Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 28th, 2011 #21
April

All your points are well noted with me here.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old January 29th, 2011 #22
Roy Albrecht
Banned

Default Chuck Baldwin seems to be Projecting the image of the Saviour..., the Truth Teller..., but Where is E. J. Steele?

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?p=2947

As far as I am concerned, E. J. Steele did not only write like a blowtorch,--
but when it came to the Talmudo-psychopaths who are at present, just barely, holding on to the proxy control of the Western World,--
Steele was devastating enough that they went to great pains to have him framed and locked up.

Steele is the kind of man we want as a leader of the people, because at least we know the enemy hates him sufficiently to have him locked up. With that in mind, getting him out and putting him into the Governors chair is the way to go.

In my short time with VNN forum, there seem to be a lot of "Anti-Christian" WNists here. It therefore comes as no surprise that one of Chuck Baldwin's first Blogs is a refutation of "Main Line Christianity".

Personally, I believe the little guy already has the street smarts to separate the good from the bad, irrespective of whether he calls himself a Christian or not. Anyone who starts shouting soliloquies from the rooftops differentiating between good and bad Christians, or good and bad people irrespective of their beliefs, is flogging a dead horse. Most White Nationalists have transcended this argument ages ago and stick to Race as the predominant identifier upon which to base a social construct and a functioning society.

I may be wrong, because I do not really have any first hand experience living in the North West (North Washington, Idaho, Montana, & Southern BC and Alberta) but the population density is not that great. In the entire region I suspect there are not more than a few million people, and that may be stretching it.

Now before E.J. Steele was snatched up by the Talmudic-Murdering Kikes and their Federal henchmen, Steele must have had a mailing list of anywhere from 20,000 to 50,000 people. So as Ed would say..., Do the Math!

That is no small potatoes from a political stand point when you consider the Tea Party had in its beginnings in a whole lot less.

Nevertheless, the Tea Party did, in a very short time, assumed a role as a kind of third Party within a Party, not so much with a balance of power,--
because, true to form, the Dems and the Reps have shown their true colours under the Beast that is Jew and teamed up to bring the Tea Party down,--.
but at least they have done what the Far right parties in Europe have managed to do, that is, to bring the discourse of what is acceptable to debate in a public forum toward the White Right Nationalistic side of the playing field.

So scaling the national phenomenon of the Tea Party down to the State level, one can say the E. J. Steele was, before all but certain framing and kidnapping by the Fed, a force to be reckoned with. And I believe that the Fed's actions were nothing more than a nipping in the bud, so to speak.

Now, if you want to pass Chuck Baldwin through the litmus test of legitimacy, I would suggest you bombard him in a public forum on the E. J. Steele question.
For a would be "saviour politician" to claim that he has never heard of a "man" who had the ear of a good 1% of the local electorate on all sides of the three States and International-Provincial lines, tells me one of 3 things;

1) He is an idiot and not deserving of being elected because he is unaware of key people and issues amongst the people he is trying to be elected by.
2) He is playing dumb, because he was actually sent by the Talmudic-murderer class to hi-jack a growing WNist force and ignoring that which they can not refute is a hallmark of theirs or,
3) He is a political huckster working for himself out to gain a position and a salary by talking the talk, until he is elected, there upon he will most certainly sell out to the highest bidder.

He will be a synch to ferret out by a hand full of WNists who are very knowledgeable on the E.J. Steele kidnapping and who are prepared to,

1) Arrive at his next public speaking engagement with a team of activists carrying a Hi-Def Video Camera,
2) A list of well thought out questions regarding the Steele case and,
3) A small but strong group of supporters to keep from being ejected from the hall when the temperature begins to get white hot.

If their questions are prepared in advance and can anticipate any tact he might use to wiggle his way out of answering questions regarding the Steele case, one need merely record and download for viral posterity as his face turns white and red and the sweat begins to roll down his stuttering forehead.

To my recollection, E. J. Steele stopped supporting Baldwin because Baldwin ignored a legitimate grievance while Baldwin was leader of the party Steele supported..., and that's good enough for me.

Over the 10 years I listened to Steele's rants and broadcasts, Steele's timing may have been a bit off, but his predictions and messages did in fact resonate with blowtorch ferocity.

Long Live E.J.Steele

Old January 30th, 2011 #23
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Baldwin
All over America, FEMA representatives are instructing willing pastors to assist the federal government by encouraging their congregants to surrender their firearms, should the President declare a “national emergency.”
Are much shit would a shitchuck shit if a shitchuck did chuck shit?

Old February 26th, 2011 #24
April

http://www.flatheadbeacon.com/articl...ontanan/21955/

Chucks response to attack by local liberal rag editorial comments.

"I want to thank Kellyn Brown for welcoming me to the Flathead Valley with his editorial in the Jan. 28 Flathead Beacon (“Appealing to ‘Real’ Montanans”). I am honored that he would devote an entire editorial to my speech. I wish, however, that Kellyn had been a little more accurate in his assessment of what I said. After all, he is the paper's editor-in-chief.

Kellyn opened his column saying, "Chuck Baldwin moved to Montana a few months ago and has vowed to mold the state into what he thinks it should look like."

Kellyn, where and when did you hear me say that? My family and I (including five heads of households, and a total of 18 people –11 of whom are here now, and seven more arriving this spring) did not move here to mold the wonderful state of Montana into anything. We came here because we love the mold that makes Montana what it is: an independent, self-reliant, freedom-loving state. If we wanted to mold Montana into someplace else, we would have moved (or stayed) there!

Kellyn then takes great liberty with one statement I made (out of an hour-long speech) by saying, "The litmus test for becoming a 'real Montanan,' according to Baldwin, is determined by whether you agree with him."

No, Kellyn. My litmus test is Montana itself. In my opinion, Montana truly is "The Last Best Place." This is especially true for people who love independence and liberty. And I think Kellyn's comments prove that what I said is true.

During the past two years, I have traveled over 60,000 miles to virtually every crack and corner of America. And after seeing this vast "fruited plain" from coast to coast and border to border, I am convinced that we made the right choice to move here. What caused our family to uproot ourselves (at great financial cost – even loss, I might add) and come to the Flathead (to stay) is the very spirit that Kellyn himself demonstrates in his column.

Historically, Montanans are not content to be lumped in with every other state or area. Montanans have always been known as rugged individualists. They don't like people in other states or cities telling them what to do. And that includes Washington, D.C.! It's not that Montanans are snobbish; they just don't appreciate people moving here from other places and then trying to turn this state into the state they came from. Hooray! If my family and I had wanted to turn Montana into Florida, we would have stayed in Florida!

Unfortunately, not everyone born in a place appreciates the heritage and principles that make that place unique. For example, not everyone born in America appreciates the independent spirit that founded this great country. Observe how many U.S. citizens work to bring America under the power and influence of the United Nations, or the World Bank, or some other international cabal; or how many people look to Washington, D.C., for all sorts of handouts, etc. Samuel Adams sure had some scathing words to say regarding those who chose to kowtow to the Crown, rather than stand for independence and freedom.

Consider, too, how many people born in Montana chose to leave Montana. Plus, how many people call Montana home only during the summer months? Compare that to the number of people who chose to make Montana their home by migrating here from other states. It takes more than one's birthplace to make one a genuine contributor to what makes a place unique.

Did not our Lord say basically the same thing when he said of non-relatives, "Behold, my mother and brothers"?

I was born in Indiana, but haven't lived there since 1971. Am I really a Hoosier?

And, yes, Kellyn, I do believe we have a "church problem." I think I'm qualified to make that statement. After spending 35 years as a pastor, I'm well acquainted with the cowardice and compromise that is pervasive throughout mainstream "Churchianity." That's why Liberty Fellowship, which we established here in Kalispell, is anything but a mainstream church. I don't blame people for not wanting to go to church. If all I had to choose from were these churches that teach this fallacious Romans 13 "Obey-The-Government-No-Matter-What" nonsense, I wouldn't want to go either!

Was I proud to receive Ron Paul's endorsement for President in 2008? Absolutely! Will I be a candidate for governor – or some other office – here in Montana? Many Montanans are urging me to do this, but I am a long way from making my mind up about that.

I want to do whatever I can to help Montanans preserve and maintain their independence and individuality. How I can best do that is yet to be determined. In the meantime, I'm just proud to be a Montanan! "

Old February 26th, 2011 #25
April

I just read the comments......they mentioned me of course......lol

Old February 26th, 2011 #26
Roy Albrecht
Banned

Arrow Read Falthead Beacon Article #2 & Comments, SF Posts, Three Thoughts Jump out at Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
[I submitted a post yesterday that I deleted shortly thereafter, because I thought it was too "divisive." I wish I hadn't, because I realized it isn't I who has acted dishonorably, and erasing the post amounts to rewarding scum. I will reconstruct that post now.]

Roy Albrecht, with this excellent post, once again makes me out to be a dick.

Spot-on. The Steele/Constitution Party business went down in Idaho, not Montana, but your points still hold.

Chuck Baldwin is a seedy scumbag. With much respect to OTPTT, I don't get his appeal to some.

Like Buchanan, Baldwin is a shape-shifting, punch-pulling, "conservative." He's a freaking preacher, for Christ's sake!

Look at what happened in Idaho with the Constitution Party and Steele. There's one nigger, Paul Venable, in the entire fucking state, and--surprise, surprise--Baldwin & Co. have it as the gate-keeper for their entire state organization.

Nota Bene: Outspoken Ed Steele rots in prison on an almost certain FBI/DoJ frame-up. Outspoken "patriot" Chuck Baldwin, who has never had that kind of pressure, up and moves all the way to Kalispell, Montana, a known locus of broad-WN activity, where he begins to amass followers, unimpeded.

What is so difficult about this bastard to figure out?

Having Read the Flathead Beacon Article and Comments, and the Storm Front comments 3 things jump out at me.

1) The truth is non-negotiable!
Irrespective if the people at large are too psychotic to accept it, the (on balance) truth is the truth.
Anyone can see the Lopsided Racial Undertones present in so many of the issues that confront society these days.
Yes there are philosophical and religious undertones as well, but a failure to address the Racial Nature of the issues is disingenuous to the greater good.
A true leader can pull together all these seemingly divergent threads of truth (Race, Religion/Philosophy, Science) and present them in a way that every person, no matter to what extent they are afflicted by the modern day mass-psychosis, and forge a kind of consensus.
I do not see Chuck Baldwin as that kind of man.
He seems to have ignored the A3P based scientific Behavioral-Psychological aspect of the issues and prefers instead to, "speak out of both sides of his mouth". He reminds me of Obama and "Change"

2) He has not burned his bridges. He does not denounce the Negative Jewish Influence on popular culture and their key roll in the fall of America. Some people in Stormfront have insinuated that he has voiced his opinion that Israel should no longer be supported, but so far he has had 2 articles done on him and not mentioned anything on this central issue. The Jewish Lobby control of America is far and away the biggest reason the USA is about to be destroyed. To not mention this fact is very suspicious.

3) Again at Stormfront, someone mentioned that he has not had a leadership role thrust upon him by the masses, but has instead come here (to Montana) and had the MSM roll out the red carpet for him and paint him as a leader of the people.
Who actually ownes the Flathead Beacon?
Are they Race Realists, Jews, Shitskins (aka Xtians), or Liberals?
I have never heard the man speak, so have never been swayed by the animation of his demeanor, I have however read much of what he has written and he is what I believe the Bible terms as a "Luke warm Christian".
He is neither Hot nor Cold and will therefor be spewed from His mouth.
Although pictures can be deceiving, I quoted the the fellow who included a picture and I ask you,
"Does this man look like a fighter or a used car salesman?

Mention was made either in the FB commentary or in SF that in Montana one could quite easily contest a county seat with $20,000.00 of ones own money and quite adequately and make a serious run for the Governorship with a million or so dollars.
If this is true, the same scenario can not be far off for the state of Idaho where E.J.Steele had 20,000+ supporters before he even made the call to run for office!
Well 2 articles in the F.B. and a couple of months in Montana, right next to the pan handle in Idaho, and nary a word about a man whom he must certainly have heard about.
For a guy who says he is all about the constitution and preserving freedom, he sure is quiet about the rail roading of E.J.Steele.

I like to trust people. I want to trust people and even give them the benefit of the Doubt, but this guy smells a wee bit rotten.

I look at Ron Paul. He is running within the Republican Party, so he has legitimate concerns about "seeming to be racist", yet even he did not denounce David Duke or WNists when the main stream media tried to paint Ron Paul into a Nazi corner for accepting WNist support. He did not specifically endorse or denounce WNism or their adherents but at least he had the courtesy to "address the issue"!

A man of E.J.Steele's stature deserves at least to be addressed. Yet not even this he has managed to do. He ignores Mr. Steele entirely, yet surely he is aware of his case. This to me is the tactic of the enemy.
I am not impressed.

Old February 26th, 2011 #27
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Albrecht View Post

3) Again at Stormfront, someone mentioned that he has not had a leadership role thrust upon him by the masses, but has instead come here (to Montana) and had the MSM roll out the red carpet for him and paint him as a leader of the people.
Who actually ownes the Flathead Beacon?

1. That is not true, when Chuck moved here he had a bunch of people organize a "welcome" rally and local people HAVE been asking for him to lead them, I have seen this myself.

2. Chuck is a hell of a speaker and he can speak about things other than religion which many preachers cannot. He does not condemn but welcomes fellow citizens who are not Christians.

3. How did the MSM roll out the carpet for him when they have done nothing but attack him since he moved here? You really dont know what is going on, I do. Also Maury Povich owns the Flathead Beacon and it is a leftist rag though they try to pretend they are "fair and balanced".

4. I am not expecting Chuck to be everyone's leader and if he chooses to stay away from the racial issues, that is fine with me. There are plenty of us who will talk about race and there are many people we need to unite against the enemy here, and we do have a mutual enemy in the leftists.

You guys are such Debbie Downers.

Old February 27th, 2011 #28
Roy Albrecht
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
1. That is not true, when Chuck moved here he had a bunch of people organize a "welcome" rally and local people HAVE been asking for him to lead them, I have seen this myself.

2. Chuck is a hell of a speaker and he can speak about things other than religion which many preachers cannot. He does not condemn but welcomes fellow citizens who are not Christians.

3. How did the MSM roll out the carpet for him when they have done nothing but attack him since he moved here? You really dont know what is going on, I do. Also Maury Povich owns the Flathead Beacon and it is a leftist rag though they try to pretend they are "fair and balanced".

4. I am not expecting Chuck to be everyone's leader and if he chooses to stay away from the racial issues, that is fine with me. There are plenty of us who will talk about race and there are many people we need to unite against the enemy here, and we do have a mutual enemy in the leftists.

You guys are such Debbie Downers.

So he gets a gang of Zio-bots to cheer for him!

I guess that means we all have to start cheering for him?

John Hagee is a hell of a speaker too.

Povich is a Rabinovitch mongrel Kike scum bag, these types ignore our types , they do not give even remotely even handed coverage!

E.J.Steele rots in solitary and a man (Baldwin) whom he supported does not even have the courtesy to speak up, not so much in his defense, but at least for defense of due process and in defense of judicial fairness, which from where I sit, has been abuse big time!

Debbie Downers indeed! Try Doobie Dufusses instead! You'd better by pass the muffins and start injecting the shit..., maybe it will help!

Maury Povich is the enemy! He is giving a shitskin favourable coverage to get idiots to vote him into the governors seat so they can be fucked over by him at a later date..., that's my take on it anyway.

When Baldwin stands for E.J.Steele, or at least addresses his case, I may change my mind.

When E.J.Steele wrote Chuck Baldwin asking why a negroid (the only one in the entire North West it seems like) in charge of the Constitution Party summarily deemed him unfit, not just to run as leader, but to even join the Party, and all he got for years of support by Ed was a humongous silence, that same Ass Wipe is not going to get my support now!

April, I used to support you and your daughters in spirit, but am beginning to think something is messing with your judgment or worse, you are another one of these turn coats?
When David Duke went down for the fed set up, a lot of people rallied to his side...,
Well Duke did so for E.J.Steele.
Baldwin is making himself look like a a coward and an opportunist in the eyes of any objective spectator.

Old February 27th, 2011 #29
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Are much shit would a shitchuck shit if a shitchuck did chuck shit?
That's "how," btw. Just for the record.

Old February 27th, 2011 #30
April

Quote:
So he gets a gang of Zio-bots to cheer for him!
I guess that means we all have to start cheering for him?
No, you dont even live here or have any plans to move here to I don't even see why you are acting so adamant about this. You really have no idea what is going on here, or the type of people who are here. Sorry but you don't.

Quote:
Povich is a Rabinovitch mongrel Kike scum bag, these types ignore our types , they do not give even remotely even handed coverage!
Duh that is what I said. Read my comments again, You are preaching to the choir.....Also they Flathead Beacon has done nothing but attack Baldwin since he got here, especially in their editorials......so what is your point?

[quote=Roy Albrecht;1242600]
E.J.Steele rots in solitary and a man (Baldwin) whom he supported does not even have the courtesy to speak up, not so much in his defense, but at least for defense of due process and in defense of judicial fairness, which from where I sit, has been abuse big time!
[QUOTE]

There are many WNs who are not helping Ed too. How much have you donated? I have donated $200 and I am out of work right now. I honestly don't know what Chuck could do, he has had a lot of supporters besides Ed so I am not sure you are being fair about that.

Quote:
Debbie Downers indeed! Try Doobie Dufusses instead! You'd better by pass the muffins and start injecting the shit..., maybe it will help!
Sorry but what does that even mean?

Quote:
Maury Povich is the enemy! He is giving a shitskin favourable coverage to get idiots to vote him into the governors seat so they can be fucked over by him at a later date..., that's my take on it anyway.
Then I think maybe your reading comprehension is not all that good.. You need to reread everything and stop spouting off about something that you really don't know much about. I am trying to be polite here, but you are acting like somehow I am supporting and advocating Maury Povich and that Maury Povich is supporting Baldwin which couldn't be farther from the truth. A. They are NOT giving him favorable coverage and B. They are attacking him every chance they get........duh.......

Quote:
When Baldwin stands for E.J.Steele, or at least addresses his case, I may change my mind.

When E.J.Steele wrote Chuck Baldwin asking why a negroid (the only one in the entire North West it seems like) in charge of the Constitution Party summarily deemed him unfit, not just to run as leader, but to even join the Party, and all he got for years of support by Ed was a humongous silence, that same Ass Wipe is not going to get my support now!
You dont live here so what does it matter? Really........

Quote:
April, I used to support you and your daughters in spirit, but am beginning to think something is messing with your judgment or worse, you are another one of these turn coats?
When David Duke went down for the fed set up, a lot of people rallied to his side...,
Well Duke did so for E.J.Steele.
Baldwin is making himself look like a a coward and an opportunist in the eyes of any objective spectator.
I think you are acting unreasonable, not everyone knows about Ed Steele, not everyone is privy to the goings on in the WN community despite what you may think. NEWS FLASH Most people don't even know who David Duke is let alone Ed Steele or Chuck Baldwin.........sheesh, if speaking my mind makes you not want to "support" me then whatever. I am merely trying to relate what is going on in my community that I feel is also showing how people's mindsets are changing and how the media is freaking out. It is a GOOD sign.....

chillax........

Old June 22nd, 2011 #31
Kelley

I enjoyed seeing Chuck Baldwin at the recent preparedness expo. I may not be Christian, but it was the overall message that counted.

Thread