Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 15th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default The NWO owns pretty much all the gold reserves . . .

There was a time when gold was the primary source of exchange . . .

The NWO pretty much controls all gold reserves in the world . . . .

Instead of relying on gold as a means of exchange they created paper money . . . .

Creating paper money is a surer way of controlling the economy. .

It gives the NWO more opportunities to set fix the value of the currencies while at the same time enslaving people with their interest system/bleeding them dry with taxes. . . .

The story of the NWO and their financial influence is a long one.

Let it be known that wherever they get the chance to manipulate they do it. . .

Gold should be freely accessible instead of being monopolised by a small clique of people.

But , you know , there are people out there who cannot say no when it comes to gold . . .

Old July 15th, 2018 #2
Nockda Redout

Quote:
There was a time when gold was the primary source of exchange . . .

The NWO pretty much controls all gold reserves in the world . . . .

Instead of relying on gold as a means of exchange they created paper money .
. . .
They are hoarding all the gold by using their paper money to trick us into trading it for gold.
That is why the price of gold will sky rocket once in awhile.
Sooner or later there will be so little gold left in the hands of Gentiles that the Jews will be able to raise the price to a million dollars a gram.
People will be digging up graves to rob the dead and hand it over to smirking kikes in exchange for pieces of worthless paper.
Then when the jews have all the gold, the value of their paper money will go the way of the Zimbabwe dollar.
Nigs in Zimbabwe burn their paper money for light at night because it is cheaper than candles.

Zimbabwe Nig off to buy a few eggs.

Take note how no one is attempting to steal his wheel barrow full of money even though he is surrounded by Niggers.
He doesn't even need a gun to protect his fortune.
The Jew did this after they led the world in a massive media campaign to topple White rule in South Africa.
We are next if we don't protect our wealth from the tribe.

Old July 15th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
. . .
They are hoarding all the gold by using their paper money to trick us into trading it for gold.
That is why the price of gold will sky rocket once in awhile.
Sooner or later there will be so little gold left in the hands of Gentiles that the Jews will be able to raise the price to a million dollars a gram.
People will be digging up graves to rob the dead and hand it over to smirking kikes in exchange for pieces of worthless paper.
Then when the jews have all the gold, the value of their paper money will go the way of the Zimbabwe dollar.
Nigs in Zimbabwe burn their paper money for light at night because it is cheaper than candles.

Zimbabwe Nig off to buy a few eggs.

Take note how no one is attempting to steal his wheel barrow full of money even though he is surrounded by Niggers.
He doesn't even need a gun to protect his fortune.
The Jew did this after they led the world in a massive media campaign to topple White rule in South Africa.
We are next if we don't protect our wealth from the tribe.
Very true . . it wouldn't surprise me if the nWO used such methods . .

Another scam of theirs is the diamond trade . .

This is "old news" from some years back , but here goes . .

http://www.jpost.com/National-News/P...-Africa-370042

Also , far as I know the biggest place for diamond trade in Europe ( Antwerp in Belgium ) also has one of the largest jewish populations in Europe . . . Surprise , surprise

We constantly hear how "those evil Europeans exploited the blacks in Africa" yet if one looks at the facts diamond smuggling ( especially from Africa ) has always been big jewish business . .

Does the name Oppenheimer ring a bell ?

Jews and precious resources . .

Old July 15th, 2018 #4
Skinhead Zack

Thumbs up

I own lots of gold items, including cutlery, furniture and accessories.
(I have lots of gold necklaces, my bed is gold framed, the armchair and table in my living room are golden. so are the console table.)

I do not mean to brag here, of course.

Like these ones:

They are very expensive but at least you're fighting Jews by just possessing them.
Gold is one of the primary sources of their power, and you're keeping them away from some of it if you own one.

I buy gold whenever possible, as an act of rebellion against the NWO.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; July 16th, 2018 at 01:09 AM.

Old July 16th, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
I own lots of gold items, including cutlery, furniture and accessories.
(I have lots of gold necklaces, my bed is gold framed, the armchair and table in my living room are golden. so are the console table.)

I do not mean to brag here, of course.

Like these ones:

They are very expensive but at least you're fighting Jews by just possessing them.
Gold is one of the primary sources of their power, and you're keeping them away from some of it if you own one.

I buy gold whenever possible, as an act of rebellion against the NWO.
LOL , yes . . .

All the wealth (((they))) possess won't be of any use for them once we get revenge . . .

May they choke on their "riches" . . .

They may have wealth but we have the spirit . .

Soon their wealth will be dust in the wind . .

Thread