Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2009 #1
Pastor Jay Faber
Good jEw = Dead jEw

Default That nIgger Animal Sold America....

National Debt today Brought to 11 Trillion...

$11,000,000,000,000

That's just the Government Operating expense Debt....

Since the time of Jimmy Carter, the government also started sacking Social Security accounts,

Separate also, Entitlement Program debts which are not included, which are almost;

$55,000,000,000,000

Not to include the trade deficit...

Uncle Shylock is now in a hole to the tune of 65 Trillion Dollars..

$65,000,000,000,000.00

$216,000 per Person in the USA, legal or otherwise...

20% of the Population is Illegal Aliens who do not pay...

40% of those that file taxes pay nothing....

of the 60% left, which is 48% of the populace...

Most have families, and children, who do not pay, also 50% of the women

in this bracket do not work....

If you are a legal working citizen of the USA, in practicality, you owe somewhere in the area of

$1,000,000 for their spending.... Average Family Income, ~$40,000

Interest at 5% which is extremely low

$50,000.annual..Per "legal" worker..

Uncle Shylock is Bankrupt...

Obama just granted foreign debtors Eminent Domain of Private assets, or Your assets to guarantee the creditors...

Liberals, so compassionate, aren't they????

Remember Obadiah

4 WORDS

Think this is just us Making up Garbage????

Prepare to defend your Home.....

65 Trillion Actual Debt [Below]

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=88851

MONEYNETDAILY
Federal obligations exceed world GDP
Does $65.5 trillion terrify anyone yet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: February 13, 2009
11:35 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

As the Obama administration pushes through Congress its $800 billion deficit-spending economic stimulus plan, the American public is largely unaware that the true deficit of the federal government already is measured in trillions of dollars, and in fact its $65.5 trillion in total obligations exceeds the gross domestic product of the world.

The total U.S. obligations, including Social Security and Medicare benefits to be paid in the future, effectively have placed the U.S. government in bankruptcy, even before new continuing social welfare obligation embedded in the massive spending plan are taken into account.

The real 2008 federal budget deficit was $5.1 trillion, not the $455 billion previously reported by the Congressional Budget Office, according to the "2008 Financial Report of the United States Government" as released by the U.S. Department of Treasury.

The difference between the $455 billion "official" budget deficit numbers and the $5.1 trillion budget deficit cited by "2008 Financial Report of the United States Government" is that the official budget deficit is calculated on a cash basis, where all tax receipts, including Social Security tax receipts, are used to pay government liabilities as they occur.

Below, although not a well known National News Source, something more reliable than any blog... I trust the Republicans on this issue far more than most "media"....

http://www.examiner.com/x-2304-DC-Re...to-Secure-Debt

Impeachment Time: Obama Grants Eminent Domain Rights to China to Secure Debt
February 27, 5:11 PM · 75 comments
ShareThis Feed

They own us.
(Photo credit Future Atlas)UPDATED BELOW.

The time for partisan bickering just ended. This is as serious as a heart attack. Obama is going to spend so much money, which he intends to get from China via the sale of government backed bonds, that the Chinese apparently don't think he'll be able to make good on them.

So President Obama gave the Chinese eminent domain rights to American land and businesses as collateral - i.e. we don't pay, they now own America.

Old March 18th, 2009 #2
A.S.
Diligence

I doubt Obama makes any decisions. It's his jew masters. The president is just an actor and has been for many many years.

As for the debt, pfft.. who gives a fuck what some computer says I owe, all that matters is survival.

Definitely a good time to learn as much as you can about becoming self-sufficient. Plan and prepare for possible rough times ahead as the jew system appears to be eating itself... a natural consequence of insatiable jew greed and parasitism.

Old March 21st, 2009 #3
Jerry Galinda

Quote:
National Debt today Brought to 11 Trillion...

$11,000,000,000,000
the best proof that American people are "naive" as a children.

economical stupidity

Tags
gov, jew

Thread