Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 15th, 2007 #1
April

Thumbs up Good looking Whites in my town

The other day at work a fire alarm got set off by accident and a bunch of local firemen came into my place of work........WOW is all that I can say. These guys were total ubermensch material down to the man...Like an Abrercrombie and Fitch commercial.

And I see people that look like this every day in this town, tall blonde nordic women standing 6 feet tall who look like they just stepped off a Viking ship unloading their 4 kids out of a SUV.....A stair step family of brilliant redheads with bright green eyes piled in the cart at the grocery store....fair complected Ukrainians with their kids at the ice skating pond, speaking in their native language to their children......little girls and boys with snow white hair and brilliant blue eyes and bright pink cheeks......

And every day I remember just WHY I moved here from California and I smile to myself and know that I wouldnt go back to live there if you paid me a million dollars. I love this place!!

Having a White Christmas in Kalispell Montana,
April

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old December 15th, 2007 #2
Kievsky

I'm very glad to hear that, April. May it ever be thus.

Old December 15th, 2007 #3
Jerry Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post
And every day I remember just WHY I moved here from California and I smile to myself and know that I wouldnt go back to live there if you paid me a million dollars. I love this place!! Having a White Christmas in Kalispell Montana, April
Yep. White states are definitely the place to be. Cold winters and all, they've got anyplace infested with Afranigs and Mexispics beat.

Jerry Abbott

Old December 15th, 2007 #4
Enemy_of_Juden

That's great to hear.

I hope that these beautiful whites keep their gene pools clean. It must be a true blessing to live among them everyday. I hope that your town remains free of mud invasion. Unlike here where I see niggers, spics, gooks etc EVERY DAY! I am considering moving to someplace like Estonia or some other all-white country.

Old December 15th, 2007 #5
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
The other day at work a fire alarm got set off by accident and a bunch of local firemen came into my place of work........WOW is all that I can say. These guys were total ubermensch material down to the man...Like an Abrercrombie and Fitch commercial.

And I see people that look like this every day in this town, tall blonde nordic women standing 6 feet tall who look like they just stepped off a Viking ship unloading their 4 kids out of a SUV.....A stair step family of brilliant redheads with bright green eyes piled in the cart at the grocery store....fair complected Ukrainians with their kids at the ice skating pond, speaking in their native language to their children......little girls and boys with snow white hair and brilliant blue eyes and bright pink cheeks......

And every day I remember just WHY I moved here from California and I smile to myself and know that I wouldnt go back to live there if you paid me a million dollars. I love this place!!

April
Let's kick out all the non-whites and everyplace in the US will be like Kalispell. Merry Christmas to you.

Old December 16th, 2007 #6
colleen

[QUOTE=April Gaede;687741]The other day at work a fire alarm got set off by accident and a bunch of local firemen came into my place of work........WOW is all that I can say. These guys were total ubermensch material down to the man...Like an Abrercrombie and Fitch commercial.
/QUOTE]

White firefighters have a tendency to be hotties. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

Old December 16th, 2007 #7
ben shockley

[quote=colleen;688304]
Quote:
/QUOTE]

White firefighters have a tendency to be hotties. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!
Here Coleen....Don't tell Summer

Old December 16th, 2007 #8
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:

April
I haven't for one SECOND regretted leaving California. I love the snow and being around White people. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Old December 16th, 2007 #9
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Quote:

April
I'm really happy that April and her family love it up there. I too have read up on Kallispsell and Northwest Montana and it does look wonderful, and don't think I don't daydream and wish I was there. (especially when I read your posts listing it's many charms)...

That being said, I'm horrified when I read this kinda shit and ask myself how in the hell was this allowed to happen in that town of all places???

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=62448
Mexican Flag Hung Over U.S. Flag After Perpetrators Scale Huge Radio Tower
Outrage in Montana after oldest radio station in America received death threats from Reconquista supporters
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, November 30, 2007

There is a growing sense of outrage in Kalispell Montana after a Mexican flag was erected in front of a U.S. flag 200 feet up a huge tower that belongs to the oldest radio station in America - KGEZ.

*P.S. What's a heating bill like up there for December, or January ???

Old December 19th, 2007 #10
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Not so many Nordic types around here; more Alpines (I'm one of them). Wonderful people, I must say.

Of course, all of us Whites must daily make our way through a sea of mud. This is an "urban" environment, but I'm seeing the subhuman trash more and more often when I get out of the city to the surrounding small towns. It's disturbing. Soon there will be no place, no matter how small, which doesn't have at least one walking sewer chunk in it.

Old December 19th, 2007 #11
James Hobbes

Quote:

April
Enjoy the scenery while it lasts.

from calm to frenzy
from frenzy to calm
to frenzy again

Old December 24th, 2007 #12
Mike Riggins

I can only dream of such a place. All I see are multi racial couples. All the buildings have graffitti on them. It will only get worse.

I've said this before, but the problem we're dealing with here is not just a few crooks who have sneaked into our political system; we're dealing with a whole system of government that is terminally corrupt, a system that has no room in it for anyone who isn't a crook."

W.L.P. "Marc Rich and the Rule of Law" (March 2001)

Old December 25th, 2007 #13
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Riggins View Post
I can only dream of such a place. All I see are multi racial couples. All the buildings have graffitti on them. It will only get worse.
Well Mike, bite the bullet and move. We did and dont regret it even a tiny bit.

Old December 28th, 2007 #14
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:

April
My wife and I plan to be out there in about 5-7 years, April. We are convinced that the best way to keep our progeny safe is to stay north.

I have noticed housing is considerably more expensive in Montana than in Ohio; I just hope wages are commensurate.

Old December 29th, 2007 #15
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
My wife and I plan to be out there in about 5-7 years, April. We are convinced that the best way to keep our progeny safe is to stay north.

I have noticed housing is considerably more expensive in Montana than in Ohio; I just hope wages are commensurate.
no they are not, unfortunatly, but, I would rather live here in a trailer ( I dont though) than live in a mansion in California.

Old March 24th, 2008 #16
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:

April
Sounds like you are describing SoCal , a few decades ago . The girls I went to school with made Cosmo models look plain . This vividly shows how quickly things go to hell .

Old March 31st, 2008 #17
chad adam cheever

I dont know if your a skilled writter or the love you feel for your people pushed your pen to tell this so eloquently, but you had me caught up in the imagry of what you were saying. With feelins like that you deserve to be in that genepool for the future of your own youn-uns. They are worth loving, our kinfolk. I myself before have noticed a family or areas of flawless Aryan folk sturdy and yet humble. It's catching.

Thread