VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2005 #81
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
That's absolutely how they do it. I discussed that when they went after Hale. Even if you live in a rural area, if they can get you in Fed Court, you'll likely be in a big shitty, very diverse.

Actually, I just checked it out, and it looks like Kirksville is in the Northern Division of the Eastern District of Missouri, with a Court in Hannibal. Hannibal shows to be 90.6% White, but they can get jurors from within a certain radius of Hannibal, but it still seems mostly White. So unless they can trump up something allegedly occurring in St. Louis or Kansas City, it looks OK. Actually then, if they stir everyone in Kirksville up against him, State court in Kirksville would be better for the kikes.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #82

Mr. Flynn: Knowing that a trusted associate (Tony Evola) brought down Matt Hale, what should Mr. Linder do to make sure no one he's presently associating with isn't an FBI/JTTF operative/turncoat? In other words, what should Mr. Linder do now to protect himself from a federal prison cell that Matt Hale should have done regarding himself - such as: check associates to see if they're wired, evading entrapment, etc?

Old September 22nd, 2005 #83
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Outer Limits
Mr. Flynn: Knowing that a trusted associate (Tony Evola) brought down Matt Hale, what should Mr. Linder do to make sure no one he's presently associating with isn't an FBI/JTTF operative/turncoat? In other words, what should Mr. Linder do now to protect himself from a federal prison cell that Matt Hale should have done regarding himself - such as: check associates to see if they're wired, evading entrapment, etc?

That's simple. Alex reports the SOB who tells him he's gonna murder a federal judge on Alex's behalf.

Your question/scenario is applicable to all WNs who actively oppose ZOG and the GD kikes from the above ground, legal Movement. As is the obvious answer. Rules governing the below ground Movement (if there is one), is a different matter entirely.

Besides, Alex should not discuss all his security measures publicly, for obvious reasons.

My words above should serve to discourage WNs reading it from ever suggesting anything illegal in Alex's presence. Got it ??

Old September 22nd, 2005 #84
Alex Linder
Administrator

As I've said in the past, I'm completely against illegal activity. VNN is 100% legal, always has been, always will be. So, if anybody advises me he or she is going to attack people in our name, I will print it here.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
This thought has crossed my mind over the past several weeks and I’ll toss it out for debate.

I believe that the jew is in the process of conditioning the local residents in Alex Linder’s town of Kirksville for his arrest, conviction and incarceration. They are obviously trying to sway public opinion against him with concerted effort. They are defaming him to the point where any jury at his trial will be hopelessly biased against him. The jew’s modus operandi of slander by media persecution is blatantly evident. Zog is gearing-up for another hatchet-job, witch-hunt and then kangaroo court trial ala Matt Hale against Linder.

The charges will be made-up. The press will be one-sided. Bail will be revoked. The jury will unanimously find him guilty as charged. We will watch him be railroaded and sent to solitary confinement in prison. Unless we are proactive.
This is a very odd post, Brutus. It comes off funny. You know what I mean?

I write and edit. I speak in public. I pass out a newspaper. Where's the crime?

Old September 22nd, 2005 #86
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
As I've said in the past, I'm completely against illegal activity. VNN is 100% legal, always has been, always will be. So, if anybody advises me he or she is going to attack people in our name, I will print it here.
I think you should file a civil action against Ms. Lochbaum because of her false allegation that you lead a group that advocates killing Catholics. I mean, if you said something like that about her, she probably wouldn't hesitate to sue you over it. Most likely, you were never supposed to see a copy of that letter she circulated about you; she probably believed that you'd never know about this very damaging lie. I wonder what sort of damages a court would award you, if you won. Can you imagine any way that Lochbaum could file a cross-claim on some pretext or other?

Jerry Abbott

Old September 22nd, 2005 #87
Alex Linder
Administrator

I'm looking into it.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #88
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Just noticed this in the inbox...]

Reply To: [email protected]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: De Oppresso Liber
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:28:23 -0500

Yes, its another criticizing email for you to doctor and respond to in hopes
of making yourself sound intelligent. If it wasn't for your location in my home town of Kirksville I would regard you as someone beneath my notice. However, your hate movement is going national and you are claiming to be headquartered in Kirksville, so I have decided to write you and make you aware of my opinion on this. First of all, you subscribe to the revisionist history of the Holocaust which is particularly bogus. How do you propose that the hundreds of thousands of people who have seen or survived in concentration/death camps are all lying? How do you suppose their stories coordinate so well with actual installations that were liberated by Allied troops? Whats next? We didn't really land on the moon? You're an Aryan supremacist and yet, whats this, you yourself aren't actually Aryan. Yes, I realize you probably have your own definition of Aryan to cover this and its a moot point but the fact that you believe Jews are behind so many of the problems in our country is absolutely ridiculous. What is behind most of the problems we have in America is ignorance, which your group seems to be a bastion of. If you people would simply stop bitching about problems happening and actually try to fix them rather than driving a wedge deeper into our nation then we might get somewhere. Sometimes it is honestly hard for me to believe people like you can claim to be patriotic Americans or whatever it is that you call yourselves. Diversity is what has allowed this country to prosper. The United States was formed out of colonies who were each very different with widely different customs and sets of laws. We have struggled with racism and bigotry, but we have learned a lot from our stumbles and falls. What is important is that we have gotten back up fixed many of these problems and continued on. You seem to want to keep us from progressing and it is because of this that I want you out of my town.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #89
Alex Linder
Administrator

No idea if this is from "Doctor" Lochbaum herself, her "James," but whatever, it's 200-proof education-major twaddle. And doesn't change the fact that her lie is actionable.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #90
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
That's simple. Alex reports the SOB who tells him he's gonna murder a federal judge on Alex's behalf.

Your question/scenario is applicable to all WNs who actively oppose ZOG and the GD kikes from the above ground, legal Movement. As is the obvious answer. Rules governing the below ground Movement (if there is one), is a different matter entirely.

Besides, Alex should not discuss all his security measures publicly, for obvious reasons.

My words above should serve to discourage WNs reading it from ever suggesting anything illegal in Alex's presence. Got it ??

What he said.

Actually TOL, it really is that simple. Hale should have gotten rid of Tony Evola, and probably informed on him for suggesting murder. Had he actually gone to the FBI to tell them about Evola's hounding of him, they NEVER could have made those charges stick, and very likely would have abandoned the whole operation. Plus he could have gone a step further and sent a letter to the judge cc'ed to the U.S. Marshals outlining what Evola said and urging extra security for the judge. This way, even if the JTTF were still dead set on going after him, Lefkow would have known that Hale harbored no such plans towards her and would not have cooperated with the railroad job.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #91
Fritz Kuhn

Quote:
No idea if this is from "Doctor" Lochbaum herself, her "James," but whatever, it's 200-proof education-major twaddle. And doesn't change the fact that her lie is actionable.
It is certainly actionable as defamation and libel. However, the court room is the jews' playground and the rules are written to protect them and their interests. My guess is that their winning argument will be that a person who has called for the murder of all jews can not be defamed or libeled since he has no reputation to lose. In other words, it's open season on you.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #92
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Sent to Mr. [sic] Lochbaum via email...
Quote:
Mr. Lochbaum,

The United States was formed under the pretense that negroes are not men. Thomas Jefferson said that negroes and Whites cannot live under the same government. History has proven him correct. You should try to be more open minded. Many thousands of people of all races suffer needlessly in this country every day as a direct result of racism. It cannot be unlearned, erased or ignored. When Whites consider themselves above racism, or any of nature's laws, it brings harm. Stop the hate -- separate!

Regards,
Joseph
-Fayetteville, Arkansas

Old September 22nd, 2005 #93
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Kuhn
It is certainly actionable as defamation and libel. However, the court room is the jews' playground and the rules are written to protect them and their interests. My guess is that their winning argument will be that a person who has called for the murder of all jews can not be defamed or libeled since he has no reputation to lose. In other words, it's open season on you.
Maybe, maybe not.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #94
Alex Linder
Administrator

Someone asked me to address his class next week, here in Kirksville. A chance to spread the good news...

Do right, fear no man!

We are doing right.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #95
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
What he said.

Actually TOL, it really is that simple. Hale should have gotten rid of Tony Evola, and probably informed on him for suggesting murder. Had he actually gone to the FBI to tell them about Evola's hounding of him, they NEVER could have made those charges stick, and very likely would have abandoned the whole operation. Plus he could have gone a step further and sent a letter to the judge cc'ed to the U.S. Marshals outlining what Evola said and urging extra security for the judge. This way, even if the JTTF were still dead set on going after him, Lefkow would have known that Hale harbored no such plans towards her and would not have cooperated with the railroad job.
You know what is ironic?

You're right about Hale, he should have reported the guy. But let's imagine that he DID, hypothetically. Evola would disappear from the church and probably start a shit-talking campaign about Hale. The whole movement would rise up against Matt Hale "The Rat". Everyone would pat themselves on the back for speaking out against this "rat", never realizing what would have happened. Hindsight is 20/20.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #96
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Someone asked me to address his class next week, here in Kirksville. A chance to spread the good news...

Do right, fear no man!

We are doing right.
Hail Victory!! ...and take a film crew.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #97
Steve B
Banned

Quote:

Do right, fear no man!

We are doing right.
Heh! That should be a corker! To bad you can't audio tape it and have Stan put it up on Goyfire, priceless Itz!

Old September 22nd, 2005 #98
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:

Do right, fear no man!

We are doing right.

This is an excellent opportunity. Is this a college or high school class?

Old September 22nd, 2005 #99
Alex Linder
Administrator

I don't want to say just now. Full report when it's time.

I'll hit some main points but mostly answer questions is how I suspect it will go.

Old September 22nd, 2005 #100
Paul Drake
Senior Heathen

Quote:

Do right, fear no man!

We are doing right.
Chew 'em up and spit 'em out, Alex!

NO HOPE WITHOUT ROPE

Thread