Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 20th, 2013 #1
William Herring

Default The Last Resort

I have glanced at several of the titles here in this section. I myself am a very violence-minded person. It gets shit done. However, I will say this as a rational man- violence, ultimately is a failure of rational human beings to reach the same level of communication and in my small opinion, should only be considered as AN ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT WHEN THERE IS NO FURTHER POTENTIAL FOR PEACEFUL SETTLEMENT OF A DISPUTE. Be it a bar fight or overthrowing a government- it's all the same train of logic. If "The War" should ever come, and I sincerely pray it does not, I will be right there ready for victory or Valhalla....but in my heart, I hope that it never comes to that and that some other remedy or solution to our plight as a race can be reached.

However, with every passing year, I see that more and more as a very remote possibility. I am no soldier- not even close. But I once read something very poignant- it stated that a true soldier, a real warrior- yearned for peace above all else and only took up his sword when it was the only possible action to be taken when all else had failed. I like that. A lot.

Old June 28th, 2013 #2
America First

Default His only failing was not carrying the war home, and being a gentleman.

His dismissal was written by Anna Roseburg for Turdman to read.

Paid trolls post at this video IMO.

366,000 plus White men died in the Pacific theater for nothing from 1941 to August 1945.

1,112 Congoids died from all causes around the World in the same time period, and about half died from accidents loading ammo.

Part four.

Hail to their spirit, though misused, I salute them all.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; June 29th, 2013 at 11:25 PM.

Old June 28th, 2013 #3
William Herring

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
His dismissal was written by Anna Roseburg for Turdman to read.

Paid trolls post at this video IMO.

Douglas MacArthur - Address to Congress (1951) Part 4 of 4 - YouTube

366,000 plus White men died in the Pacific theater for nothing from 1941 to August 1945.
(1/5) Pacific The Lost Evidence Saipan Episode 5 World War II - YouTube

1,112 Congoids died from all causes around the World in the same time period, and about half died from accidents loading ammo.
Those were excellent videos comrade. I cannot envision or imagine the utter Hell that war must be. I am not a soldier nor have I ever been one. I am no pussy or coward, but the thought of machine gun bullets and mortars AIMED DIRECTLY AT ME, makes me cringe a bit, as you can imagine. War is nothing more than organized chaos. If you really sit back and think about it, it's pretty fucked up. Thousands of young men doing their absolute best to murder each other with automatic weapons and high explosives. Fuck...... It sounds like a perverse joke. Except it is a reality. War, sadly, is necessary. Human nature demands it. That makes me very, very sad. We should be exploring the galaxy in starships- but instead we are murdering one another in increasingly clever ways. Like flamethrowers and chemical weapons that make you cough up your own lungs.... Awesome! Human beings are, hands down, the most interesting mammal on the planet. We are the most destructive, horrid and violent beasts that ever roamed the earth. Congratulations, humanity. You have officially made Satan look like a fucking pacifist pussy. When we finally go extinct, I think that the earth will breathe a sigh of relief. lololol

Thread