Old February 14th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Real White Man Puts Paid to Fetid-Breathed Launch Cat

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ping-neck.html

Old February 15th, 2019 #2
Ironguard1940

Default I wish it had been a nigger he put down

Damned impressive. In all honesty, that mountain lion would have probably have killed me or at least maimed me for life.

Old February 16th, 2019 #3
Dan T N Ford

Probably a sick or old individual..........a cougar in it`s prime would not seek human prey unless deprived of it`s natural diet, and would almost certainly inflict more damage - the fella looked very weedy to me.

Old February 16th, 2019 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
Probably a sick or old individual..........a cougar in it`s prime would not seek human prey unless deprived of it`s natural diet, and would almost certainly inflict more damage - the fella looked very weedy to me.
You know, if you read the article, you can actually find out the facts.

The cat was younger but healthy.

And the guy is a serious runner, like Brooks tier. He's what white men who aren't morbidly obese look like. Colorado is the most in-shape state in the USA.

Old February 16th, 2019 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

also the notion that humans arent cats' natural prey is the same bullshit they say about sharks. their natural prey is meat. those cats will eat grasshoppers, berries, turtles, stickpigs, whatever they can get their greasy lips around. they're opportunity eaters.

Old February 16th, 2019 #6
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

This "Real White Man" has a kike surname. Look at his beady fucking eyes.

Being that he is in fact a jew, one should automatically assume that he's lying.

Old February 16th, 2019 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Salt Life

Around here, sea life with sharp teef kill or maim a couple dozen or so shitizens every year and people still flock to the beaches. Our apex sea predator, the Great White prefers to eat sea mammals but has no problem taking a chomp or two out of an unlucky human if the opportunity arises.

Great White exhibiting the 'breaching behavior' this shark engages in

I see them seasonally in the areas I tuna fish offshore but I usually don't mess with this species (I do love Mako steaks tho ) a Great White that's large enough or close enough for me to notice it could bust up the smaller boat I go offshore with now if I somehow pissed it off enough for it to take special interest in me. It would be a long swim back to the dock

Actually, I'm more into observing sea animals these days than fishing them or fucking with them, it's a phase I'm going through right now a contemplative one.

Old February 16th, 2019 #8
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Look at all the animal rights nitwits in the comments

Quote:
Hate to hear about one of these beautiful animals being killed
Quote:
may the wildcat rest in peace.
Quote:
Hate to hear about a cat getting killed
Quote:
poor men needing to have their fragile egos boosted by killing things
Quote:
Sorry but I'm only sad the animal died. It was his territory.
Quote:
It is sad that there is no habitat left for these animals to roam freely, mankind has invaded everywhere.
Quote:
I am sad such a beautiful cat died.
Quote:
Shouldn't go jogging where there are mountain lions. Now one less mountain lion on the planet, and that is a shame.
Quote:
I feel bad for the mountain lion. Sorry, guy. People are a dime a dozen. Not many big cats around anymore.
Quote:
What a douche, he could have scared it away he didn't need to kill it.
Quote:
even as an adult, stay out of wildlife habitats unless you are in your car. Not right to put wild predators in that position when we already take so much of what is theirs
Quote:
He had no business jogging there. He invaded the cat's home, feel sorry for the cat.
Quote:
If he stayed and ran in his own concrete world and didn't invade the puma's space, the puma would still be alive. Humans can be so disgusting.
Quote:
Shame as mountain lions are more endangered than us humans.
Quote:
He should have died not the mountain lion. Idiot
People are crazy to feel sympathy for something that would eat them without a second thought. It's pathological all the women with their maternal instincts out of line and directed towards wild beasts.

Maybe the guy is a jew and lying as poster above says, I do not know, I can't tell.

A lot of this environmentalism, which they teach in the schools and in children's television and children's books, is psychological warfare to make people feel guilty for even existing.

Last edited by Breanna; February 16th, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

Old February 16th, 2019 #9
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Around here, sea life with sharp teef kill or maim a couple dozen or so shitizens every year and people still flock to the beaches. Our apex sea predator, the Great White prefers to eat sea mammals but has no problem taking a chomp or two out of an unlucky human if the opportunity arises.

I see them seasonally in the areas I tuna fish offshore but I usually don't mess with this species (I do love Mako steaks tho ) a Great White that's large enough or close enough for me to notice it could bust up the smaller boat I go offshore with now if I somehow pissed it off enough for it to take special interest in me. It would be a long swim back to the dock

Actually, I'm more into observing sea animals these days than fishing them or fucking with them, it's a phase I'm going through right now a contemplative one.

I've never seen one alive but they have washed up on the beach here. Really makes me think twice about swimming in the ocean!!!!

Old February 16th, 2019 #10
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down shark attack the kid's fault

Sharks bit two children inflicting serious injuries near Atlantique NY (Fire Island) last summer and guess what the reaction was when told that the animals were not put down but released:
Quote:
Thank god. The human species kill about 100 MILLION sharks per year. They bite 2 little kids and 1/2 of NY freaks out. They kill 20 humans per year. Let it go. I think we’re slightly ahead as the most dangerous and destructive apex predator.
LOL they kill more than just 20 people you stupid ass in unprovoked attacks, and how many are maimed?
Quote:
Did they kill them ? Omg so stupid !!!!!! It’s there Home we swim in
No again fool, the Ocean belongs to me and I have the right to kill and eat whatever lower animal swims in it if I like. And what of the children that were attacked?
Quote:
Sand tiger sharks are a protected species in NYS. Such species must be returned to the water right away— is @NYSDEC aware of this occurrence?
Ready to rat out men who dealt with animals that attacked kids playing in the water to DEC.
Quote:
Why the fuck are you pulling the shark out of his home? I rooted for Jaws when he ate Quint.... you’re in his house!
And on and on and on ...these are the fucking idiots I'm surrounded by every day.

https://twitter.com/KristinThorne/st...92015365341184

O, Kristin you and NJ Burkett ...what would channel 7 be without you guys? (NJ is the news punk that was harassing the kids at the hospital)

Last edited by T.Garrett; February 16th, 2019 at 12:24 PM.

Old February 16th, 2019 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post

Being that he is in fact a jew, one should automatically assume that he's lying.
he's not a jew, you're a moron who thinks german name = jew

Old February 16th, 2019 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

they prefer to eat seals because they get more energy per munch compared to comparatively scrawny sticklike humanoids. but this is deliberatedly misinterpreted or anthropomorphized by shark-fags as some kind of decision or morality that sharks dont eat people.

virtually all fish will eat any meat they can get. you can take that to the bank.

Old February 16th, 2019 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post

i wish you Butt-Plugg southron morons would grasp that there are TENS OF MILLIONS of german descent americans. more than any of your individual british groups. whereas there are comparatively few jews.

now if you could reason with facts from context you would know that. you would see the guy does not look jewy from his nose. you would further suspect that kaufman with one n is less likely to be jewy than two nns. (not proof, but a lean). that he's in colorado, which is northern state where loads of german descent people are. and this attack took place near a more right wing area, colorado springs, loaded with evangelical shit, not jews.

now, maybe he is a jew. but the retard reaction that every german name is jew - how are you better or different from a nigger when you're that anti-intelligent?

and you never learn. that's the thing that strikes me most about the southern people. they NEVER learn. they wus born dumb hypocrites, and by god that's how they'll exit the world too.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 18th, 2019 at 07:11 PM.

Old February 16th, 2019 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
People are crazy to feel sympathy for something that would eat them without a second thought. It's pathological all the women with their maternal instincts out of line and directed towards wild beasts.

Maybe the guy is a jew and lying as poster above says, I do not know, I can't tell.
well he really went all in if he's lying. look at his cuts. that's exactly what a cat attack looks like, even a housecat.

no proof he's jew, southern WN are simply morons who think kaufman = jew, even tho it's less than 50% chance, which you could tell from indicators (state, appearance, spelling of name).

Quote:
A lot of this environmentalism, which they teach in the schools and in children's television and children's books, is psychological warfare to make people feel guilty for even existing.
this mentality leads to making public lands off limits to people or cars. and the feds own most of the west already. a lot of these people have "got mine, fuck everybody else" mentalities. self-loving bourgeois hate other people, worship themselves and their stupid pets.

like that jew says in the movie: wasps love dogs, hate people. that's closer to true than untrue.

Old February 16th, 2019 #15
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
well he really went all in if he's lying. look at his cuts. that's exactly what a cat attack looks like, even a housecat.

no proof he's jew, southern WN are simply morons who think kaufman = jew, even tho it's less than 50% chance, which you could tell from indicators (state, appearance, spelling of name).

this mentality leads to making public lands off limits to people or cars. and the feds own most of the west already. a lot of these people have "got mine, fuck everybody else" mentalities. self-loving bourgeois hate other people, worship themselves and their stupid pets.

like that jew says in the movie: wasps love dogs, hate people. that's closer to true than untrue.
More than once I am after finding this style of propaganda in seemingly innocent animal fact books that my daughter loves. Have to go through them and cut out the pages that drone on about how us evil humans are destroying the habitats of the animals and we need to eat less meat, use less land for farming, and reproduce less to save the animals. It's sick how they use innocent children and use such manipulative techniques to try to recruit little children into their death cults. I am all for conservationism, saving resources for future generations, but environmentalism at least in its current form is a death cult used solely to convince the whites to have empathy for animals and destruct themselves as a noble way to save mother nature. In many cases 'mother nature' is our enemy trying to kill us at every turn with weather disasters, vicious beasts, invisible parasites and diseases, and so on. An enemy we must fight to stay alive. These leftie environmentalists must have never experienced any real struggle to stay alive, have never had to kill anything or grow anything to keep starvation off, and experience the utter frustration of 'mother nature' sending her diseases and pests and beasts to destroy your food before you can eat it, ants trying to eat your house, and so on. If they love nature why do most of them live in concrete cities? The leftists are our mortal enemy really, they want to kill us, they hate rural people and the blue collar and farmer folks who do all of the real productive labour. One was spouting off about how seasonal workers (fishermen and farmers) only have to work a few months a year, then draw unemployment insurance for the off-seasons. The leftist was saying that people like them, who work year round, have to give tax dollars to the 'lazy' seasonal workers. I say, you work in a call center! You do nothing productive, all you do is sit on your butt while trying to convince people to buy rubbish that they do not need. You condemn the men who do the actual work, the men who work their butts off in the summer to provide you with food you can eat, and should we not take care of our farmers and fishermen? When they literally cannot continue their work when the weather is not cooperative? What would you eat if not for them? My husband happily pays taxes to support the men without which we would have no food. The leftist responds about how the fishermen and farmers are using up natural resources. Well of course we can only stay alive by using natural resources! I wonder what would happen if the rural folks decided to stop selling their product to the urban market, decided to just work enough to feed themselves and their friends, families, and neighbours. What would the ingrates in the cities do then, the useless eaters? And it doesn't matter how you explain it to them, they literally will not listen, they are incapable of understanding, because they have never had to struggle for anything.

Old February 16th, 2019 #16
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
i wish you Butt-Plugg southron morons would grasp that there are TENS OF MILLIONS of german descent americans. more than any of your individual british groups. whereas there are comparatively few jews.

now if you could reason with facts from context you would know that. you would see the guy does not look jewy from his nose. you would further suspect that kaufman with one n is less likely to be jewy than two nns. (not proof, but a lean). that he's in colorado, which is northern state where loads of german descent people are. and this attack took place near a more right wing area, colorado springs, loaded with evangelical shit, not jews.

now, maybe he is a jew. but the retard reaction that every german name is jew - how are you better or different from a nigger when you're that anti-stupid?

and you never learn. that's the thing that strikes me most about the southern people. they NEVER learn. they wus born dumb hypocrites, and by god that's how they'll exit the world too.
Lloyd "One N" Kaufman -- Shitty movie kike.

Andy "One N" Kaufman Shitty TV kike.

I could be wrong, but I really doubt it.

And I may be a dumb redneck, but at least I'm smart enough to have figured out that snakes are the preferred pets of kikes, niggers, and degenerates. So where does that leave you on the IQ scale?

Old February 16th, 2019 #17
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool fish-ing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post

I've never seen one alive but they have washed up on the beach here. Really makes me think twice about swimming in the ocean!!!!
Recently billions of jellyfish ended up all over the south shore beaches, you never know what the Ocean is gonna puke up next. Imagine walking barefoot through that mess

At least it's not the waves of tampons, prophylactics, plastic trash, oily residue and hypodermic needles that were coming ashore from the 1970's - 90's. Still see crap like that once in awhile tangled up in seaweed, big thing now is opioids in marine life these fuckers swallow so many pain pills that they are making the waters toxic after their "state of the art" sewer treatment plants dump the processed wastewater into the bays.

The fisheries have rebounded a bit since the 90's but theres so many regulations and so many water kwaps infesting the waters all around NYC that its not a pleasure being out on the water anymore. One of my buddies got busted raking in a few clams in Jamaica bay and he's facing felony charges, he was only doing what he's done since he was a child. I myself used to dig up clams on the beach with my parents with my toes they were so plentiful.

I'm lucky that I still have a NYDEC commercial fishing license which I used for lobster on the north shore, but then the idiot staties sprayed the whole area for West Nile mosquitoes (immigrant niggers brought them here) and killed the industry. I used to make fantastic money on my cousin's lobster boat on weekends but ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; February 16th, 2019 at 02:07 PM.

Old February 16th, 2019 #18
Robbie Key

Speaking about Kaufman's, am I the only one who find Andy Kaufman painfully non-funny? I get the concept, I just don't think he does it in a funny way.

And I have no problem acknowleding jews can be funny. Seinfeld and Larry David are comic geniuses as far as I am concerned, as jew-neurotic their humour might be.

Last edited by Robbie Key; February 16th, 2019 at 03:37 PM.

Old February 16th, 2019 #19
fred myer

Default If

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Look at all the animal rights nitwits in the comments

He was killed on the south side of Chicago they wouldn't shed a tear.

Old February 16th, 2019 #20
Franco

A mountain lion is, pound-for-pound, a VERY strong animal. Killing one with your bare hands is an amazing feat, whether the animal is young or old. The "kick" of a cougar can break your ribs. The claws can shred your face or throat. Big cats always go for the throat/neck. That guy is very, very lucky to be alive.

---------------

Thread