Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2008 #41
brutus

The big illusion.

Money. Economy. Stock market. Bailout. Nothing matters but the publics' perception of these things. The jew's challenge is to keep the show going. Our challenge is to expose the fraud for what it is to a public that's not inclined to want to know the truth of the matter. The jew wants the people to continue to look at their grand vaudeville production up on the stage and we're the heckler calling them on their bullshit.

The jew will rely upon their clever media techniques of denial, obfuscation, ignoring the situation and distraction. They know the weaknesses of the herd and they'll use all of the conditioned reflexes of the herd to keep them in the corral. This is all they have left because the worthlessness of the dollar cannot keep the illusion alive much longer.

None of us needs an advanced degree in matters of the jew-contrived money schemes in order to see that the end is at hand. The jew wants us focused on the minutiae. They don't want the people to see the bigger picture.

The only reason we don't see or hear the wild stampede, is because the jew media isn't showing it to the public.

Old October 9th, 2008 #42
Cernunnos

HAHAHAHA*snort*HAHAHAHAAAA

Old October 9th, 2008 #43
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
They also took 2 companies, Ford and AIG, out of the DOW 30.

I wish there was a Stock Index with 10,000 stocks instead of 30. I think that would give us a better idea.
The S&P 500 is pretty broad.

Old October 9th, 2008 #44
Peer Fischer

Futures not looking too good at this minute.

DJIA -210 (8388)

S&P 500 -26 (886)

http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/stocks/futures.html

Last edited by Peer Fischer; October 9th, 2008 at 09:25 PM. Reason: typo

Old October 9th, 2008 #45
Cernunnos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomberg
VALUE CHANGE % CHANGE
Dow 8,472.00 -126.00 -1.47
S&P 500 897.50 -15.00 -1.64
NASDAQ 1,260.50 -11.50 -0.90
S&P/TSE 584.20 -25.80 -4.23

Old October 9th, 2008 #46
OTPTT
Banned

Futures

DJIA 8,431.00 -167.00
S&P 500 892.70 -19.80
NASDAQ 100 1,255.75 -16.25
S&P/TSE 60 584.20 -25.80

(Remember, I predicted 8000 or lower by tomorrow close.)

Last edited by OTPTT; October 9th, 2008 at 09:07 PM.

Old October 9th, 2008 #47
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Are the kikes jumping out windows yet?

No, they're pushing the Goyim out of their homes.

Old October 9th, 2008 #48
OTPTT
Banned

Nikkei 225 8,280.00 -920.00

DJIA INDEX 8,407.00 -191.00

Last edited by OTPTT; October 9th, 2008 at 09:17 PM.

Old October 9th, 2008 #49
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
The big illusion.

Money. Economy. Stock market. Bailout. Nothing matters but the publics' perception of these things. The jew's challenge is to keep the show going. Our challenge is to expose the fraud for what it is to a public that's not inclined to want to know the truth of the matter. The jew wants the people to continue to look at their grand vaudeville production up on the stage and we're the heckler calling them on their bullshit.

The jew will rely upon their clever media techniques of denial, obfuscation, ignoring the situation and distraction. They know the weaknesses of the herd and they'll use all of the conditioned reflexes of the herd to keep them in the corral. This is all they have left because the worthlessness of the dollar cannot keep the illusion alive much longer.

None of us needs an advanced degree in matters of the jew-contrived money schemes in order to see that the end is at hand. The jew wants us focused on the minutiae. They don't want the people to see the bigger picture.

The only reason we don't see or hear the wild stampede, is because the jew media isn't showing it to the public.

This is one of the big reasons for their calls for a war with Iran. Historically, they've used wars as a great weapon of mass distraction. Thus, they're always beating the drums.

They know that if they can get war with Iran started, then they have a pretty good shot at getting WW Three started, aka the war to end all wars...and the world as we know it. Jews have such high ideals...high ideals like starting world wars and making oodles of ca$h in the process. Oh how they love oodles of cash.

Another 9-11 with a corresponding media circus, a declaration of war against the bogeyman of the day (Ahmadinnnerjacket), a draft, martial law, silencing of the internet, police state, etc. It's all in the works.

They need their war now. They sense the sheeple are onto them.

I wouldn't want to be a navy man in the Persian Gulf...

Old October 9th, 2008 #50
OTPTT
Banned

Futures
DOW 8,359.00 -239.00

Current trading.
NIKKEI 225 8,210.00 -990.00

Old October 9th, 2008 #51
cillian

Hang Seng 10:20PM ET Down 1,246.52 (7.82%)

Nikkei 225 10:00PM ET Down 974.12 (10.64%)

Old October 9th, 2008 #52
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Futures
DOW 8,359.00 -239.00

Current trading.
NIKKEI 225 8,210.00 -990.00
Yea! I just checked the DJAI futures and, dropping fast.

The Asian markets are collapsing. NIKKEI down more than 10% and HANG SENG down almost 10%.

Tomorrow morning will be interesting.

Mike

Oh! spot oil at around $78. I have no idea what this all means. I'm going to go hide in my basement.

Old October 9th, 2008 #53
Joe_J.
Radio active

I still stand by my earlier assertion that shabbos Bush stays in office with no elections. This could trip the trigger.

Check out the chinks. They are bailing out, too:
http://finance.yahoo.com/intlindices?e=asia

People won't learn from this but it is a perfect illustration of how kikes build things that are pure fakery and will not stand the test of time or removal of the smoke and mirrors. Hollywood, Wall St and Washington are all jew and all fake bullshit.

BTW, just try and find some gold or silver right now. The fake spot price notwithstanding, the supply of PMs has dried up.

Stay ahead of the herd. Have some extra stuff (food, etc) around. With Ben Shalom Bernanke's printing presses running wide open, inflation is going to be nasty soon.

FWIW, I think a lot of the market downs are pure manipulation by the kike cabal. They are wide open on this thing now. My personal tipoff was when jewsmedia openly stated that Congress was closed due to Rosh kike holiday. Even my wife caught that one.

The fakery of the banksters is no different now than it was a year ago. The crash going on shouldn't be as bad as it is. The fact that banks now refuse to loan money screams JEW.

Old October 9th, 2008 #54
OTPTT
Banned

Just as Oy Ze Hate mentioned it likely means a war in the very near future.

Old October 9th, 2008 #55
OTPTT
Banned

Tomorrow will be interesting if the sun rises.

DJIA 8,338.00 -260.00

NIKKEI biggest one day fall since 1987. Lost 9.4% today so far.

Great times ahead for those who are prepared!

Old October 9th, 2008 #56
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Tomorrow will be interesting if the sun rises.

DJIA 8,338.00 -260.00

NIKKEI biggest one day fall since 1987. Lost 9.4% today so far.

Great times ahead for those who are prepared!
Any bets on Paulson and Shalom 'helicopter' Bernanke not having the balls to let the markets open tomorrow?

Old October 9th, 2008 #57
Cernunnos

For the metals, this will slightly favour gold at the expense of silver, though both are seen as inflation hedges they will both suffer, one is more leveraged to investment demand for a 'safe haven'. Silver typically acts as a derivative to gold. However, the shorts on silver could pose complications...

Old October 9th, 2008 #58
cillian

Quote:
Share price falls blamed on short selling return

By Joanna Chung, Francesco Guerrera, Julie MacIntosh and Anuj Gangahar in New York and Bernard Simon in Toronto

Published: October 9 2008 19:05 | Last updated: October 9 2008 19:05

The return of short sellers to the US market after a near-three-week ban was blamed for a sharp drop in prices on Thursday as General Motors and Morgan Stanley led stock markets sharply lower.

In another rollercoaster trading day, shares in Morgan Stanley were 16 per cent lower at $14.09 at midday in New York, while GM shares had lost 15 per cent of their value shortly before noon, falling to $5.87, their lowest level since the early 1950s.

The share price declines coincided with the lifting of a ban on traders who aim to profit from share price declines. The ban had prevented short selling on nearly 1,000 companies, including financial firms and industrial groups such as GM. The ban was lifted by the US Securities and Exchange Commission late on Wednesday night.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c9933e0c-9...077b07658.html
This doesn't explain why it fell on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday though...

Last edited by cillian; October 9th, 2008 at 10:01 PM.

Old October 9th, 2008 #59
OTPTT
Banned

This is a great opportunity to educate the masses of asses out there people. Saw this reference to the Yahoo GM message board on another forum with the following post on it. I'm wondering the same about my step dad's retirement but his is managed by the union. Not sure where they've invested the funds.

Edit: Step dad was an HVAC journeyman, not in the auto industry.

Quote:
What will happen to my Dad's pension?

My Dad worked at GM for over 40 years. He now has a heart condition and diabetes. He depends on his pension for all of his income. The pension fund was fully funded last year, but the market has dropped more than 40% since the last valuation. Supposedly the PBGC is suppose to come to the rescue, but if GM, Ford and Chrysler all go under, not to mention all of their suppliers, declare Chapter 11, I can't imagine there will be enough money in the fund. If all of you could stop your stupid chest thumping for one minute, I would really appreciate any information.

Last edited by OTPTT; October 9th, 2008 at 10:30 PM.

Old October 9th, 2008 #60
remnant

Quote:
Just as Oy Ze Hate mentioned it likely means a war in the very near future.

Yes, the Military option is the only one left- every other measure to rally the Goyim to their fraudulent markets has failed. Note: Today is Yom Kippur
The 1987 and 1929 crashes both happened on Yom Kippur
; This is a little known fact as the " coincidence" has escaped the history books due to the dates being different in different years due to the Lunar Calendar. All planned in advance along with the coronation of the Royal Chimp who will save us from our misery.

Tags
put on glasses

Thread