VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 21st, 2016 #3041
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Yes, you do "Hon". :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Oh my-heavens to Betsy-that last of your three posts is you talking to yourself. Again.

Cut and Paste Disorder really should be looked into, a case study conducted, and please oh please gawd, find a cure.

Hon, I suffer no problem with intellect or dishonesty, nor suck at reading or comprehending what I've read.

As for yawn, you never made your case for your Kreeeater.
Get to work, no pastin'.
Instead, make a case citing evidence from the Smithsonian article and similar, and refuting M theory.
I'd love to hear it.

I also specifically asked you to cite evidence that the Cosmos is the Creator.

You can't.

One who has a case would take great joy in proving their point. Otherwise, they likely can't prove their point, so they dance around it, insult, and cut and paste declarations of 'we have the truth!' with no evidence.

I'll read anything-I've read the case made for a 'flat earth', even-never hurts to hear the other side present their evidence.

But you're not presenting any.

*Oh, btw, you pasted that bit about intellectual dishonesty, morality, and the rest of the yada yada from White Biocentrism, which was pasted there-by you-from elsewhere-you edited it and-surprise surprise-pasted it.

Paste, paste, paste.
Not only a 'paste-er', but a 're-paster'.

Worse than re-gifting at Krissmass, that is. Do you have any original thoughts-or ability to paraphrase and cite key points to present a case?

Some original thoughts and reasons based on direct observation and evidence, por favor.

**Also:
Paying the bond is not the point. Vexatious Litigation occurs when one is retaliatory-as in 'you poked me and I am mad, I'll drag this out til you're broke.' A statement of someone with a vindictive purpose.

I've not discussed that with anyone, dear. I read Bob's post and remembered that from a class I took re 'The Rules of Evidence' and all manner of Civil Litigation. It was real easy to recognize, not much deductive reasoning required.

I recall you deciding Paralegals 'make copies' for a living, but we were using Third Year law books from UT in Austin, and the standards for American Bar Association approved Paralegal programs in Texas are very high. Board Certified Paralegals often know the ins and outs of law better than some Attorneys-especially if they work in research.

Of course one can always use a 'business' degree to cut and paste 'Haterade' talk about some guy they hate all over the internets.

Are you the author of all those insane stalker blogs about Will Williams? You know, the man you clearly think about vindictively morning, noon, and night. How does that compute with your faith-which instructs its adherents to be positive and work for good, ignoring what is chaotic and futile? That part of Cosmotheism would be valuable-compatible with a good, positive mindset.

The kind you do not possess-at least not based on your activity here.

You are certainly not qualified to decide who belongs in the 'Reading Recovery' Program....nor the Science Program...nor the Cosmos.

***One more sidenote-this exchange was about the doctrine itself-I would truly like to hear some evidence. Not bitching and moaning about how much you don't like someone, avoiding the question.

It never bothers intelligent people to hear reasons for things, or to be proven wrong and adopt a new belief if its proven to be right.
But 'smarties' want you to prove it up, or they don't want it, cuz it has no value if it isn't real.
Yawn.
Yes, you do "Hon".
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3025
You do lack intellectual honesty and you do lack moral courage.
Such is the case for all such lying hypocrites like you and Fred,
and or all those that do still support Will Williams now as well.

Yawn.
The evidence is all around you and it does no good to the rationally-challenged like yourself, Emily, or like Fred for that matter.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3026
The links to those articles provided obviously were either just not read nor ever comprehended by a "130" high IQ genius like you.
Even your own article linked to was just the exact opposite of its headliner of the discovery of any "hard evidence" for any Multi-verse
and it was also from an old article from May of 2013 to boot!

Yawn.
You and Fred "only believe what you want to believe" all regardless of the actual facts.
Therein, there is really no difference whatsover between any blind-faith fundamentalists of Semitic religions nor in atheism, scientism,
nor in PC social Marxism, nor in racial egalitarianism, etc. ad nauseum.

Three yawns for your obvious inability to see or to comprehend my answers and all of the evidence that I have provided, Emily.

Dr. Pierce was in the truth business.
Especially, with his true Cosmotheism.
ALL of his successors as NA Chairmen are just in the lying hypocrisy and affinity fraud business.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=360697
And:
http://nationalvanguard.org/tag/jewish-censorship/
All the while "censoring and banning and ignoring and inactivating all of Williams' critics" on Stormfront etc..
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3025
And all of the links in that post for examples of Williams lying hypocrisy and of censorship!

Only fools like you and Fred or all Will Williams supporters now just can't tell that crucial difference.
Not anymore than either of you can tell the real difference between either false scientism and science
and what is just pseudo-scientific speculations, like M-Theory or like the Multi-verse, or verses what is
actually scientific fact.

What else isn't new?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; December 22nd, 2016 at 10:54 AM.

Old December 21st, 2016 #3042
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default 1st-court-hearing-Mclaughlin-vs-Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Sure Fred.

I have already answered this nonsense posting of yours all here:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3013
See also:
1st-court-hearing-Mclaughlin-vs-Williams:
http://www.narrg.com/2016/12/1st-cou...n-vs-williams/

Old December 22nd, 2016 #3043
Bob DeMarais

I felt pity for Will Williams during the 7 December hearing. He’s no longer the “old Will”, or perhaps I should say, he is now the older Will and getting older.

His eyes were badly bloodshot and his skin was unhealthy looking. His hair looked matted and plastic, like it had been combed by a hairstylist and then hair sprayed.

Williams’ demeanor seemed quite subdued. He was not his former animated self, almost as if he were on tranquilizers. For most of the over-an-hour hearing, his head rocked fore and back as if he were agreeing to everything. The nodding or bobble-heading was a regular as a clock pendulum, rarely did it stop.

Williams looked lost and alone as if he were just sitting there waiting to die.

Williams is beginning to realize that he is shamefully and hopelessly trapped in his web of deceit and his financial quagmire.

Like Dorian Gray, Williams can no longer live up to his false picture. Williams has sold his soul and a lonely eternity awaits this looser.

Old December 22nd, 2016 #3044
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Cosmic Karma, Dr. Bob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
I felt pity for Will Williams during the 7 December hearing. He’s no longer the “old Will”, or perhaps I should say, he is now the older Will and getting older.

His eyes were badly bloodshot and his skin was unhealthy looking. His hair looked matted and plastic, like it had been combed by a hairstylist and then hair sprayed.

Williams’ demeanor seemed quite subdued. He was not his former animated self, almost as if he were on tranquilizers. For most of the over-an-hour hearing, his head rocked fore and back as if he were agreeing to everything. The nodding or bobble-heading was a regular as a clock pendulum, rarely did it stop.

Williams looked lost and alone as if he were just sitting there waiting to die.

Williams is beginning to realize that he is shamefully and hopelessly trapped in his web of deceit and his financial quagmire.

Like Dorian Gray, Williams can no longer live up to his false picture. Williams has sold his soul and a lonely eternity awaits this looser.
Cosmic Karma, Dr. Bob.
Williams did lie alot and hypocritically.
Williams did compromise Dr. Pierce's true Cosmotheism.

Chickens always do come back home to roost.
As you do sow, so shall you thus reap.
Or just "blow-back", in CIA terminology.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; December 22nd, 2016 at 01:59 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2016 #3045
Bob DeMarais

Will Williams’ Toddler Rage

In late September 2015, Williams was increasingly pacing, ranting and raving. He was losing control of himself. On 30 September, Williams broke into a rage and choke attacked Garland in her office. This is the same choking-down tactic used by pimps and wife beaters.

The victim could have been your mother, your daughter or your wife. Narcissistic monsters don’t care; they callously try to control their targets by any means including battery and gaslighting.

When the victim finally breaks away, the narcissistic beast finds new targets and flame attacks the escaped victim.

Members of the National Alliance were once held to a higher standard. The Chairman was seeking godhood for himself and his race.

Now see NA’s highest ranks filled with atavistic throwbacks, beasts with tails.

Old December 23rd, 2016 #3046
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Will Williams’ Toddler Rage

In late September 2015, Williams was increasingly pacing, ranting and raving. He was losing control of himself. On 30 September, Williams broke into a rage and choke attacked Garland in her office. This is the same choking-down tactic used by pimps and wife beaters.

The victim could have been your mother, your daughter or your wife. Narcissistic monsters don’t care; they callously try to control their targets by any means including battery and gaslighting.
Ah-hahahahahahaha!

Like the filthy cursing you've failed to condemn in this thread, because it was directed at someone allied with Will? Words like 'slut' and 'whore'? I was called every filthy name in the book online by your fellows, and I could be 'someone's daughter, wife, mom, etc.'

And the gaslighting, where people don't use their real names as they stalk-and even threaten to harm-people? That's happened to me, and I've done it to no one.

I think I'll take Svetlana's word over your's, considering your condoning of filthy, vile behavior on this thread and elsewhere. She very much loves her husband, and considers him to be a gentleman.

As for how he's 'not the same man', I think that is your wishful thinking.
I mean-must be hard for you to face: after all your attempts to smear and abuse, he's still there, and you're not.

Obviously irks you, and as you phrased it before, 'pokes' you. Cuz yer a 'bear'.

In the mind of Bob and Paul, people who don't do as they wish-like hand them power in an organization-are 'fair game'-interestingly that's a CIA term.
You think you can do whatever you want to people, and it's fine-so long as you get what you want.

And there is no such thing as 'karma' or 'becoming a gawd.'
You should be real happy there is no karma, Bob n' Paul n' company.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1102767-32/

Here's some info re your real problems with Will-why you are obsessed with him and don't move on:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1102767-39/

This has been posted on VNN before, but is worth a look-see:

http://noncounterproductive.blogspot...-williams.html

Winter is officially here, and the snow sure is beautiful. I am amazed when I think of how our ancestors survived and thrived to create what they did.

It must suck for you to be trapped in that negative mindset, so obsessed with a desire for power and money. What a waste of a life.

As for Paul (I just wanna make one post to you both as it's the holidays, and if I have to listen to Michael Buble in this Barnes and Noble and think about you guys at the same time, I may need some anti-nausea meds):

You really need to lay off the grinning green man icon-especially when saying nothing remotely clever.
Also, why the pseudo-name when SPLC put your name out there already-that much of an 'intellectually dishonest' person?
I'd say 'coward', but that's just downright mean.
But true.

If you're going to delight in the torment of others, have the balls to do it under your real name.
You certainly won't reach 'godhood', lol, when you can't even man up.

*Note:
Green grinning man appropriately used after an actually clever-ish comment.

And you discussing science with anyone is like John Hagee describing how the earth was created in six days.
God rested on the seventh, his arms got tired.

So sorry, Paul-I subscribe to what you are calling 'Scient-ism', a made up word btw, and I just don't believe it.

You can make up pseudo-science all day long, but still failed to cite evidence.

So sad. It's why Hawkings had to dumb down his writing in the hopes that people who make up words when they are confused will understand. He knew how frustrated the 70-110 IQ crowd gets when the compound words get too long.

Fundamentalist Christians make up shit like that because they can't understand science, and they want it to be 'on par' with religion, as in
'equal to' religion.

It's superior, of course-science being a real thing that requires evidence.

You can't understand science either, Paul.

Refute M theory with specifics.

I'd enjoy that. A long, hearty laugh is good for the heart.

It's cold outside. Stay warm, cold hearted dirtbags!

Last edited by Emily Henderson; December 23rd, 2016 at 06:27 PM.

Old December 24th, 2016 #3047
Bob DeMarais

Narcissistic Death-Fight Rage & Quick Recovery

Narcissistic Toddler Rage is sometimes called “Death-Fight” rage, because the abuser is so intense that he seems bent on killing.

But the Narcissistic biped usually does not kill, though sometimes he does.

The Narcissistic beast quickly loses his anger and amazingly appears calm. He will insist that the incident never happened. It is nothing to him.

Rage is one of the narcissist’s controlling tools. The abuser quickly recovers, but the victim must live with the terrorizing memory.

Imagine your loved one with big brutal gorilla mitts crushing the life out of her.

Old December 24th, 2016 #3048
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Most honest critics of Will Williams get banned at Stormfront

Quote:
Ah-hahahahahahaha!

Like the filthy cursing you've failed to condemn in this thread, because it was directed at someone allied with Will? Words like 'slut' and 'whore'? I was called every filthy name in the book online by your fellows, and I could be 'someone's daughter, wife, mom, etc.'

And the gaslighting, where people don't use their real names as they stalk-and even threaten to harm-people? That's happened to me, and I've done it to no one.

I think I'll take Svetlana's word over your's, considering your condoning of filthy, vile behavior on this thread and elsewhere. She very much loves her husband, and considers him to be a gentleman.

As for how he's 'not the same man', I think that is your wishful thinking.
I mean-must be hard for you to face: after all your attempts to smear and abuse, he's still there, and you're not.

Obviously irks you, and as you phrased it before, 'pokes' you. Cuz yer a 'bear'.

In the mind of Bob and Paul, people who don't do as they wish-like hand them power in an organization-are 'fair game'-interestingly that's a CIA term.
You think you can do whatever you want to people, and it's fine-so long as you get what you want.

And there is no such thing as 'karma' or 'becoming a gawd.'
You should be real happy there is no karma, Bob n' Paul n' company.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1102767-32/

Here's some info re your real problems with Will-why you are obsessed with him and don't move on:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1102767-39/

This has been posted on VNN before, but is worth a look-see:

http://noncounterproductive.blogspot...-williams.html

Winter is officially here, and the snow sure is beautiful. I am amazed when I think of how our ancestors survived and thrived to create what they did.

It must suck for you to be trapped in that negative mindset, so obsessed with a desire for power and money. What a waste of a life.

As for Paul (I just wanna make one post to you both as it's the holidays, and if I have to listen to Michael Buble in this Barnes and Noble and think about you guys at the same time, I may need some anti-nausea meds):

You really need to lay off the grinning green man icon-especially when saying nothing remotely clever.
Also, why the pseudo-name when SPLC put your name out there already-that much of an 'intellectually dishonest' person?
I'd say 'coward', but that's just downright mean.
But true.

If you're going to delight in the torment of others, have the balls to do it under your real name.
You certainly won't reach 'godhood', lol, when you can't even man up.

*Note:
Green grinning man appropriately used after an actually clever-ish comment.

And you discussing science with anyone is like John Hagee describing how the earth was created in six days.
God rested on the seventh, his arms got tired.

So sorry, Paul-I subscribe to what you are calling 'Scient-ism', a made up word btw, and I just don't believe it.

You can make up pseudo-science all day long, but still failed to cite evidence.

So sad. It's why Hawkings had to dumb down his writing in the hopes that people who make up words when they are confused will understand. He knew how frustrated the 70-110 IQ crowd gets when the compound words get too long.

Fundamentalist Christians make up shit like that because they can't understand science, and they want it to be 'on par' with religion, as in
'equal to' religion.

It's superior, of course-science being a real thing that requires evidence.

You can't understand science either, Paul.

Refute M theory with specifics.

I'd enjoy that. A long, hearty laugh is good for the heart.

It's cold outside. Stay warm, cold hearted dirtbags!
Three yawns like three strikes in baseball and you are out.
Boring moron and idiot without any real clue of the facts.

Lying hypocrisy is your only forte' in this VNNF thread, Emily.
Money and power is what Williams seeks with the NA, not me.

See:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...0#post13848817

"Hadding Scott" is also a proven "gas-lighter" and "lying hypocrite"
and is a censor of the truth and thefacts about Will Williams' acts.
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1985146&postcount=2

Cause and Effect is real. Scientism is unscientific. Williams is
Guilty of Battery of a female NA employee. You are not bright.
Michael O. was an eyewitness. Lana wasn't there. Will is a liar.
So are you, Emily H. and Fred S., by your lying hypocrisy here.

What else isn't new?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; December 29th, 2016 at 10:31 AM.

Old December 25th, 2016 #3049
Bob DeMarais

Williams’ Flying Monkeys & Ghosts

“Flying monkeys” are people that a Narcissist uses to flame and slander the Narcissist’s victims. The Narcissist tells carefully chosen potential Flying Monkeys how evil and awful the victim is. The Narcissist will choose empathetic people who wrongly believe the Narcissist’s stories.

The term comes from the Flying Monkeys in the Wizard of Oz. The Wicked Witch sent them to carry out her attacks. The Flying Monkeys become convinced that the Narcissist is the victim, and that the real victim is the abuser.

A Flying Monkey finds himself angry on behalf of someone else who has told him a very convincing story… even though the Flying Monkey really doesn’t have proof the story is true.

I can spot William Williams’ Flying Monkeys because they use the same words that Williams uses. Further, I see that the Flying Monkeys have essentially no firsthand information.

Most of Williams’ Flying Monkeys eventually wake up and cease engaging in flame wars on Williams’ behalf. Some just drift into silence; others turn against Williams. Williams ignores them, and they become ghosts; he pretends they don’t even exist. On Stormfront, Williams has some twenty people on ignore, a ghosting tactic. If Williams communicates with you less frequently than he used to, he may be ghosting you because you are figuring him out.

Those who have already unmasked Williams are in the hoard of ghosts of his Christmas past. Ebenezer had a way out. Williams does not; his ghosts will find Williams wherever he hides.

Bob

Old December 26th, 2016 #3050
Bob DeMarais

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
Williams Says Williams Is the Greatest of Them All

One sure sign of a Narcissist is that he is so self-centered is that he quotes himself. When Will Williams posts on the internet, he very often quotes himself at length. Readers feel like some raging fanatic is grabbing them, shaking them and saying, “Listen to me! Listen to me!”

In a recent Stormfront post, Williams quoted Hadding Scott’s long quote of Williams. It’s like: Hadding said that I said that I’m great.

“Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the greatest of them all.” This time, the slave in the mirror is Hadding Scott, who was – and probably occasionally still is – a paid employee of Williams. Hadding has irregularly been Williams’ Flying Monkey.

Behind his back, Williams insults Hadding whenever he can, but Hadding just takes it. Williams always use’s Hadding’s real name; “Hadding Scott,” is a nom de plume or pen name. Yes, Williams insults and outs his supporters.

The Narcissist is so arrogant and egotistical that he drives away his Flying Monkeys. The Narcissist ghosts them and pretends that they were never important. But the ghosts remain just out of his reach, making fun of the Williams and showing disrespect. Ultimately everyone disobeys and ignores the aging Narcissist.

Old December 27th, 2016 #3051
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Three yawns like three strikes in baseball and you are out.
Boring moron and idiot without any real clue of the facts.

Lying hypocrisy is your only forte' in this VNNF thread, Emily.
Money and power is what Williams seeks with the NA, not me.

Cause and Effect is real. Scientism is unscientific. Williams is
Guilty of Battery of a female NA employee. You are not bright.
Michael O. was an eyewitness. Lana wasn't there. Will is a liar.

What else isn't new?
On character:
Will had some nasty stuff written about him in the nineties and you, Paul, were a member of NA post his being accused of that clearly. Almost anyone in White Nationalism has read it.

I think you worked with Will post this case you speak of also, not sure.

Now you claim to believe him guilty and horrible.

Why the 180 degree change of heart?

Because you're narcissism kicked in when you were booted, or

Because you were 'intellectually dishonest' and a 'liar and hypocrite' the first time?

Or a little of both?

On Science:
You really made a great point there that totally blew Stephen Hawking out of the wate....oh, wait. Nope.

Nothing new.
Talk about yawn.
Great science, Paul.

And like all religio-heads who get their tail in a tither when they can't prove anything, you yelled 'idiot' and ran away. Sad.

"Scientism is unscientific." What utter, stupid bullshit. (yet gawd damned funny).

That phrase is like saying 'intelligence is un smart.' Nonsense.

Or the Scientologists making up words like 'thetans' and 'xenu'.

Here is some actual freaking Science.

Here is Dr Shermer giving a brilliant speach about why people need to believe in stupid and weird shit:
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch...DtOLLo&t=2829s
^^^^^
This vid describes the 'agent of intent' thinking, which has been observed in PET scans and much study done on the topic.
Ya know, "Science."

There is a neurological glitch left over from evolution in the brain, called the 'Agent of Intent' the reason for all gawwad type of beliefs.

So the Evolutionary Biologists and Dr's of the History of Science are a much better source of info than your daydreams, Paul.

Observation, Science, and Testing Hypothesis-these are the things that should create belief. No proof, no adherence from smart people-otherwise they are simply 'flying monkeys' of blind faith, lol.

You are not even intelligent enough to attempt to use Science to describe your beliefs-I've seen it attempted with the triple helix for example-patterns you find throughout nature.
Always easily refuted by Science-hence why you cite nothing in detail as I have.

Just like Higgs Bosson, which was actually created under the right circumstances and thus the theory has not been dis-proven, but becomes even more plausible as a self evident fact.

You produced absolutely nothing.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; December 27th, 2016 at 01:39 AM.

Old December 27th, 2016 #3052
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
Williams Says Williams Is the Greatest of Them All

One sure sign of a Narcissist is that he is so self-centered is that he quotes himself.
You mean like Paul, who not only quotes himself, but responds to himself?

Old December 27th, 2016 #3053
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:

“Flying monkeys” are people that a Narcissist uses to flame and slander the Narcissist’s victims. The Narcissist tells carefully chosen potential Flying Monkeys how evil and awful the victim is. The Narcissist will choose empathetic people who wrongly believe the Narcissist’s stories.

The term comes from the Flying Monkeys in the Wizard of Oz. The Wicked Witch sent them to carry out her attacks. The Flying Monkeys become convinced that the Narcissist is the victim, and that the real victim is the abuser.

A Flying Monkey finds himself angry on behalf of someone else who has told him a very convincing story… even though the Flying Monkey really doesn’t have proof the story is true.

I can spot William Williams’ Flying Monkeys because they use the same words that Williams uses. Further, I see that the Flying Monkeys have essentially no firsthand information.

Most of Williams’ Flying Monkeys eventually wake up and cease engaging in flame wars on Williams’ behalf. Some just drift into silence; others turn against Williams. Williams ignores them, and they become ghosts; he pretends they don’t even exist. On Stormfront, Williams has some twenty people on ignore, a ghosting tactic. If Williams communicates with you less frequently than he used to, he may be ghosting you because you are figuring him out.

Those who have already unmasked Williams are in the hoard of ghosts of his Christmas past. Ebenezer had a way out. Williams does not; his ghosts will find Williams wherever he hides.

Bob
Um, okay, seeing as you called me 'Auntie Em' way back there, and now you're on about 'flying monkeys'... there is a serious 'Wizard of Oz' fetish at play here.

Or some of that Dr. Phil psuedo-psychology.

Please cite the source of the 'flying monkey' diagnosis and how it fits.

Sounds like some of that Sam Vankin stuff-and according to people like Vankin, all racially aware types are 'narcissistic sociopaths.'

So the use of the word 'narcissist' is interesting, as it's a common smear against all racialists (self love/love of one's own race).

**Side note:
A true 'flying monkey' wouldn't risk upsetting people by being an Atheist.

Sad that you guys were writing this stuff literally on Christmas Eve/Day. Most people were loving their families, not thinking about Will Williams in such detail. Even Will was probably thinking about something other than Will (and he's supposed to be the narcissist).

BTW-as for 'ghosts'-if someone doesn't want to work with you anymore, how pathetic you'd decide you are a 'ghost.'
That shows that you do not think for yourself, and you've elevated the other party to someone who decides how you feel about your own self. Stupid.
If someone parts ways, whether it's from your side or theirs, you don't die. Plenty to do in life.

Or you could get stuck in some mode where you fixate on the guy for making you a 'ghost' supposedly. Waste.

***Side Side note:
All leaders, from JFK to Richard Spencer to Huey Long to Donald Trump-have a touch of narcissism. They have to sell themselves as worthy of their position, and want the position in the first place. Some people don't want to be the Chairman of anything, while others want it more than anything. (Clearly).

If every human being didn't have some self-interest, they wouldn't even comb their hair in the morning.

Jews love to call racialists 'narcissists', when their race based religion is the most narcissistic thing on the planet.

Every race would be self-interested if not encouraged by (((others))) to work against themselves instead.

Sunday marks an awesome new year, hopefully, for Whites in the US and elsewhere.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; December 27th, 2016 at 01:33 AM.

Old December 27th, 2016 #3054
Bob DeMarais

Danger, Will Williams, Warning, Warning

Williams knows he is continuously monitored, criticized and dissected by others, and he recognizes that almost everyone will unmask him.

Williams also correctly suspects that others are plotting against him. For example: perhaps Pringle and Strom are continually plotting. These two conspirators have failed in past coups and won’t move until Williams is helpless. The threat is ever-present and perhaps immanent.

Williams also fears being helpless by being tied down by the Little People, like Gulliver was. The Little People are Williams’ detractors; I am one. Williams sees us a weak and despises us. Yet, every day or so, another rope binds the lazy alien.

It has happened to Williams before, and it can happen again.

Williams’ only sanctuary is his Hole-in-the-Wall cabin, complete with a swastika inlayed in the floor, and gold buried in the woods. Lowes’ probably has a third mortgage on it.

But the dwelling offers only hiding, Williams wife offers his stability. He is more than just dependent on her. She monitors his every move.

Williams’ life is a sad life. He perceives a constant threat and must remain hypervigilant.

Old December 28th, 2016 #3055
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default See How to Infight thread Post number 136 Page 7

Quote:

Bob
Emily and Fred are such "Flying Monkeys" and will remain so until or unless they beg borrow or steal a clue and discover that Williams has lied to them and made them useful idiots to cover for him. Malignant Narcissists can not stand criticism which is why Williams ignores or he has his critics banned or censored or has their accounts deactivated.
See:
http://www.narrg.com/2016/08/william...cks-our-cause/
and

Last edited by Paul Vogel; December 30th, 2016 at 09:22 AM.

Old December 28th, 2016 #3056
Bob DeMarais

A Paltry 20%

Williams is annoyed that a measly 20% of his members returned his membership survey; in Dr. Pierce’s day, the number was essentially 100%.

Perhaps, the other 80% of his members fear giving the William’s their personal information. Anything that the naive give to Williams can and will be used against them.

Williams turned on me and on many others; he is a snake. He may spend years trying to destroy the peace and happiness that you have. The vindictive Williams has been stalking Harold Covington for 20+ years.

Williams sends his Flying Monkeys to search the internet. His agents may even visit your relatives’ homes. He has hired private detectives for his purposes.

Williams will grasp at any apparent dirt on you, twist it, and blow it out of proportion. Williams and his Flying Monkeys will use it to publicly proclaim you are crazy, unstable, a thief, a liar, and/or a defrauder.

When the venom storm is directed at you, most of you will run and hide.
Defending against his lies and distortions only results in chaos. Williams loves the attention, and, if you begin to win, he will quickly put you on ignore.

Williams is finding it increasingly hard to find loyal supporters that will obey his papal edicts. His attrition rate greatly exceeds his find rate. The power and authority of the illegitimate chairman is waning.

The fly on the wall at Laurel Bloomery tells me that a despondent Williams sits there isolated from the action, wearily writing the Bulletin and juggling finances to pay his mounting legal bills.

Old December 28th, 2016 #3057
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default 20% of how many left?

Quote:
A Paltry 20%

Williams is annoyed that a measly 20% of his members returned his membership survey; in Dr. Pierce’s day, the number was essentially 100%.

Perhaps, the other 80% of his members fear giving the William’s their personal information. Anything that the naive give to Williams can and will be used against them.

Williams turned on me and on many others; he is a snake. He may spend years trying to destroy the peace and happiness that you have. The vindictive Williams has been stalking Harold Covington for 20+ years.

Williams sends his Flying Monkeys to search the internet. His agents may even visit your relatives’ homes. He has hired private detectives for his purposes.

Williams will grasp at any apparent dirt on you, twist it, and blow it out of proportion. Williams and his Flying Monkeys will use it to publicly proclaim you are crazy, unstable, a thief, a liar, and/or a defrauder.

When the venom storm is directed at you, most of you will run and hide.
Defending against his lies and distortions only results in chaos. Williams loves the attention, and, if you begin to win, he will quickly put you on ignore.

Williams is finding it increasingly hard to find loyal supporters that will obey his papal edicts. His attrition rate greatly exceeds his find rate. The power and authority of the illegitimate chairman is waning.

The fly on the wall at Laurel Bloomery tells me that a despondent Williams sits there isolated from the action, wearily writing the Bulletin and juggling finances to pay his mounting legal bills.
20% of how many left?
316 on the WB Forum.
See:
http://whitebiocentrism.com/
Half or more of all of those 316 are only lurkers.
And that was just a survey of the members.

What percentage still pay dues?
Likely now it is increasingly less.
Why?
Especially, if all considering the lack of proper security and confidentiality of private member information.

See:
Until end.

Why pay for only Will Williams's own unwise decisions and ignorant bullying and his many other mistakes?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; December 30th, 2016 at 10:41 AM.

Old December 29th, 2016 #3058
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default Dr. Shermer is just another fraud, like Williams, Emily.

Quote:
On character:
Will had some nasty stuff written about him in the nineties and you, Paul, were a member of NA post his being accused of that clearly. Almost anyone in White Nationalism has read it.

I think you worked with Will post this case you speak of also, not sure.

Now you claim to believe him guilty and horrible.

Why the 180 degree change of heart?

Because you're narcissism kicked in when you were booted, or

Because you were 'intellectually dishonest' and a 'liar and hypocrite' the first time?

Or a little of both?

On Science:
You really made a great point there that totally blew Stephen Hawking out of the wate....oh, wait. Nope.

Nothing new.
Talk about yawn.
Great science, Paul.

And like all religio-heads who get their tail in a tither when they can't prove anything, you yelled 'idiot' and ran away. Sad.

"Scientism is unscientific." What utter, stupid bullshit. (yet gawd damned funny).

That phrase is like saying 'intelligence is un smart.' Nonsense.

Or the Scientologists making up words like 'thetans' and 'xenu'.

Here is some actual freaking Science.

Here is Dr Shermer giving a brilliant speach about why people need to believe in stupid and weird shit:
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch...DtOLLo&t=2829s
^^^^^
This vid describes the 'agent of intent' thinking, which has been observed in PET scans and much study done on the topic.
Ya know, "Science."

There is a neurological glitch left over from evolution in the brain, called the 'Agent of Intent' the reason for all gawwad type of beliefs.

So the Evolutionary Biologists and Dr's of the History of Science are a much better source of info than your daydreams, Paul.

Observation, Science, and Testing Hypothesis-these are the things that should create belief. No proof, no adherence from smart people-otherwise they are simply 'flying monkeys' of blind faith, lol.

You are not even intelligent enough to attempt to use Science to describe your beliefs-I've seen it attempted with the triple helix for example-patterns you find throughout nature.
Always easily refuted by Science-hence why you cite nothing in detail as I have.

Just like Higgs Bosson, which was actually created under the right circumstances and thus the theory has not been dis-proven, but becomes even more plausible as a self evident fact.

You produced absolutely nothing.
Yawn.
"Nothing" indeed but just more lying hypocrisy from Emily, here.

This clueless "Flying Monkey" just gets in deeper and deeper.
Maybe this "paralegal" should do quite a bit more "research".

"Dr." Michael Shermer is really just another "fraud", or thus he is just like Will Williams, Emily.
See post #845 by Williams here, most especially the part that he so hypocritically put in bold:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t44...5#post13840087
See:
https://willwilliamssplcpartnerandsn...us-of-the-plc/
And also see this post #1112 by Will Williams here and him lying hypocritically yet again at SF and all about himself not
being the "rat snitch(es)" that actually both he and his hire Randolph Dilloway still are and were to the SPLC:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...2#post13862101
He also lies about why SF banned and censored many of our posts and de-activated our accounts.
We both actually had told the Whole Truth and all the Facts that Malignant Narcissists can't abide!

And verses both this posting:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=2887
And this one article and this commentary at Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WhiteRights...ionalist_corn/

"[–]Nationalistreturns[S] 1 point 1 year ago
So you don't deny that Will is a snitch but merely try to defame the messenger.
The fact is that 'enemy' before source[SPLC] does not make the facts UNTRUE, stupid.
And do you really think that SF, VNNF, Don Black, David Duke, Will Williams or Craig Cobb -- the WNist 'leadership' -- have ANY intere$t but Ca$h?
They are all morally defective human beings who are rats in the Nationalist Corn!
'Do some research' = Listen to Lying Movement BULLSHIT. 'Hit Piece' = Facts that the Movement would rather its brainwashed followers NOT SEE or Think About!
[Paul] brought all of that nonsense on himself. { day time drama for women follows}
Bullshit, none of your DRAMA negates this KEY FACT: Vogel was outed by [Will] Williams and SF kept quite about it.
Rats on a tether, squeak together ..."

and then last but least do see also this post here at VNNF:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2...postcount=3013

All of them should also really just take their own advice, these lying compromising hypocrites!

See:
http://www.countercontempt.com/archives/5232
and:
http://www.michaelshermer.com/the-believing-brain/
and:
http://www.michaelshermer.com/denying-history/

and then also view the linked video from this thread here:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2139018&postcount=1

And see also this full and uncensored debate between Weber and Shermer:

And here is KAS that is now "compromising" Dr. Pierce's own true Cosmotheism again or in his most recent interview here:
How was KAS "compromising"?
By allowing ALL of those of any OPPOSED IDEOLOGY to the NA to all now become members of the National Alliance!
ANY CHRISTIANS IN and not JUST NOMINAL ONES!
That is how "compromising" and "lying" and "hypocritical" this "new" NA under Will Williams, with KAS, is now, today.

Like "Floki" in "Vikings", that "policy decision" of Ragnars, or just like Williams', is just totally unacceptable to any of us
true Cosmotheists, and or even to any true "pagans" for that matter!

See this thread:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=291007

and see this thread as well:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=122490

Regarding "Floki'", or one of my favorite characters in this "Vikings" series so far:

"However, one very important aspect of Floki's personality is his fierce devotion to the Norse Pantheon. At one point Floki quips that Loki's is his distant ancestor. Floki has shown on many occasions to be remarkably intolerant towards those who do not share his faith; particularly Christians. To him all Christians are untrustworthy and undeserving of mercy, including Athelstan[the monk], whom he often menaces and only seems to tolerate at the behest of Ragnar. In Floki's mind his faith and way of life are on a collision course with Christianity where one is doomed to be destroyed by the other. It is for this reason that he finds the idea of cooperating with the Christians or otherwise participating in their customs, even in an insincere manner such as Rollo's[Ragnars brother] baptism, to be a grave betrayal to the Norse Gods. He is prone to viewing many events as having religious or spiritual significance and even sees visions from his Gods."

Floki is also later proven correct as Rollo betrays and kills his own people and his own religion when he becomes a Frankish lord and Christian and "Savior of Paris" from the pagan Vikings.

See also:

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/106...osive-episode/

and also:

"Speaking of dinner and Christian killing, the brothers watch Bjorn stalk through the pre-raid party
and the whole room goes silent when Floki and Helga arrive.
Is this their first public gathering since the incident?
Halfdan asks why he fell out with Ragnar?"

The answer?

"I killed his pet Christian!"--Floki

Obviously, Floki knows what a mental and a spiritual disease and a spiritual poison was and is ALL CHRISTIANITY
and wanted to prevent both his people and also his friend Ragnar from their becoming spiritually infected with it!

Instead of killing people, today we have the possibility of "de-programming" our "infected" folk with Whole Truths.
However, unfortunately, these are only understood by those of both a good will and also actual Personal Integrity.

In other words, those of actual intellectual honesty and of actual moral courage, and thus not any lying hypocrites.
Otherwise, imparting any such true and spiritual wisdom as is Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism to any of these pan-atheist
scum, like WW, EH, or FS, or any such CI Fundamentalists of any alien Semitism, like BW, is always just "throwing
pearls before swine!"

Any Christianity is a spiritual Trojan horse of a Semitism that is now within the "new" NA or that is all still under Will Williams.
How can that "policy" ever not "compromise" either both the NA and its ideology and also Dr. Pierce's own true Cosmotheism?

Williams now must either resign and or be replaced, but not just for this one decision that is just among many other
similar "unwise decisions" that were only made by Williams as Chairman of the NA and or as the Trustee of the CCC.
The Malignant Narcissists time as Chairman and Trustee of the CCC must end soon or the "new" NA will be still-born
and morbid.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 4th, 2017 at 03:36 PM.

Old December 30th, 2016 #3059
Bob DeMarais

Last week, Judge Dent confirmed that former National Alliance compound employee and gunman Josh Fitzgerald must serve 3.5 years before being released to home incarceration. With the retirement of the last slack judge, it is bad news for bad men in Pocahontas County.

Will Williams’ erstwhile partner Erich Gliebe and Shaun Walker hired Fitzgerald. I remember Josh parading past my home with Dr. Pierce’s .44 magnum revolver. WLP’s revolver could have been actioned for a small fortune. The .44, like all of WLP’s priceless memorabilia sprouted wings and flew.

Old December 30th, 2016 #3060
Paul Vogel
Banned

Default And where did that .44 and all of those other items land?

Quote:
Last week, Judge Dent confirmed that former National Alliance compound employee and gunman Josh Fitzgerald must serve 3.5 years before being released to home incarceration. With the retirement of the last slack judge, it is bad news for bad men in Pocahontas County.

Will Williams’ erstwhile partner Erich Gliebe and Shaun Walker hired Fitzgerald. I remember Josh parading past my home with Dr. Pierce’s .44 magnum revolver. WLP’s revolver could have been actioned for a small fortune. The .44, like all of WLP’s priceless memorabilia sprouted wings and flew.
And where did that .44 and all of those other items land?

Last edited by Paul Vogel; December 31st, 2016 at 09:23 AM.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread