VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Putin is a Good White Man

Wherever he goes and whatever he does, he's mending, repairing, making better, calming, building up. He's by yards the best political leader of the known countries.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ia-summit.html

Old February 14th, 2019 #2
Serbian

I was very critical of him for not acting when the jews started the Maidan shit in Ukraine. I felt he shouldn't have let them overthrow the democratically elected government in Kiev, at any cost. That said he is still the best option going at the moment on the world stage.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 14th, 2019 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I was very critical of him for not acting when the jews started the Maidan shit in Ukraine. I felt he shouldn't have let them overthrow the democratically elected government in Kiev, at any cost. That said he is still the best option going at the moment on the world stage.
i'm sure he's not perfect. but he does a lot of things that are good for russia and not bad for others. we have basically no one in USA with any power that does anything good at any time. they are all christian cowardly cucks for Kikistan

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 14th, 2019 at 10:41 PM.

Old February 14th, 2019 #4
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
i'm sure he's not perfect. but he does a lot of things that are good for russia and not bad for others. we have basically no on in USA with any power that does anything good at anytime. they are all christian cowardly cucks for Kikistan
He really does seek to accommodate others and to make sure that everyone gets something in negotiations. Unlike Jewmerica Putin is not into dictates and threats.

Old February 15th, 2019 #5
FEMAAlert

Putin is 66 years old

that's just about the cutoff of that last generation of whites that had any integrity or character whatsoever.

after that, dig a hole and don't come out for 800,000 years.

Old February 15th, 2019 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Wherever he goes and whatever he does, he's mending, repairing, making better, calming, building up. He's by yards the best political leader of the known countries.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ia-summit.html
Compared to Chump who's agitating, bombing, destroying, attempting to overthrow leadership they don't like, rather than attempt to negotiate with reasonable terms, etc. Chump's "art of the deal" when it comes to geopolitics, is plagiarized neoconservatism. Art of the deal is giving the worst deal makers in history cabinet positions, and letting them do the negotiating.

Old February 15th, 2019 #7
Longbaugh

Heil Putin.

Old February 15th, 2019 #8
Joe from OH

Putin comes across as a very intelligent man who is measured and reasoned in his comments. I believe he probably has a sound vision of the future-though I have no idea what that might be.

As the US plummets toward collapse in the next 10-40 years and Europe has given itself over to muslims, Russia and eastern europe will probably be the torch carriers for the remnants of western (white) civilization.

I hope that there are Putin equivalents waiting in the wings for when he steps down/dies. Although it appears that he's in great physical shape and may be a vibrant leader into his 80s, there will come a time when a successor is needed. That individual may have the entire weight of the future of whites on his back.

Old February 15th, 2019 #9
Crowe

Neocon globalists: you agree to 100% of our terms, non-negotiable. #RealArtofTheDeal

Old February 15th, 2019 #10
Enbyeff

See how Putin deals with the "mad mullah": has him beaming & cooperating. Drumpf could, too - just as he did with Kim Jong-Un - but he went to (((Jared)))......

Old February 15th, 2019 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Putin comes across as a very intelligent man who is measured and reasoned in his comments. I believe he probably has a sound vision of the future-though I have no idea what that might be.
He's doing two main things: repairing social damage the jew-bolshies inflicted on society. And resisting the still-huge power of the judeo-USA "West." And that leaves him a few leftover days for riding horses and fishing.

Old February 15th, 2019 #12
littlefieldjohn

Any government that dares to be even slightly in its own peoples’ interests instead of serving the jew agenda eventually becomes a target for jew hatred.

Old February 15th, 2019 #13
notmenomore

Mr. Putin also is in excellent physical condition and seems to enjoy the roughhouse occasionally:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/843551...e-to-cover-up/

The article mentions that Putin's male sparring partners may tend to "hold back", but this bronze Olympian pushes straight ahead and is favored for it.

Old February 16th, 2019 #14
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
So pitty your forum is being banned in Russia and he cannot feel your tongue on his feet.

Old February 16th, 2019 #15
brutus

I love the way Putin makes journalists, employed by the jew, disappear.

Kind of like watching a mafia movie. Where the rat gets his comeuppance.

Vlad said, "the journalist went to Australia".

Yeah! That's right ! He went 'down under'.

Old February 16th, 2019 #16
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

Vlad
Vova, not "Vlad".

He's Russian. You wouldn't call a Russian "Vlad".

Old February 16th, 2019 #17
Dan T N Ford

Putin is an excellent politician, he of course has to keep the instinctively pro-Soviet sensibilities of the Russian population in mind when formulating his policies. That said, he has done a surprisingly good job of countering jew power in the geopolitical sphere, without giving the kikes any excuse to give his skull the Kennedy treatment!

Old February 16th, 2019 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
So pitty your forum is being banned in Russia and he cannot feel your tongue on his feet.
putin feet is good. salty like pretzel. (no homo)

Old February 16th, 2019 #19
brutus

Re: Longbaugh

ты прав.

Old February 16th, 2019 #20
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
You are a Maidanist turd.

I hear (((Garry Kasparov))) has an opening at his (((Human Rights Foundation))) you may be interested in

Thread