VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 20th, 2015 #121
Serbian

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl i torpet View Post
A couple of years ago Mikael Skillt who you may know as the sucker fighting alongside the "nationalists" in Ukraine

Not his problem, but Donbass factory workers and farmers are his problem. Total scum

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 25th, 2015 #122
Patrik Sten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

Not his problem, but Donbass factory workers and farmers are his problem. Total scum
Mikael Skillt is just a stupid hooligan who loves himself more than anything. It's a disgrace though, that he has been allowed to be a part of the "nationalist movement" in Sweden for so long. He was actually a member of the Swedish Resistance Movement before he joined Party of the Swedes. He and another idiot tried to topple the leader Klas Lund so he was kicked out. Then he destroyed a minor organization (FNU - "national youth") and a weekly paper ("nationell idag" - "nationalist today") before he went on to join and be a part of the destruction of the Party of the Swedes. An inverted Midas is what he is. Everything he touches turns to shit.

Old May 31st, 2015 #123
Jarl i torpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

Mikael Skillt's bestest buddy and head cheer leader Magnus Söderman, one of the three hosts of the radio show I mentioned previously, has been included on a list of 89 people from Europe who are not welcome in Russia, there's some nasty creatures on the list. As I said before, he and the others on the show have enthusiastically supported Skillt and the "nationalists" he's been fighting for in Ukraine and they've even recruited Swedish nationalists to go there. It's a list of people who have made themselves undesirable in less obvious ways than Skillt so he is not on the list. Well, actually, I can imagine Skillt is so welcome in Russia that if he went there he'd get to stay for the rest of his life.

http://www.yle.fi/tvuutiset/uutiset/...rbotsliste.pdf

Last edited by Jarl i torpet; May 31st, 2015 at 06:02 PM.

Tags
#1, party swedes, svp

Thread