Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 15th, 2017 #1
Henry.

Default Who is the shitbag currently moderating at Kevin MacDonald's TOO website?

Who is that twat?

Old June 8th, 2017 #2
Henry.

Does anyone know?

McDonald has a Jew posting articles that look for sympathy from whites for the backlash Jews are now getting from niggers bristling with the power that Jews gifted them.

McDonald's shitbag moderator has now posted this warning...

Quote:
(Mod. Note: This is not directed specifically at “Poupon Marx”, but to all commenters. Commenters, you are on the verge of LOSING the ability to comment at all. While the loss of my nonpaying “job” of riding herd on trolls and troublemakers among you is not a problem in the least, and maybe a relief; is this what YOU WANT? NO MORE COMMENTS. Is this what you want?

This Mod. does this job in order to free up the time of Dr. MacDonald for MORE IMPORTANT THINGS than finding and trashing trolls. But it seems Dr. MacDonald is not at all happy about some recent comment streams which almost CHASE AWAY good writers for TOO. Is this what you (non-trolls) want?

TOO could do just fine without many of you tossing your opinion into the stream. TOO has done this before, and may do it again if some personal discipline by commenters isn’t exercised. Many comments have been made about “We need to work as a group, and not as individual actors”. I agree. Now is your chance.

If Dr. MacDonald decides to continue allowing comments at TOO, I will be very strict regarding comments which don’t IMPROVE the quality of the discourse at TOO. I will trash anything which doesn’t make the article better and more interesting. Approval won’t hinge on whether I “agree/disagree” with your position, but on whether you actually ADD SOMETHING to the quality of TOO overall. If not; into the trash it goes.

Clear?

Thanks.
Source: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...ndon/#comments

Tags
kevin macdonald, the occidental observer

Thread