Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2019 #41
steven clark

Default 40% of Adults Obese

I'm one of the obese, perhaps: I'm 66, 6'4, and weigh 238 thereabouts. I drink a lot of sugared iced tea, desserts, etc., but I work out every day with 30 minutes at least aerobics. I also walk whenever possible, and do watch my diet, aside from the sugar. I also eat a lot of fish and salads to mix with my usual meat dishes.
One thing you understand is most eating is unnecessary, and because of habit and boredom. You don't need as much food as you think.

Also, I really believe a lot of chemicals are making people fat. Corn syrup, etc., are dumped into processed food. Reminds me of treacle...in Britain, they feed it to cattle, who love it, and fattens them up.
I say that because when I grew up, you had fat people, but not the grotesquely fat types now...I only saw women like that in a carnival sideshow, and they were one of the attractions.

As for Church's, we had one where I live (in St. Louis), and the area was full of chicken bones, trash, and wall to wall niggers. You could sure smell it, too.
Then it lost the lease and a Japanese noodle place took over, and is packed all the time with young white couples and the trendy kind...and now, nigger free.
Amazing how nutritious food seems to drive them away.

Thread