VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 28th, 2007 #1
melcur
Banned

Default Smear Piece about WN on Creative Loafing

I hope everyone here will take a minute, breeze through the article and comment on the Creative Loafing site about it. Already 90% of the comments are pro-white, soemthing I seriously doubt that CL was expecting.

"This article is designed to be a smear piece, but the fools that wrote it aren't yet alltogether aware of their diminishing influence on the masses, thus I blog it as an example of the growing awareness among the majority of the lies disseminated by the media - so called "extremist" groups are growing in popularity, because people are waking up to the fact that the establishment and the Media have been lying to them for decades. This awareness can no longer be stopped, and its reality is manifested everyday in blogs and in the alternative Internet media. The reqason the US government and organized Jewry hasn't conducted another 9-11 yet, is because they are no longer certain it won't be the final nail in their collective coffin."

A kinder, gentler racism

Old February 28th, 2007 #2
OTPTT
Banned

Those bastards at CL are the lowest form of sub-human life. I don't understand how they are able to sustain the advertising revenue they do with the political slant that this rag takes in every story. It must be the queers looking for another bone to swallow that keeps this rag afloat.

T

Old February 28th, 2007 #3
OTPTT
Banned

Ok, I added at least three responses to that article and even posted GOVVN.COM in my last response. Maybe the people reading those responses will visit here.

T

Old February 28th, 2007 #4
melcur
Banned

Default smear piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
Ok, I added at least three responses to that article and even posted GOVVN.COM in my last response. Maybe the people reading those responses will visit here.

T
Excellent! I noticed that they already erased a few comments. I expect they'll eventually erase most so that their commenters reflect the fantasy wqorld they want them to. The good news is that they're going to get scared pretty soon, and in their fear, they'll change their views just as surely as the sun rises in the East.

Once therse fags come to believe it ain't cool to be a nigger or Jew lover, they'll turn on their former darling without a second thought.

Old February 28th, 2007 #5
LUX
Genetically Wealthy

Funny - the bylines on the photos for Whitaker and Black are mislabled - so much for nigger editors.

Thread