VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2019 #21
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
She's actually a French citizen as well, I believe. Most music 'artists' today support leftist causes, as for me I often find myself dating women who have left-leaning political 'beliefs'. I was married to a staunch leftist democrat who was a director at one of our national laboratories. There's so many of them and to begin with, their political feelings aren't ever well thought out to the extent that they can butt heads with me over it. They usually end up agreeing with me on most things after I explain myself to them, I cant tell you how many times Ive heard "never thought of it that way before Garrett ..."

Spice of life my friend, I have lived in a place that has opposed me politically and socially since the day I was born ...
I agree most women, especially hot girls will be liberal. Just how it is. Regardless if a woman is liberal if she's hot, who cares really what their political views are. Just gotta put up with it if you want to plow it or be single then.

I doubt the Moranbong band members are far leftist.

Old January 9th, 2019 #22
Erik T. White

Quote:
She's actually a French citizen as well, I believe. Most music 'artists' today support leftist causes, as for me I often find myself dating women who have left-leaning political 'beliefs'. I was married to a staunch leftist NY democrat who was a director at one of our national laboratories. There's so many of them and to begin with, their political feelings aren't ever well thought out to the extent that they can butt heads with me over it. They usually end up agreeing with me on most things after I explain myself to them rationally, I cant tell you how many times Ive heard "never thought of it that way before Garrett ..."

Spice of life my friend, I have lived in a place that has opposed me politically and socially since the day I was born ...
Quote:
Lavigne was born in 1984 at Belleville, Ontario, Canada. She was named "Avril" by her father[27] after the French word for the month of April. He and Lavigne's mother recognized their child's vocal abilities when she was two years old and sang "Jesus Loves Me" on the way home from church.[28] Lavigne has an older brother, Matthew, and a younger sister, Michelle,[29] both of whom teased her when she sang. "My brother used to knock on the wall because I used to sing myself to sleep and he thought it was really annoying."[28] She is the sister-in-law of Japanese band One OK Rock bassist Ryota Kohama.[30]

-snip-

Lavigne has been legally French from birth, because her father is French and France applies jus sanguinis.[262] She applied for her French passport and received it in February 2011.[263] In January 2012, Lavigne's house in Bel-Air, on the market since May 2011,[264] sold,[265] and Lavigne moved to Paris, France, to study the French language. She rented an apartment and attended a Berlitz school.[266][267] She later held her second wedding in the South of France.[268]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avril_Lavigne

T. Garrett gets a gold star for this absolutely correct fact about her citizenship.

Old January 9th, 2019 #23
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
She's actually a French citizen as well, I believe. Most music 'artists' today support leftist causes, as for me I often find myself dating women who have left-leaning political 'beliefs'. I was married to a staunch leftist NY democrat who was a director at one of our national laboratories. There's so many of them and to begin with, their political feelings aren't ever well thought out to the extent that they can butt heads with me over it. They usually end up agreeing with me on most things after I explain myself to them rationally, I cant tell you how many times Ive heard "never thought of it that way before Garrett ..."

Do you see anything wrong with us WN and NS dating a liberal hot girl since it's hard to find someone with our views that are female and decent? I mean as long as they're white.

Old January 9th, 2019 #24
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking The French Connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avril_Lavigne

T. Garrett gets a gold star for this absolutely correct fact about her citizenship.
I thought she might have been Quebecois, as some of my relatives are. But she didn't have the desire to learn French language of any sort until just recently, and she learned standard French not the dialect that's spoken in Quebec. Avril Lavigne grew up in Ontario speaking English, and aside from a few of her tunes that's all I know about her. Aside from the fact that she has a cute butt that is.

As for me, I cant cross the border into fucking Canada to see my relatives or hunt caribou anymore due to travel restrictions imposed by both the US and Canuckistan.

All for chucking a 'couple' of cinder blocks at the izzy embassy in DC and screaming 'death to jews' during a protest march (among other stuff) haha, well at least I can fly domestically again after getting my balls massaged by TSA I couldn't do that for awhile either.

Such is Life.

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 9th, 2019 at 01:35 AM.

Old January 9th, 2019 #25
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking asian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Do you see anything wrong with us WN and NS dating a liberal hot girl since it's hard to find someone with our views that are female and decent? I mean as long as they're white.
Why would I have a problem with a white man dating a white woman?

You aren't asian like a few VNNers think you are, right?

We've had a few asian members on the forum in the past, you wouldn't be here stirring up the wok and laffing at us would ya Jeffy?

Old January 9th, 2019 #26
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Why would I have a problem with a white man dating a white woman?

You aren't asian like a few VNNers think you are, right?

We've had a few asian members on the forum in the past, you wouldn't be here stirring up the wok and laffing at us would ya Jeffy?
No, my ancestry is half German and half French.

I asked that because many on here refuse to date a girl who's a liberal.

Once serious thing though. Since many girls are liberal, especially younger ones just think they could have fucked a nigger or a spic or non white and you don't even know it.

Old January 9th, 2019 #27
T.Garrett
Banned

Quote:
No, my ancestry is half German and half French.

I asked that because many on here refuse to date a girl who's a liberal.

Once serious thing though. Since many girls are liberal, especially younger ones just think they could have fucked a nigger or a spic or non white and you don't even know it.
No woman is going to tell you who she did or didn't fuck right off Jeff, hahaha.

Dont date much do ya?

Old January 9th, 2019 #28
Gladiatrix

Quote:
I agree most women, especially hot girls will be liberal. Just how it is.
Bull shit. It has been established that shit libs are usually ugly.

Old January 9th, 2019 #29
steven clark

Default Another Woman Going Her Own Way decides to hitchike Iraq alone

She's not bad looking...in a Squeaky Fromm kind of way, and there are some women who do well at this...and others, like those two in Morocco, get the chop.
Then, Afghanistan was once full of hippy dippys.

A woman I know who wrote a book traveled to Tadjikistan on her own, lived in a very isolated part of it away from any modern life, and got along very well with the locals, who were protective of her.
I'd say, though, if you're in Africa or the Caribbean, you're kind of asking for it, but these...what do you call them?...touchy-feelly types seem to live in their own world...unless dome of them are actually spying for the U.S., as some 'hikers' who happened to stray into Iran some years ago, were accused of.

As for conservative women, it's said there are only ten conservative women in the U.S....and five of them live in Utah.

Old January 10th, 2019 #30
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Just had a look at her Facebook, she´s still alive, last post was 7hrs ago.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; January 10th, 2019 at 08:58 PM.

Old January 10th, 2019 #31
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Check out her Facebook likes, its like a who´s who of shitty leftist organizations.

https://www.facebook.com/hannah.bolder/likes

Old January 10th, 2019 #32
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Check out her Facebook likes, its like a who´s who of shitty leftist organizations.

https://www.facebook.com/hannah.bolder/likes
I didn't get into her likes but I did checkout her friends list a few days ago. She does have a lot of hot friends.

Old January 12th, 2019 #33
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Da fuck, that bitch survived hitchhiking in Iraq, she´s now in Turkey. The hell is wrong with those sand niggers?

https://www.facebook.com/hannah.bold...7%3A1547306335

Old January 14th, 2019 #34
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Just had a look at her Facebook, she´s still alive, last post was 7hrs ago.
shame

Old January 14th, 2019 #35
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
shame
There´s still hope, she hasn't posted since arriving in Turkey on the 11th.

Quote:
“Peace Bride” Activist Raped and Murdered in Turkey

Naked body of artist hitchhiking in bridal gown on Israel peace mission found in forest; 33-year old Turkish man detained after confessing to crime

https://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/...red-in-turkey/

Old January 16th, 2019 #36
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

That commy cunt has more lives than a cat, she just updated her page again. Maybe someone should suggest to her that she should go signal her vertue in the Congo.

Thread