VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2008 #21
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
I don't have an advanced degree in Economics and I saw Congress passing the bailout from a mile away.

What I do have is an advanced degree in Kikology.

Will you tell me next that the Rothschilds aren't the richest people in the world because they don't make the top of the Forbes list?
Once again, we will see, who is going to lose the most from the financial crisis. I say it's gonna be jews.

Old October 9th, 2008 #22
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Whoa, down almost 500 right now, 26 minutes to the close

That's a 40% drop in one year, 25% in one month.

Old October 9th, 2008 #23
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
Once again, we will see, who is going to lose the most. I say it's gonna be jews.
If there is a complete meltdown including a break down in law and order I would not want to be a jew in America without a passport and a booked flight out to Israhell.

I hope they're shitting in their pants right now. It'z coming and it'z coming big time!

By the way we need to prepare for a cessation of communications. We need to come up with some way to communicate absent the internet, cell phones, and other such devices that rely on zog not cutting those lines.

Old October 9th, 2008 #24
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
They also took 2 companies, Ford and AIG, out of the DOW 30.

I wish there was a Stock Index with 10,000 stocks instead of 30. I think that would give us a better idea.
Take a look at the Russell Index, Kievsky. It has 3000 stocks in it. That's the broadest one I know of. There is also the overall market index which, I believe, tracks all the stocks on the NYSE.

Old October 9th, 2008 #25
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
If there is a complete meltdown including a break down in law and order I would not want to be a jew in America without a passport and a booked flight out to Israhell.

I hope they're shitting in their pants right now. It'z coming and it'z coming big time!

By the way we need to prepare for a cessation of communications. We need to come up with some way to communicate absent the internet, cell phones, and other such devices that rely on zog not cutting those lines.
Slight off topic, OTPTT, but I just noticed that you've been released from your banishment. That is good news. Lots of us were puzzled (read disgusted) at you being stuck in the Tard Coral. I'm sometimes a bit slow on noticing things, but did this just happen?

Mike

Old October 9th, 2008 #26
fdtwainth

Quote:
I don't think it is going to a problem, Tony. As in the days of Great Depression, there will be all goods available for sale, but no buyers.

Old October 9th, 2008 #27
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Slight off topic, OTPTT, but I just noticed that you've been released from your banishment. That is good news. Lots of us were puzzled (read disgusted) at you being stuck in the Tard Coral. I'm sometimes a bit slow on noticing things, but did this just happen?

Mike
Hey Mike,

Thanks! It's good to be out and able to post on many of these newer threads especially those relating to the collapse and our ultimate coming victory.

Alex says he removed my restriction two weeks ago but I just found out about it last evening. I'm not one to check the locks too often. A watched pot never boils and all of that.

Old October 9th, 2008 #28
Contumacyman

I have posted this theory before, and, now it still seems plausable. International jews have been busy for several decades to create the mother of all jewish harvests - a massive deflation which will leave them with practically ALL THE MONEY. Yes, the almighty dollar is their goose that lays golden eggs and they will preserve that at all costs.

The actual amount of domestic dollars in circulation is not so great, and, with so much dollar-bashing, we may all find ourselves wishing we'd held onto whatever dollars we managed to get over the years.

What they have to do, as I said before, is figure some kind of barrier to stop all the offshore dollars from entering the US.

Something like a moratorium on repatriation, advertised as "short term", but, more likely to be permanent, in which preferred foreigners will be allowed exceptions at the discretion of the FED.

This will be backed up by the almighty US military - don't be fooled into buying into the bashing of the US military - it is still able to demolish any foe that dares challenge it.

If you have any dollars - hang onto them, and don't let anyone talk you into buying any kind of so-called investment, such as precious metals, commodities, stocks, or anything that is not either dollars or ownership in a money making business that you are influencially involved with (such as you own air condition repair service or some such family business that is likely to be viable as folks get more and more pressed for cash).

Just a theory, but, if so, look for an eventual bottom of the so-called DOW to be under 800 (NOT 8000). The Great Reckoning, like old man death, never actually goes away, even though you can put him off with clever and unusual methods (such as borrowing from the entiriety of the world to draw in more suckers), but he just keeps knocking at the door until he finally gets his way.

The only way white men can survive in a jewfested world is to refrain from the ONE THING that jews need to control you - DEBT. Whites who have avoided this jewish trap can survive with their dignity in tact, but, foolish whites who went all out and swallowed that tasty jewish bait (maxing out their credit lines), will be nothing less than slaves to their jewish masters. Which are you, white man?

Old October 9th, 2008 #29
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

9000 was a SERIOUS pshychological barrier. On the way to work this morning, the radio was saying that the overnight Dow's futures were trading up -- indicating that the market would go higher today.

It's going to be interesting to see what overseas markets do this PM. But I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dow at 7500 late this year or early next.

Old October 9th, 2008 #30
ben shockley

Quote:

There is also a chance that they are maneuvering to bolshevize the economy. Nationalization of banks. Federal reserve overtaken by the Treasury. Major airlines and automobile companies bankrupt, then nationalized. I have heard that this has been going on for decades, beginning with the mysterious murders of two of the Rockefeller brothers back in the 70's.

Old October 9th, 2008 #31
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
I don't think it is going to a problem, Tony. As in the days of Great Depression, there will be all goods available for sale, but no buyers.
Don't expect there not to be any buyers.

The old centralized structure may be collapsing in the long run, but this aint the 20's. We have an advanced system of communication at our finger tips.

Old October 9th, 2008 #32
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
9000 was a SERIOUS pshychological. On the way to work this morning, the radio was saying that the overnight Dow's futures were trading up -- indicating that the market would go higher today.

It's going to be interesting to see what overseas markets do this PM. But I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dow at 7500 late this year or early next.
What's that song by the Moody Blues? Tuesday afternoon? October 14, 2008, Dow at 7500.

Old October 9th, 2008 #33
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
International jews have been busy for several decades to create the mother of all jewish harvests - a massive deflation which will leave them with practically ALL THE MONEY.
An interesting theory, but how would you explain the trillions of dollars being injected into markets/banks/corporations. That's just preventing deflation.

Last edited by Bassanio; October 9th, 2008 at 04:20 PM.

Old October 9th, 2008 #34
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

The other interesting item was General Motors which fell a full 31%, now trading at $4.76 per share. That's its lowest in 60 years.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/mar...-bounce-rally/

I really don't think GM is long for this world, absent some multi - billion dollar bailout. But given that Uncle Jewy has just printed up close to a trillion dollars for the Wall Street bailout, he's pretty much shot his wad.

Old October 9th, 2008 #35
Guy Dietrich

Inflation would work the same way, would it not?

Print up a few trillion dollars, give it all to the Jews, make sure none of it reaches the goyim...

This would effectively wipe out the wealth of the goys without having to do a thing. Relative to the pool of capital, the Jewish share of the pie would increase with every dollar printed up.

Old October 9th, 2008 #36
ben shockley

REALITY CHECK, INVESTMENT ALTERNATIVE: If you had purchased $1000 of Delta Airlines stock one year ago, you would have $49 today. If you had purchased $1000 of AIG stock one year ago, you would have $33 today. If you had purchased $1000 of Lehman Brothers stock one year ago, you will have $0 today. However, if you had purchased $1000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for recycling, you would have received $214 today at redemptions. Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. It is called the 401-KEG Plan.

Last edited by ben shockley; October 9th, 2008 at 04:38 PM.

Old October 9th, 2008 #37
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
The other interesting item was General Motors which fell a full 31%, now trading at $4.76 per share. That's its lowest in 60 years.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/mar...-bounce-rally/

I really don't think GM is long for this world, absent some multi - billion dollar bailout. But given that Uncle Jewy has just printed up close to a trillion dollars for the Wall Street bailout, he's pretty much shot his wad.

Kirk Kirkorian is waiting on the sideline to pounce.

Old October 9th, 2008 #38
OTPTT
Banned

DOW 8579.19 -678.91 -7.33%

Old October 9th, 2008 #39
Jett Rink
Banned

Looks like millions of retirees will be looking for jobs.

Old October 9th, 2008 #40
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Looks like millions of retirees will be looking for jobs.
Sucks for them, their parents have already got all the Wal-Mart greeter positions locked down.

Tags
put on glasses

Thread