Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2019 #1
Sean Gruber

Default Naval-gazers proliferating

...but where's the action?

On Twitter you got a million voices calling out the jew nowadays.

But nobody is doing anything about the jews.

Worse, people are retreating from the battlefield and gazing into their navals.

"Is the Enlightenment the cause of our problems? The Glorious Revolution of 1666? Or was it Napoleon?"

Who gives a shit? The enemy is right in front of your face: the jew. I want to tell these people, stop philosophizing, stop looking inward, the problem is out there.

If your house is on fire, you put the fire out first. You don't sit around debating if you paid too much for the house, if you should sell it, what color the throw pillows should be.

The Enlightenment? French Revolution? Rejection of traditional Christianity? Do these pants make me look fat or no?

Fuck all that naval-gazing.

FIGHT THE JEW.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; February 13th, 2019 at 10:36 AM. Reason: removed a repetition

Old February 13th, 2019 #2
Sean Gruber

Everyone complains about the jews, but no one does anything about them. Mark Twain said that somewhere.

No, I'm not fed-posting. I'm pointing out a fact...a shameful, disgusting fact.

Less talk, more action

Old February 13th, 2019 #3
Sean Gruber

People are too prone to search in themselves for the cause of any problem that's happening to them.

That's what causes nonsense like Christian Science, for example. "I got cancer? It must be my fault. I guess I was thinking bad thoughts..."

Niggers busting through the front door to come kill you? Let's sit and have a think about what we did to make them do this.

Got jews? Must be our fault. We mustn't put out the jewfire first, we must clean our room first.

We got too many thinkers disappearing up their own assholes. We don't have time for that shit. The problem is external and right in our face.

Less talk, more action

Old February 13th, 2019 #4
Sean Gruber

People say, "You have to get your head straight first."

I say, acting is what gets your head straight. Interacting with the world is what informs and orders thought.

Sitting and thinking is necessary but not sufficient. It's not even sufficient to thinking correctly.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; February 13th, 2019 at 11:18 AM.

Thread