are desperately needed. The Haitian prime minister said Wednesday several hundred thousand people may have died in the powerful earthquake.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americ...ake/index.html

Old January 13th, 2010 #45
Marty Macaluso

I would take the number of presumed dead with a grain of salt. A lot of times governments will make the number larger to increase the amount of aide they hope to receive.

Old January 13th, 2010 #46
Johnny James

I have to ask: what makes a Nazi smile more, this, or the 300,000 swept into Atlantis by the Indonesian tsunami of Christmas 04?

Old January 13th, 2010 #47
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
I have to ask: what makes a Nazi smile more, this, or the 300,000 swept into Atlantis by the Indonesian tsunami of Christmas 04?
I enjoyed the Asian Tsunami of 2004 much more. The people who have died in Haiti are just a bunch of poor and backward niggers who aren't a threat to anyone outside of Haiti. The people killed in the Asian Tsunami of 2004 were a bunch of anti white pieces of shit, even though it was white tourist dollars that kept their country afloat. There was also a lot of degenerate whites from the US and Europe who were in Asia to partake in all types of sexual degeneracy with them gooks, who became snacks for the sharks.

Old January 13th, 2010 #48
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
I would take the number of presumed dead with a grain of salt. A lot of times governments will make the number larger to increase the amount of aide they hope to receive.

Yes, the number of dead always seems to be greatly inflated.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old January 13th, 2010 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

[good niggers]

Old January 13th, 2010 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

typical Haiti scenes...

Old January 13th, 2010 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

©2004 Haiti Information Project - On October 28, 2004, the Haitian police
entered the slum of Bel Air and shot these four young men execution style.
Now that the UN controls Bel Air, members of...Lavalas party
demanded the UN stop the police and the former military from committing
more murders in their communities.

Old January 13th, 2010 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

Haiti without niggers would be a...paradise

Old January 13th, 2010 #53
Alex Linder
Administrator

[feed 'em and they'll just make more]

Old January 13th, 2010 #54
jackumup

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
I don't think that's practical, Mr. Steve. If you consider that there are more than 40 million black folks in America, if you paid each of them 100 grand (and I think that's the very LEAST any self-respecting black fellow would need for such a big move), you'd need to dish out more than $10^11. Now if I do my math right, that's 100 billion dollars. Better that we invest that money in educating black folk and allowing them to help themselves. But I recognize that's a minority opinion around these parts. Plus, you'd still have plenty of non whites (Mexicans, Jews, Asians, blacks who refuse the money as I would). But hey, if you can stop these wars around the world for Isreal we keep fighting, maybe that money will become available. Then we can talk!

PEACE
Blacks have been around as long as whites why do you need us to educate you? I think that that would be just throwing good money after bad. The civilizing of blacks experiment has been a dismal failure, i believe we should use a sink or swim approach to the black issue and demand blacks start producing and support the country financially or be removed.

I don't think the political climate will allow for a nigger refuge acceptance at this point, so Haiti is not our problem

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old January 13th, 2010 #55
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
I don't think that's practical, Mr. Steve. If you consider that there are more than 40 million black folks in America,
. How about your kind devide that 40 million in to 40 million ways? Honestly, wouldn't that help you start a new life in Africa? Besides it could help feed your kind for about a month there. I only give charity to only White causes, thank you very much.

Old January 13th, 2010 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator

This photo depicts the only honest argument against the white race.

Old January 13th, 2010 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

What we see in the woman's face is perversion of intellect and imagination.

Old January 13th, 2010 #58
Yanko
Mr. Gentileman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
I enjoyed the Asian Tsunami of 2004 much more. The people who have died in Haiti are just a bunch of poor and backward niggers who aren't a threat to anyone outside of Haiti. The people killed in the Asian Tsunami of 2004 were a bunch of anti white pieces of shit, even though it was white tourist dollars that kept their country afloat. There was also a lot of degenerate whites from the US and Europe who were in Asia to partake in all types of sexual degeneracy with them gooks, who became snacks for the sharks.
There were a lot of white families and it's family members - kids, fathers and mothers - whom got killed in this tragic natural disaster. They've all got my condolences, still. As far as I'm concerned about the filthy decadent sex tourist; I hope they burn in hell.

I found Hurricane Katrina and find this recent one in Haiti substantially more enjoyable.

Old January 13th, 2010 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

Donate to a Non Profit Child Charity in Haiti and Save a Child Today

Truly, poverty is in every corner of the world, but Haiti seemed to have much of it, that is why it is so important to donate to a non profit child charity in Haiti now. They always battle with the natural disasters coming in to their island. However, are these really natural happenings or caused by human’s activities also? It may sound absurd, but people have to consider their actions to nature.

Haiti, for those who do not know yet, is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. What can Haitians say if well-developed countries cry for the increasing oil price already? Haitians do not afford to buy sufficient oil; however, they can produce charcoal out of burnt trees, and these serves for their energy needed. Excessive cutting of trees results to deforestation, leading to more heinous and inconceivable tragedies that came through Haitians.

Reforestation efforts seemed to be not sufficient to cover the highly eroded mountains. Growth in agriculture and vegetation, on the other hand, has always been suspended by floods, hurricane and typhoons that come to their land. These hazardous disasters not only killed plants and trees, but also people, innocent newly born children as well. These exempt no one.

Now, it is third quarter of the year again, the period of hurricane season in Caribbean countries. Deadly hurricane comes between the months of June through November. Last year, the record of four tropical storms that hit Haiti killed a no less than 800 people and left at least $1 billion worth of damage on properties. Fortunately, more and more people and institutions are pledging donations to help Haitians.

Recently, the board of directors of World Bank and International Monetary Fund decided to waive the Haiti’s obligations amounting to $1.2 billion, which further motivated the Inter-American Development Bank to announce another debt-relief for Haiti government. This poor nation comprised of approximately 9 million people living on less than $2 a day, was reportedly paying $1.6 million per day to the World Bank. The indebtedness was ballooned from the corruptive administration of the father-son dynasty, which has been ended in a 1986 rebellion.

Aside from this indebtedness from foreign institutions, people of Haiti are also battling for food and water supply. Equipment for water supply distributions were also destroyed by a series of natural disasters. Sewerage systems have not been practiced properly in Haiti, resulting to worst and unsafe water consumption. Fortunately, more and more volunteers came to Haiti to educate them of correct nutrition and proper waste disposal as part of home based economic development. What Haitians need is a sustainable economy especially in this time of global financial economic crisis. Let us help, donate whatever you can provide.

If you can eat thrice a day, you are still lucky as compared to Haitians who have nothing to eat. A single dollar you wasted for your luxury or leisure, may feed a family of Haitians. It may be difficult to trust the government for the donations, not only in Haiti but also around anywhere else. There are several non-government groups who organized themselves to extend help to the poor nations such as Haiti. Let us help the nation of Haiti with our support to a non profit child charity, feed them and guide them as they establish their own sustainable economy, for their daily living as well as for their future children. Donate to the people of Haiti and feel good knowing you helped in their fight for survival.

Old January 13th, 2010 #60
Rounder

Just think. Since 1960, the world's population increased from 2 billion to 7 billion, and every single one of the increase is non-white. The world's white population is about the same now as it was in 1960. Plus, our number is actually decreasing, and rapidly, because of our incredibly low birth rate and race-mixing.

And, of course, the muds are still multiplying like rats, especially niggers and "hispanics".

We gotta form our own nation and government. Simple math proves there's no alternative other than drowning in seas of color or, more likely, being butchered by mud colored hordes.

Sieg Heil !!!

Thread