VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default A critical look at music and the NWO

Music is part of human culture . .

It has existed throughout ages . .

Yet it is also an art form which can be corrupted. .

Let's take a little look at music throughout the ages . . .

In the beginning it was up to the indigenous people themselves what music they made / listened to . .

Before music , like pretty much all other things the NWO has monopolized , became merely a ware to be bought and sold . .

In the beginning there were musical festivals which were part of human culture . .

People would gather around a fire in the evening to the sound of whatever music they made . .

Let's take a look at what happened when the NWO slowly but steadily started to corrupt music . .

For a long time all music which was allowed in the Occident after the Christianization of Europe was clerical music . .

Music which had a religious theme. . .

One of the biggest strokes in the Occident was the advent of classsical music . .

About the origins of classical music many theories exist. . .

But is a fact that classical music ( music featuring orchestras . .) originated in the Orient , the Islamic world , first , not in the Occident . .

I did this post on Stormfront a while back about a possible origin of the freemasons ( https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1192130/ ) and , make no mistake about it , many classical composers were freemasons . .

The advent of orchestra music I think was one big stroke to the West . .

A new interest about 'the world here and now' came into existence since classical music was quite 'worldly' in contrast to the clerical stuff from before that . .

Classical music survived for long . .

Then , at about the middle of the 19th century , a new wave of black music began taking on form in European society . .

First we had the Blues . .

What many people do not realise is that the guitar , as such , is not a European invention . .

The guitar was first used by the Moors in North Africa and through their influence on European soil for a while they brought it to Europe . .

The NWO quite quickly started to popularize Blues in the European world. .

I suppose they aimed at race-mixing by popularizing a black musical form among Europeans back then . .

Yet they had little success ( at least back then . .)

Then , at about the time of the end of the First World War ( 1920s ) Jazz came into being . . About the supposed 'negro-ness' of Jazz . .

I wouldn't necessarily call Jazz a 100 % black musical form . .

How Jazz supposedly came into being. . Poor blacks who were illiterate took the instruments used for European military chapels ( tuba , trombone etc . .) and improvised on them . .

Yet the NWO quickly used its chance and started to monopolise that music . .

Jazz was played by both blacks and Caucasians in which the NWO without a doubt once again saw a way to push their race-mixing agenda . .

So , you see , music can be a very effective weapon . .

At about the time of the early 20th century race-mixing became more and more common within the European world , i. e. it was no longer truly 'looked down upon' . .

Then came World War 2 . .

One of the newest forms of music to see the light of the day after World War 2 was Rock . .

Rock was , originally , black music . It derived from the Rhythm and Blues of the American Negro . .

Rock music had such a bad reputation among the elder generation at that time , it was called 'Negro music' , 'Satanic' , 'devilish' etc . .

The drums pounding away in many rock 'n roll groups were compared to 'jungle drums' , voodoo drums etc . .

One can be sure of the fact that , once again , the sensationalism following the rock 'n roll wave , aimed at race-mixing . .

Rock was , once again , played by both blacks and Caucasians and it was not unusual that at the beginning the staff of many acts was even a mix of races . .

Yet , like I said , rock 'n roll had such a bad reputation among the elder generation at that time that maybe the NWO gave up their plans in succeeding with their race-mixing agenda via Rock ?

Rock survived nevertheless . .

In fact it was almost completely 'europeanised' , despite having been originally black music, whether voluntarily or unvoluntarily remains open to question . .

During the 70s a new musical form came out : Reggae . .

Reggae supposedly is 'black music' . .

Yet I think even here the roots of that music can be traced back to the ancient Aryan art form 'Raga' . . ( 'Reggae' / 'Raga' = word similarity ? )

Ancient Aryan Raga was a highly spiritual music , common among the ancient Hindu people . .

Yet somehow the musical form of 'Reggae' became associated with the blacks . .

During the early 90s two new musical forms saw the light of the day : Techno and Hip Hop . .

Hip Hop , you see , is often deemed as the Negro music per se , yet if one examines the roots of the style behind Hip Hop ( rhythmic rhyming ) one might disover that , once again , this is based on ancient Aryan lores . .

So , you see , not ALL musical forms which are purported to be black today , truly ARE black . .

Concerning Techno : Techno has a reputation as being the most 'modern' music out there , often only generated through a computer . .

It is a common fact about Techno that many Techno fans often engage in extreme halluzinogenic drugs when attending concerts . .

In my opinion Techno cultue is not the most healthy culture around . .

To sum this all up . .

The NWO has , more often than once , tried to corrupt our music , whether by popularizing black musical forms in the West or by creating destructive subcultures . .

Music is just that . . music . . That's true . .
But never underestimate its powers . .

Almost NOTHING ELSE can influence a person as much as the noise he / she is exposed to . .

Old June 27th, 2018 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Good thoughts, but on the guitar, I think there is an older instrument that archeologists found, and they decided it is the original instrument from whence the guitar came.

It's the Tanbur, from 1500 CE, from what would be Persia/Iran. It had 4 strings.

One thing to recognize is that, for blacks to 'invent' a musical style they need an instrument to do it, and Whites are the ones who gave the world the instruments.

I was amused once to learn of the African origin of the banjo, since it's associated with the American South and racism in general, lol.

Music is very powerful, yes. Anything that makes someone feel and think at the same time is.

Old June 28th, 2018 #3
Skinhead Zack

Although mainstream music is degenerate in general and is a tool of the Jew Illuminati, I personally find it enjoyable as long as they're White and not blatantly anti-White.
They are not much different from nigger music on a level of degeneracy, though.

Hip-hop actually originated in Scotland.

Rap music originated in medieval Scottish pubs, claims American professor - Telegraph

Hip Hop Origins: Medieval Scotland?!?!?!?!? | Bossip

Aside from White Power music, I mostly listen to Rock and Metal. I also like Classical and some White Hip-Hop.

Heavy Metal and Classical music can be a good shitskin repellent as well.

I am a bit of a music nerd.. I listen to over 150 artists in total and almost all of them are White. with the exception of a few bands with Jewish / Spic members in their ranks.

Here are some of my favorite artists.

Heavy Metal:

Rock:

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 28th, 2018 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Typo

Old June 28th, 2018 #6
Skinhead Zack

Old June 28th, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Good thoughts, but on the guitar, I think there is an older instrument that archeologists found, and they decided it is the original instrument from whence the guitar came.

It's the Tanbur, from 1500 CE, from what would be Persia/Iran. It had 4 strings.
Oh , there are other instruments similar to the guitar , like the Sitar or the harp . . . .

But the guitar , as such , came from the Northern African Moors when they gained influence in Europe . . . the Moors most certainly were 'dark peoples'. . . .

I mean , what else should be made of the fact that it first appeared in Spain ?

And music played on guitar in the beginning was mainly a field of the 'darkies'. .

The electric guitar is taking it a step further . .
This video by Italian singer Zucchero ( he's often called 'The Italian Joe Cocker' ) draws hard on the Negro Blues culture of the American South. . .

Quote:
I was amused once to learn of the African origin of the banjo, since it's associated with the American South and racism in general, lol.
The Banjo is an African instrument , that is true , yet can you name one prominent African Banjo musician today ? lol

Old June 28th, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Banned

It should also be noted that a trademark of Negro music , throughout the ages , has been that the music was 'brute' . .

From African drum beats to old fashioned Rock 'n Roll. . .

While a trademark of Aryan music has mostly been that they put the words in the foreground . . .

Yep , the idea behind Hip Hop ( rhythmicc rhyming ) is an idea of the old Aryans . . From the old Norse art form of 'flyting' to the poets of the antiquity to the old Square Dancing art of the West to the Beatnick poetry of the 1960s . .

Yet for some reason it is associated with the groids today. .

Old June 28th, 2018 #9
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Hip-hop actually originated in Scotland.
Lol , what I find ironic about the many people in our movement pointing to the fact that Hip Hop is not Negro music but especially going back to Scotland is that Scottish names actually sound like Hip Hopper names per se . . . .

You know , MC Donalds , MC Gregor etc . . .

Old June 28th, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
True . .

Despite Hip Hop's roots the groids do nothing but abuse it . .

They rhyme about bank robberies , shootings etc . .

I guess they simply weren't ready. .

Old June 28th, 2018 #11
Skinhead Zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire
But is a fact that classical music ( music featuring orchestras . .) originated in the Orient , the Islamic world , first , not in the Occident . .

I did this post on Stormfront a while back about a possible origin of the freemasons ( https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1192130/ ) and , make no mistake about it , many classical composers were freemasons . .
I never knew that! I've always thought Classical music was of Western origin.

Although completely different in musical styles, both Prog Rock and Heavy Metal draw influence from Classical music.

Quote:
The basic elements of Progressive Rock, including the incorporation of musical forms derived from Western Classical music, an emphasis on instrumental virtuosity, and incorporation of countercultural themes that challenged conventional notions of time and space
http://teachrock.org/lesson/the-roots-of-progressive-rock/

Quote:
Classical influence
The appropriation of "classical" music by heavy metal typically includes the influence of Baroque, Romantic, and Modernist composers such as Johann Sebastian Bach, Niccolò Paganini, Richard Wagner, Ludwig van Beethoven, Bela Bartok and Igor Stravinsky. And the ever evocative tritone was already exploited by Romantic composers like Liszt, and most specifically by modern classical composers (such as Bartok, Stravinsky or Schoenberg) who used it especially for its anguishing and dark connotative qualities.
https://infernality.blogspot.com/2006/12/classical-influence.html?m=1

An average radio rock song lasts about 3 minutes.

While in these sub-genres, it is not uncommon for the bands to write a song that last about 5 minutes or longer.

And song structure is a lot more complex than radio rock ones.

When Rock music was first played by a Negro, it was nothing more than primitive jungle noise.

Whites took it to an art level.

The Jews were indeed behind the subversive Rock 'N' Roll movement, just like they were behind the Civil Rights and Sexual Liberation.

They might have used White gentile rockers to promote sex, drugs, alcohol and other degeneracies to the youth,

But it is part of our culture, anyway. for good or bad.

It is called the Devil's music. I would like to add White to that, personally.

White Devil music, in a positive way because the scene is predominantly White.

Any form of White music is beautiful.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; June 28th, 2018 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Adding More Information

Old June 28th, 2018 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
I never knew that! I've always thought Classical music was of Western origin.
The first orchestral music came from the Orient. .

It was played for the haughty rulers of the Islamic Orient . . . .

Since my theory about the Freemasons is that they were influenced by North African Moors , they were , in a sense , the first Europeans , to 'embrace' 'multicultural' influences back then . .

Quote:
Although completely different in musical styles, both Prog Rock and Heavy Metal draw influence from Classical music.
Yep , I hear people say this all along . . . as strange as that may sound , there are similarities between Classical and Rock music . .

Both have , in a sense , a 'massive' sound , in the way that they put music before anything else . . . .

Electric guitars make a 'broader' sound than ordinary guitars , a sound that can also be generated by orchestras . . . .

Quote:
When Rock music was first played by a Negro, it was nothing more than primitive jungle noise.
That's what they used to call Rock music . . . 'jungle music' . .

Quote:
I suppose you meant 'Sex , drugs and Rock 'n Roll' .

Quote:
It is called the Devil's music.
By some to this day . . .

Old July 17th, 2018 #13
Skinhead Zack

I believe music is the expression of one's racial soul.

For example, music played by Whites, regardless of the form are full of emotion. whether it be anger, sadness, love, hate, happiness, pain, depression. it sometimes brings tears to our eyes. and it inspires us in some way.

While the music played by non-Whites such as Asians tend to be effeminate, soulless and artificial / plastic. not only in the pop territory but also in other genres. it is the reflection of their racial souls.

And Negro music, on the other hand are primitive and plain degenerate.

It cannot be changed by the NWO or other 'foreign' influences.

Old July 17th, 2018 #14
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
I believe music is the expression of one's racial soul.
Sure . . different people, different tempers. .

Quote:
For example, music played by Whites, regardless of the form are full of emotion. whether it be anger, sadness, love, hate, happiness, pain, depression. it sometimes brings tears to our eyes. and it inspires us in some way.
Music of our race, in the beginning , was much 'milder' than the noise by Africans or the degeneracy of Asian music . .
Quote:
While the music played by non-Whites such as Asians tend to be effeminate, soulless and artificial / plastic. not only in the pop territory but also in other genres. it is the reflection of their racial souls.

And Negro music, on the other hand are primitive and plain degenerate.

It cannot be changed by the NWO or other 'foreign' influences.
Sorry but I think it can . . The NWO are the 'trendsetters' nowadays . .

They were successful in the past in , for example , popularizing Blues among Aryans . .

Blues , despite of some of it not being "bad music" was the expression of the depression many blacks suffered from . .

But for the NWO it doesn't really matter how foreign music is perceived among Aryans , all that is important to them is that they "play along" and that , sooner or later , they might miscegenate . .

Old July 28th, 2018 #15
ColdFire
Banned

I forgot a type of music . .

So called 'spiritual' music . .

Despite being spiritual , it is often filled with so called Asiatic 'spirituality' and / or spirituality by lowly nature peoples . .

Aryans are the most spiritual persons on the planet . .

We do not need 'spirituality' by lowly natural peoples. .

Old August 3rd, 2018 #16
ColdFire
Banned

I might add , concerning this thread , that it is also scientifically proven that your heart rhythm adapts to the 'beat' of the music while listening . .

So I suppose stuff like 'Death Metal' or Hardcore Techno wouldn't be too healthy ?

Again , not trying to dictate what people listen to here , just mentioning . .

Old October 23rd, 2018 #17
ColdFire
Banned

To this day there is also music played on 'traditional' European instruments like Celtic harps.

Take the movie 'The Last Unicorn' for example.

The music in it certainly comes close to true European folk. .

Now wonder since the movie itself draws hard on European folklore .

I made a thread about it here . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550678

Or original Viking tunes . . .
The original music of the Vikings had nothing to do with Rock 'n Roll sounding , it sounded more like this (played on drums / flutes ) . . .

Old November 11th, 2018 #18
ColdFire
Banned

You put some helpful videos in this thread , Zack , especially that . . . . .

Yes , people may not like it yet rock music as such is among the most degenerate cultures out there ( teenagers slicing themselves, dressing only black etc . . . ) . . . .

The NWO certainly has an agenda to that.

Here are two videos very critical of rock music, one from an NWO insider, the other one from an , I admit , fundamentalist Christian . . . . .

John Todd left the NWO in the early 70s . . . I repeat what I've often said around here : 'Illuminati' is the word by which the NWO offically goes ( of course they do not refer to themselves as 'jewish world conspiracy', 'Bolshevik conspiracy' , 'high finance' , they name themselves that because they think of themselves as the only 'enlightened' ones . )

The message of this video may be hard to swallow . . . rock music = occult conspiracy ? Demon-worship?

Hmmm . .

One should make of that what one wants.

Yet , keep in mind , Todd is an NWO-insider.

The second .

I admit it is by a fundamentalist Christian and not everybody subscribes to christianity yet he researches quite well . . .

Old February 12th, 2019 #19
ColdFire
Banned

. . I might add, concerning this thread , the fact that today there is a vast variety in music might be useful to us. . .Today there practically is NO music around which doesn't exist . . A vast variety . . .

I suppose a lot of styles out there might be useful to our cause . .Gotta see . .

Thread