VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Angry Close to getting unemployed . .

. . .

I can't believe the way this world is going . .

The NWO is busy ruining middle class businesses by buying them up and let their huge corporations swallow them . .

Worldwide . .

Locusts . .

Biblical plagues . .

And what they do certainly also is as epic as in the Bible . .

I work for a small company ( carried by the middle class ) and we're close to being swallowed by a huge firm ( which shall remain unnamed ) . .

I was hoping such a fate would never touch me personally ( even though I ALWAYS felt sorry for those who were . .) , yet now . .

Bullshit . . pure bullshit . .

I might add that losing my employment would also mean finish with my wife because in no way the family would have enough money to go on . .

I love her . .

Wouldn't want that to happen . .

Both of us might have had hard times yet we always stood together . .

But the approaching crisis seems beyond repair . .

If it shall come to pass . .

I already have been homeless for two years of my life ( as you may know , I do not come from a very 'well-off' family ) yet you have to do with your life what you have to do . .

Fuck the NWO . .

They ruin middle class corporations . .

I guess that's because they do not have to suffer the consequences . .

I'm pissed . .

Needed to vent . .

Now please excuse me as I spend the rest of the night with my wife . .

Doing , you know what . .

You know . .

Sometimes you just have to let loose steam . .

We're both in danger so we need to 'band together' , if you know what I mean . .

See ya . .

Last edited by ColdFire; August 30th, 2018 at 03:27 PM.

Old August 30th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Another sleepless night . .

Worries . .

Gotta go to work in the morining . .

Hope I'll still hear the final stand today ( the last work day of the week . .) . .

Otherwise my weekend is finished . .

My boss said he would make some telephone calls and try to give us the last decision on Friday . .

Hope my time ain't ticking away . .

Having a good breakfast in a few hours , otherwise I could not stomach it . .

You have to be ready for everything in life at all times . . .

Sad as that may sound . .

Especially today . .

As we in Germany say . . "Sitting on glowing coals here . ." . .

Not in a way the Hindus do ( hey , don't they like it ? ) . .

. . but in a way of torment . .

The break of day shall bring certainty . .

Sometimes I truly wish I had one of those . .

. . to behold the future . .

Otherwise , sit here and mope . .

. . even though my wife is with me . .

Let me say in closing that , should the break of day bring certainty about losing my job the NWO shall have earned my eternal vengeance . .

I wish I had high-tech weapons to fight them . .

Old August 30th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

I agree with mostly what you said. I work at a fleamarket, my own tiny business and businesses keep closing up there. It wasn't like that 10 years ago the place was jam packed.

Most agree it's a combination of things like big box stores like China Mart, Amazon, etc. that offer low prices, lower than what we can sell for.

I try and keep my prices as low as possible, but on a number of things I simply can't match what China Mart, Homie Depot or Amazon sells it for.

Old August 31st, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Unhappy

Still no certainty . . .

I wonder how long that is still going to continue . .

As it happens , the cunt who happens to be my storage overseer at work was in such a crappy mood yesterday that she tried to shit upon us boys and girls for the whole day and had a tone the whole day which was almost traumatizing . .

Usually , at the end of our shift , we often get together for a few hours and have a few beers with each other , yet not so this time . . .

The crappy mood of our overseer made the brothers and sisters at work just as bad tempered and at the end of the day , we , almost without exchanging words w / each other , just hurried to the changing rooms . . .

Shitty tempered we respectively just drove home. .

I am in possession of the cell phone numbers of two of the females and one of the males at work and I tried to contact one of my female coworkers yesterday after work via SMS to which I never got a response . . .

Hope the sis hasn't done anything to herself . . .

She was shitted on the worst by our overseer during shift and almost started sniveling. . .

We got her to the side and tried to give her good words . . .

You never can tell what'll happen . . .

Hope she'll answer my SMS in time. .

Everything is going down the drain . .

Fuck globalization . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I agree with mostly what you said. I work at a fleamarket, my own tiny business and businesses keep closing up there. It wasn't like that 10 years ago the place was jam packed.

Most agree it's a combination of things like big box stores like China Mart, Amazon, etc. that offer low prices, lower than what we can sell for.

I try and keep my prices as low as possible, but on a number of things I simply can't match what China Mart, Homie Depot or Amazon sells it for.
Multiculturalism sucks . .

Old September 1st, 2018 #5
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

In normal times you could have considered moving to the south where there is practically no unemployment, but thanks to that horrible Stazi whore rents have become nonexistent, and if available, unfordable.

Old September 1st, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
In normal times you could have considered moving to the south where there is practically no unemployment . . .
You have a good knowledge about Germany . . That phrase is correct . .

Quote:
. . but thanks to that horrible Stazi whore . . .
No need to elaborate . .

Should lurkers be present who have always wondered about this bitch's trademark handsign ( which we in Germany call the 'Merkel-Raute' . .) . .

Many other politicians worldwide display it yet it is most famous for Merkel . . . .

The handsign symbolizes the 'pyramid' . . . .

Even during interviews our politicians physically display their subservience to the New World Order . .

quod erat demonstrandum

Oh , by the way , no beef but it's "Stasi" , not "Stazi" . .

You mean them . .

Communist police . .
Quote:
. . rents have become nonexistent, and if available, unfordable.
How true , how true . .

I think we're in for a revolution . .

Old September 1st, 2018 #7
Ray Allan

The "OK" hand sign seems to be NWO-related, too. I notice Trump doing it frequently.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 1st, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The "OK" hand sign seems to be NWO-related, too. I notice Trump doing it frequently.

In the music business . .

And even . .

Oh , and for the record , concerning a guy who formerly ruled Germany . .

The pyramid at it again . .

The NWO leaves traces everywhere . .

Old September 1st, 2018 #9
Susan

Coldfire I am so sorry you are going through all of this. Have you heard yet about your job? Surely your wife won't just walk away...will she? Where would she go if things are that bad over there? To family? Why can't you go too until you get yourself re-established?

Can you relocate to another country? Here in America, if you lose a job, you can usually find something else. May not be as much money as before, may have to change your lifestyle, etc. But we are large enough over here to survive...if you really work hard enough.

I lost a long time job and it was rough for a few years. Very rough. I had some help from a few people along the way. But it was really my determination and hard work that has kept me in my home, etc.

How difficult is it to emigrate to America from where you are? I'm in north Georgia, and this area has plenty of jobs. There are also companies that are relocating here to open up warehouses.

Pm me and let me know what is going on with you.

You certainly have a way with words and pics...

Old September 1st, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Coldfire I am so sorry you are going through all of this. Have you heard yet about your job? Surely your wife won't just walk away...will she? Where would she go if things are that bad over there? To family? Why can't you go too until you get yourself re-established?

Can you relocate to another country? Here in America, if you lose a job, you can usually find something else. May not be as much money as before, may have to change your lifestyle, etc. But we are large enough over here to survive...if you really work hard enough.

I lost a long time job and it was rough for a few years. Very rough. I had some help from a few people along the way. But it was really my determination and hard work that has kept me in my home, etc.

How difficult is it to emigrate to America from where you are? I'm in north Georgia, and this area has plenty of jobs. There are also companies that are relocating here to open up warehouses.

Pm me and let me know what is going on with you.

You certainly have a way with words and pics...
Sis , as usual , a good and uplifting post

My wife works as a waitress and together we wouldn't have enough money to make it . .

We are soulmates yet I suppose financial difficulties would leave us no choice . .

I'm glad I have her . .Especially after what I had to endure last time . .

FYI , might be a bit graphic yet I had one hanging on who put the main focus on . . ahemmm . . sexual activity .

She was nymphomanically dispositioned . . .

No love , just . . . .

Glad I don't have her hanging on anymore . .

Old September 1st, 2018 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Have you heard yet about your job?
Oh , TBH , I try to divert myself momentarily a bit from the message to come . .

Who knows . .

It's still weekend ( what a great weekend at that . . , the fact that the message ain't there yet torments me . .)

Was hoping to hear the final call back on Friday . .

Time keeps ticking . .

The NWO is screwing us all up . .

They might cause problems momentarily yet that would be nothing compared to the situation we would all be in should they ever achieve complete power . . .

Old September 2nd, 2018 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Another work week about to start . .

I see the final call approaching with a mix of satisfaction and terror . .

I wouldn't exclude anything . .

I've seen the NWO swallow countless middle class corporations before . .

Won't they rest 'til they have a monopoly ?

I suppose in a world similar to Star Wars they would even ruin corporations interplanetarily . .

So far , the plot is only earthbound though . .

They stop for nothing . .

Not even for your life's savings . .

I'm already close to packing my things . .

Well . .

That is not to say that I ain't got street experience but my present home , my wife . .

Out there you can only survive if you apply to the law of the jungle nowadays . .

Funny thing , I viewed that environment as my home for a long time . .

I'm a street brat . .

That is not to say that I didn't try to raise hell to get something . .

May not be that . .

. . but whatever . . .

Today you can get unemployed from one day to the other . .

You have to be ready for anything at all times . . .

Old September 2nd, 2018 #13
Erik T. White

From the 1986 movie "Platoon."

Why I posted this is because the guy who had the bad feeling survived the horrific attack and battle and took over the platoon!!!!!!!!

Germans are very, very special to me since my heritage includes German!!

You are one of those for whom the German Eagle flies!!!

"Denken Sie immer daran, dass der deutsche Adler für immer frei fliegen wird!!!"

Wow, I really had to dig deep into my German to remember the word order for that one!!!!! Basically, in English, "Always remember that the German Eagle flies freely forever!!!!!"

I'm sure that the fire of your German ancestry will help bring you out of this. It might be tough, considering the demonic NWO!!!! But I feel that you will rise up and be the German man that you are and will overcome this shit!!!

Deutschland U"ber Alles!!!!!!

I know how folks feel about green niggers. But the fact that the one in "Platoon" made it through alive and promoted seemed good for this White Brother ColdFire.

Last edited by Erik T. White; September 2nd, 2018 at 08:13 PM. Reason: more info

Old September 2nd, 2018 #14
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Platoon- "I Got a Bad Feeling" Full Scene

From the 1986 movie "Platoon."

Why I posted this is because the guy who had the bad feeling survived the horrific attack and battle and took over the platoon!!!!!!!!

Germans are very, very special to me since my heritage includes German!!

You are one of those for whom the German Eagle flies!!!

"Denken Sie immer daran, dass der deutsche Adler für immer frei fliegen wird!!!"

Wow, I really had to dig deep into my German to remember the word order for that one!!!!! Basically, in English, "Always remember that the German Eagle flies freely forever!!!!!"

I'm sure that the fire of your German ancestry will help bring you out of this. It might be tough, considering the demonic NWO!!!! But I feel that you will rise up and be the German man that you are and will overcome this shit!!!

Deutschland U"ber Alles!!!!!!

I know how folks feel about green niggers. But the fact that the one in "Platoon" made it through alive and promoted seemed good for this White Brother ColdFire.
. . oh , how I sometimes wish this forum had a "clink" emoticon

Great words , Erik . .

Rep + up-thumbee ! !

Old September 3rd, 2018 #15
Ex-Detroiter

Coldfire,

If you are not a graphic artist – you should be.

Old September 8th, 2018 #16
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Detroiter View Post
Coldfire,

If you are not a graphic artist – you should be.
Ex- ,
I think thee for , as usual, kind words . .

You will always be some kind of paternal friend of mine ( I suppose , even agewise it "could be", I'll turn 37 this year , you are close to 70 . . .)

Like a father ( who I happen to have lost this year ) . . .

You also happen to be one of the few people who have seen me in real life ( since we once talked via Skype ) and vice versa . . .

I salute thee ! ! !

Oh , and P. S. : Nope, I'm not a "graphical artist" , my job is more "practical" , lol . . . .

I like my job and would not like to get the boot . .

Concerning graphics though . . .

I like to do that in my spare time (for fun , merely . .)

Out of curiosity, was that the only thread of mine here which you read so far ( haven't involved yourself in other ones yet? ) ?

For the record , I collected some graphics online which I think to use in maybe the next threads ( including some . . ahemm . . memes with quite an unequivocal message . . . ) . . .

Ya ain't seen nothin' yet. .

Old September 9th, 2018 #17
ColdFire
Banned

I didn't want to tell too many things about my job situation , yet are some of you familiar with the name 'Hansaplast' ? They name themselves differently in other countries I think . . . .

Another work week is about to start. . .

Still no clarity. . .

What the hell is this world coming to?

Old September 9th, 2018 #18
ColdFire
Banned

Another semi-sleepless night I'm just going through . .

Can't wait until the morning . .

On top of that , I almost crashed my car yesterday due to nervousness while driving inner-city . .

Our boss sure has to prove a lot of diplomacy while talking to (((you know who))) . .

They view us as sheeple and they are the wolfpack . .

. . TBH , if it were up to me I'd make short process with 'em . .

. . would at least like to . .

To them all that matters is that they're No. 1. .

Old September 10th, 2018 #19
Erik T. White

In my area of the U. S., the products retail as "Elastoplast," wound care products. I've also seen "Curitas," all under the same "Hansaplast" corporate family. I hope you keep your job, White Brother!!

Old September 10th, 2018 #20
ColdFire
Banned

Okay folks , just returned from my . .ahemmm . ."after work trip"

Spent the last 2 hours in a pub with my co-working brothers and sisters . .

6 Haake Beck

2 Echter Nordhäuser Doppelkorn

1 Kentucky 'Red Eye' Whiskey

Did I mention I emptied 2 Jacky Cola on the way home ?

No , but seriously . .we are all in strain these days about losing our job so celebrations like these are the norm . . Even though today we hit it a bit hard . .

Just called two co-workers from my cell-phone ( one of whom has our boss's private number . . .) and maybe he can take some strain from us . .

Whatever . .

Still have to make some phone calls today but not before I haven't watched certain program . .

Our city has a TV channel called 'Offener Kanal Bremen' . .

Independent I'd say . .

Still better than the controlled shit on practically all other channels . .

Will keep you updated . .

Will relax a bit from our . .ahemmm . . "after-work party"

I'm not too worried , in my "best times" I would have drunk that all for breakfast . .

J / k of course . .

Have a great day . .

Love

Coldy

Thread