VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2009 #1
Holly
Self Bannned

Default Embarasing idiot Hillary makes a fool of herself in Europe

Tongue-tied Clinton gets warm EU welcome
Fri Mar 6, 2009 2:16pm EST

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Hillary Clinton raised eyebrows on her first visit to Europe as secretary of state when she mispronounced her EU counterparts' names and claimed U.S. democracy was older than Europe's.

Clinton has set herself a grueling pace on visits to Egypt, Israel and Brussels soon after touring the Far East, attending dozens of meetings and giving speech after speech, with little time worked into her schedule for sleep.

Tiredness appeared to show Friday when she answered questions in front of 500 young Europeans at the European Parliament, where she was the highest-ranking U.S. visitor since the late U.S. President Ronald Reagan in 1985.

A veteran politician, Clinton compared the complex European political environment to that of the two-party U.S. system, before adding:

"I have never understood multiparty democracy.

"It is hard enough with two parties to come to any resolution, and I say this very respectfully, because I feel the same way about our own democracy, which has been around a lot longer than European democracy."

The remark provoked much headshaking in the parliament of a bloc that likes to trace back its democratic tradition thousands of years to the days of classical Greece.

One working lunch later with EU leaders, Clinton raised more eyebrows when she referred to EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana, who stood beside her, as "High Representative Solano."

She also dubbed European Commission External Relations Commissioner Benita Ferrero-Waldner as "Benito."

Still, Clinton has been well received in Brussels, where the Obama administration has been viewed as a breath of fresh air after the unpopular leadership of George W. Bush. His secretary of state, Condoleezza Rice, often drew protests on her travels.

Fellow foreign ministers stood and applauded Clinton's presentation at a meeting with NATO counterparts Thursday and extra space had to be set aside for a spillover audience of 800 at the European Parliament.

Parliament President Hans-Gert Poettering was effusive in his praise, saying that with the new administration, the United States and Europe once again "share the same values."

"What you said mostly could have been said by a European," he told Clinton after she fielded questions ranging from climate change to energy security and aid to Africa and one on gay rights from a participant wearing an "I love Hillary" t-shirt.

http://www.reuters.com/article/world...090306?sp=true

Old March 7th, 2009 #2
BryanVP
Señor Member

Thanks for C&Ping another Stormdrain thread.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show....php?p=6588238

Real contribution.

Old March 7th, 2009 #3
Summer
WN Mother

Please ignore him. Please do not respond to him. You are at least posting news, as most of us are. I guess any one of us who ACTUALLY post news is getting it off some other website, means we aren't contributing anything.

Old March 7th, 2009 #4
Holly
Self Bannned

I will never respond to the nigger BryanVP, and I actually encourage him to disrupt every single thread I post.
Monkeys need to be entertained, and posting youtube clips half of the day must get boring after a while.
Here are some other of my recent posts I have made that the little man with the big mouth can disrupt, please do not disappoint me.
Got a pair ? Go ahead and add your 2 cents, that is about all you got.

Crazy gook who chopped off heads on a bus NOT GUILTY ?
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=90175

Negroes in advertising
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=90208

Obama's safety net: the TelePrompter
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=90189

Old March 7th, 2009 #5
BryanVP
Señor Member

Holly. You can call me a nigger all you want, because I and many other people know you had a nigger fetish in your past. The fact is I am a white man, and I hate to break your heart but you and I can never be. I will never have any attraction what so ever towards a mudshark like you.

Old March 7th, 2009 #6
Justin
Banned

This nig sounds kinda like he loves the penis pipe too. Decent post though, at least its news of some kind and thats all most of us are really looking for. Except for the fucktard lookin for a date: Brianvp.

Old March 7th, 2009 #7
Holly
Self Bannned

Old March 7th, 2009 #8
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Thanks for C&Ping another Stormdrain thread.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show....php?p=6588238

Real contribution.

Not all of us spend half our day on VNNF and the other half on Stormfront.

Old March 7th, 2009 #9
Tom McReen

Quote:
The remark provoked much headshaking in the parliament of a bloc that likes to trace back its democratic tradition thousands of years to the days of classical Greece.
The oppressors and wreckers of Europe acting like they are culturally offended Europeans. They're good actors.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 7th, 2009 #10
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
1 Here the historian is gravely influenced by preconceptions derived from geography, which
assumes a Continent of Europe, and feels himself compelled to draw an ideal frontier corresponding to
the physical frontier between "Europe" and "Asia." The word "Europe" ought to be struck out
of history. There is historically no " European " type, and it is sheer delusion to speak of the Hellenes
as "European Antiquity " (were Homer and Hcraclitus and Pythagoras, then, Asiatics?) and to enlarge
upon their " mission " as such. These phrases express no realities but merely a sketchy interpretation
of the map. It is thanks to this word "Europe" alone, and the complex of ideas resulting from it,
that our historical consciousness has come to link Russia with the West in an utterly baseless unity
a mere abstraction derived from the reading of books that has led to immense real consequences.
In the shape of Peter the Great, this word has falsified the historical tendencies of a primitive human
mass for two centuries, whereas the Russian instinct has very truly and fundamentally divided "Eu-
rope" from "Mother Russia" with the hostility that we can sec embodied in Tolstoi, Aksakov or
Dostoycvski. "East" and "West" arc notions that contain real history, whereas "Europe" is
an empty sound. Everything great that the Classical world created, it created in pure denial of the
existence of any continental barrier between Rome and Cyprus, Byzantium and Alexandria. Every-
thing that we imply by the term European Culture came into existence between the Vistula and tie
Adriatic and the Guadalquivir and, even if we were to agree that Greece, the Greece of Pericles, lay
in Europe, the Greece of to-day certainly docs not.

Oswald Spengler
Maybe Hillary was right and the embarrassing idiots were her audience. Apart from racial affinities, and the appropriation of technics, what organic connection is there between them? In the first case, why is ancient Greece then "Western civilisation" and ancient Persia not, or in the second, why could ancient Greece not be called "Islamic civilisation"? Are we to conflate the two because they happen to have formed in the same arbitrarily defined geographic region? As much as I admire the Hellenes, my ancestors, my traditions and my culture are German, not Greek. Indeed, don't lay the blame at their feet; parliamentarianism and mob rule have their origins in London, not Athens.

Old March 7th, 2009 #11
Curtis Stone

the United States and Europe once again "share the same values."

Doesn't he mean "the United States of Europe and Israel". That's the entity we all live in, lucky us. One big Zionist dictatorship.

I didn't realize Hilary was Secretary of State. She's not getting much publicity.

I saw Michele Obama on TV giving a speech, and I thought is was Condi Rice till they said her name at the end. (They all look the same.)

Old March 7th, 2009 #12
Horseman

I expected this stupidity from her. Limbaugh used to illustrate what a very lazy and uninterested worker CLinton was as senator. Now she has a very hard job. It should be amusing.

Old March 7th, 2009 #13
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Doesn't he mean "the United States of Europe and Israel". That's the entity we all live in, lucky us. One big Zionist dictatorship.
It should read: The United State of Israel.
The rest are merely rump states.

Old March 11th, 2009 #14
BryanVP
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
This nig sounds kinda like he loves the penis pipe too. Decent post though, at least its news of some kind and thats all most of us are really looking for. Except for the fucktard lookin for a date: Brianvp.
I notice you follow me around often and mention my name, the correct spelling is RIGHT above you moron. It's brYan, einsteiner.

Anyway has your plan of compulsively replying to my posts worked for you?

Holly giving you attention yet?

Tags
eu clinton, gov, hillary clinton, jew

Thread