Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 8th, 2018 #481
Jim B

Quote:
Hello Alex,

My name is Jillian and I am a film student at Chapman Univeristy making a doucmentary on hate groups.
I wonder if La Raza, the Nation of Islam, the new black panthers and BLM will be in her cheesy documentary? Of course, we all know the kosher definition of a hate group is any group of white people who don't hate their own race and advocate for their group interests just like Jews and non-whites who are love groups.

Old December 8th, 2018 #482
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[media request + response]

Hello Alex,

My name is Jillian and I am a film student at Chapman Univeristy making a doucmentary on hate groups. I came across your website/organization through contact with Tom Metzger and I was wondering if you would be open to a brief interview either over the phone or on skype. Let me know and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,

Alex Linder
11:10 AM (0 minutes ago)
to ontiveros

i didnt know i was motivated by hate.

how did you figure that out?

if you already know my motivations and nature of my concerns, why do you need me, except to put a veneer of objectivity on your prejudice?

let me put in a way you might be able to understand:

Hey, Jilly, my name is Alex Linder, I'm a journalism major at Clown College. I'm writing an article on Retarded Sluts. i got your name off a bathroom wall, would really value your perspective.

Alex Linder

P.S. Would you even recognize a thought if you were capable of producing one. Who are the people who call people like me haters. THEY are the ones motivated by hate. You are brainwashed. You certainly don't need me to parrot lies you've been fed your whole life.

Good `put down` to a leftist retard!

Old December 19th, 2018 #483
Robbie Key

New #TeamWhite show out:
Quote:
This discussion between Alex, Monica and Jan on 13th December 2018, was full of lots of bad news.

Monica discussed her German prison experiences and gave us more insights.

Alex spoke about the total miscarriage of justice in the Fields trial. The real story is how someone who was trying to flee for his life, but he ended up being the victim. He got a prison sentence of over 400 years and might even get the death penalty. White Boner on Youtube has done excellent videos covering the Fields trial. Alex highly recommends it.

I discuss the very bad news of seizing white farms without expropriation here in South Africa. The Mass Media here has been lying about what may happen next year. There is also a Chinese link to the seizure of the white farms. I discuss my analysis of the bad year that awaits us in South Africa next year.
http://historyreviewed.com/?p=10520

Old December 19th, 2018 #484
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks, Robbie! Just came to post myself, already up.

Futher notes: had a very interesting discussion with prominent player, more on that in months to come.

Also: agreed to do a podcast with another group, no date scheduled yet, will post here when it's completed.

Old December 19th, 2018 #485
Erik T. White

Quote:

Hello Alex,

My name is Jillian and I am a film student at Chapman Univeristy making a doucmentary on hate groups. I came across your website/organization through contact with Tom Metzger and I was wondering if you would be open to a brief interview either over the phone or on skype. Let me know and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,

Alex Linder
to ontiveros

if you already know my motivations and nature of my concerns, why do you need me, except to put a veneer of objectivity on your prejudice?

Hey, Jilly, my name is Alex Linder, I'm a journalism major at Clown College. I'm writing an article on Retarded Sluts. i got your name off a bathroom wall, would really value your perspective.

Alex Linder

P.S. Would you even recognize a thought if you were capable of producing one. Who are the people who call people like me haters. THEY are the ones motivated by hate. You are brainwashed. You certainly don't need me to parrot lies you've been fed your whole life.
Regarding Chapman University:

Quote:
Founded as Hesperian College, in Woodland, California,[4] the school began classes on March 4, 1861. Its opening was timed to coincide with the hour of Abraham Lincoln's first inauguration.[5] Hesperian admitted students of both sexes and all races.[6]
More at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapma...ioral_Sciences

I'm sure the history of this "university" has great emphasis at "student orientation (introduction to brainwashing.)"

"Universities" like Chapman pander to the antiwhites, and there are just too many like Chapman around.

Excellent reply Mr. Linder to a communist antiwhite who is a mindless jewdrone.

Old December 23rd, 2018 #486
Jim B

Alex's money quote:

Would Jews kick us out 109 times? No, they would genocide us once.

Jews are currently trying to exterminate whites through racial self hate, miscegenation, mass migration of non-whites, feminism and dozens of other more subtle and not so subtle ways, so the only way to protect ourselves is to seek their demise.

Sure, we can kick the kikes out a 110th time but they'll just return in 200 years with new anti-goy schemes and poisons and we'll be right back where we are today.

Last edited by Jim B; December 23rd, 2018 at 06:43 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2018 #487
Jim B

Andrew Torba thinks we can win by posting nature pics and Bible psalms on GAB. Oh yeah, the kikes are quaking.

Old December 23rd, 2018 #488
Joe from OH

Quote:

Hello Alex,

Best,

Alex Linder
to ontiveros

Alex Linder

I haven't had a good laugh like I had after reading this for quite some time. I'm still laughing while I am typing this.

Merci Beaucoup

Old December 24th, 2018 #489
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I haven't had a good laugh like I had after reading this for quite some time. I'm still laughing while I am typing this.

Merci Beaucoup
Glad you liked it.

Old December 24th, 2018 #490
Alex Linder
Administrator

Ok, I wrote an actual piece that will be embedded in tomorrow's feed.

"Outlines of the Coming Effective Response to Jews"

Old December 24th, 2018 #491
Robbie Key

Less and less of a fan of Christmas as the years go by, I must say. Big expectations that never get fulfilled.

I prefer New Year's Eve, less nostalgia and more forward-looking - to a better year next year.

Old December 25th, 2018 #493
Johan
Banned

Quote:
A long-read Alex, I have paste and copy it into a text document to read it later.
But I fully agree with the following statement {to vote will not bring anything}, there is only one way to take back what is ours.

Quote:
Our attitude must become: you punch us – we kill you. Killing “them” (jews and those who serve them) is the next step in White politics. They have left us no choice.

Old January 4th, 2019 #494
Robbie Key

Alex Linder on the Manifest Destiny Show:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/106082...estiny-show-23

Their site:

http://volkish.org/

Old January 4th, 2019 #495
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Ok, I wrote an actual piece that will be embedded in tomorrow's feed.

"Outlines of the Coming Effective Response to Jews"

Old January 4th, 2019 #496
Robbie Key

Banned in Sweden.

Luckily we have Bitchute as well.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/v2ktdc8WcZ4/

I don't agree with Varg on everything, I think he takes his criticism of 'civilization' too far but I like his attitude and that he actually seems to be living the life he preaches for others. Rare breed, that guy. I read an article on him a few years ago which was written around his trial for the murder of Euronymous, where his mother basically said that he is intelligent and well-mannered but VERY headstrong. Always was. Unusually so was the message. That stands as true to this day as far as I am concerned. I respect that.

Last edited by Robbie Key; January 4th, 2019 at 07:08 PM.

Old January 13th, 2019 #497
Robbie Key

What happened to your performance on the Gas Station?

Old January 13th, 2019 #498
Robbie Key

Inefficiency might be what annoys me the most of anything out there.

Old January 13th, 2019 #499
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
What happened to your performance on the Gas Station?
i dont know, it went off fine, did maybe 3 hours. but i have not seen a link. i suppose all live streams are recorded, but i dont know. one guy was attacking me (they took questions) suggesting i was advocating exterminating jews to get their channel knocked off youtube. so who knows. they take donations and maybe that's a concern. i truly dont know. they asked me to go on, because i knew they had had EMJ on, i decided to go on. of course i will post in here if i see it.

Old January 15th, 2019 #500
Robbie Key

Their site is a mess, but they never uploaded EMJ either as far as I can see. Seems like he records everything he is on as I saw it on his channel.

http://goytalk.com/

http://directory.libsyn.com/shows/view/id/goytalk

Striker and Duke uploaded, though.

Tags
alex linder, alinderblog.blogspot.com

Thread