VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 23rd, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Whites on jews

Fichte's view of jews:

"Although he did not consider race as a sure way of identifying the people of a nation since there are likely to be people of different racial backgrounds speaking the state language as their native tongue, Fichte restricted this tolerance of racial diversity to the European peples and expressly excluded the Jews from his ideal nation-states. For, according to him, the Jews were not and never could be Germans, since they are absolutely incapable of genuine humanity, justice, or truth. They should, therefore, be denied all civil and political rights. If possible they should be deported to the Levant, their original and proper home.

[from Nobilitas, A Study of European Aristocratic Philosophy from Ancient Greece to the Early Twentieth Century, by Alexander Jacob, p. 35]

Schopenhauer's view:

"Jews too must be considered an alien people, since, no matter where they may be, they constitute an independent race which,

mindful of Abraham who dwelt in Canaan as a stranger but who gradually became master of the whole land, as his God had promised him (Genesis 17:8), -- would also like to set foot somewhere and take root in order to arrive once more at a country, without which, of course, a people is like a ball floating in air. Till then, it lives parasitically on other nations and their soil; but yet it is inspired with the liveliest patriotism for its own nation.

They must, therefore, be denied all political rights and prohibited from taking part in the administration and government of European nations.

[Nobilitas, p. 45]

Old August 23rd, 2008 #2
KMRATHELL
deken

Default Henry Ford on Jews

The Dearborn Independent, 12-19 February 1921): "Jews have always controlled the business. . . The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada . . . is exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind.'"

Old August 24th, 2008 #3
KMRATHELL
deken

Default George Washington on Jews

"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.

Old November 15th, 2008 #4
Ossian

Mark Twain:

"In the U.S. cotton states, after the war... the Jew came down in force, set up shop on the plantation, supplied all the Negroes' wants on credit, and at the end of the season was the proprietor of the Negro's share of the present crop and part of the next one. Before long, the whites detested the Jew.*
The Jew is being legislated out of Russia. The reason is not concealed. The movement was instituted because the Christian peasant stood no chance against his commercial abilities. The Jew was always ready to lend on a crop. When settlement day came, he owned the crop; the next year he owned the farm - like Joseph.

In the England of John's time everybody got into debt to the Jew. He gathered all lucrative enterprises into his hands. He was the King of Commerce. He had to be banished from the realm. For like reasons, Spain had to banish him 400 years ago, and Austria a couple of centuries later.
In all ages Christian Europe has been obliged to curtail
his activities. If he entered upon a trade, the Christian had to retire from it. If he set up as a doctor, he took the business. If he exploited agriculture, the other farmers had to get at something else. The law had to step in to save the Christian from the poor-house. Still, almost bereft of employments, he found ways to make money. Even to get rich. This history has a most sordid and practical commercial look. Religious prejudices may account for one part of it, bit not for the other nine.
Protestants have persecuted Catholics - but they did not take their livelihoods away from them. Catholics have
persecuted Protestants - bit they never closed agriculture and the handicrafts against them. I feel convinced that the Crucifixion has not much to do with the world's attitude toward the Jew; that the reasons for it are much older than that event ...
I am convinced that the persecution of the Jew is not in
any large degree due to religious prejudice. No, the Jew is a money-getter. He made it the end and aim of his life. He was at it in Rome. He has been at it ever since. His success has made the whole human race his enemy.

You will say that the Jew is everywhere numerically feeble. When I read in the Cyclopedia Britannica that the Jewish population in the United States was 250,000 I wrote the editor and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more Jews than that, and that his figures were without doubt a misprint for 25,000,000.
People told me that they had reasons to suspect that for business reasons, many Jews did not report themselves as Jews. It looks plausible. I am strongly of the opinion that we have an immense Jewish population in America. I am assured by men competent to speak that the Jews are exceedingly active in politics. ("Concerning the
Jews," Harper's Monthly Magazine, September 1899)

Twain's opinion on the Jews is probably the best-kept secret in American literary history. Immediately after his death, his eccentric daughter Clara married - or was married by - the Jewish piano player, Ossip Galbrilowitsch. Twain's publishers were given speedy instructions to delete "Concerning the Jews" from the collected works, where it had appeared in the book The Man that Corrupted Hadleyburg & Other Stories.

*Since Jews provided most of the agitators and orators who pushed forward the Abolition campaign that culminated in the Civil War (which Jewish bankers largely financed, on both sides), it seems a legitimate question whether there was any preplanning for the wholesale and retail economic looting done by mainly Jewish carpetbaggers after the war.

Old November 15th, 2008 #5
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Introduction

The Jews are the only people in the world who have found hostility in every country in which they settled in any numbers. The big question is -- WHY?

Today it is taught in the schools that "Anti-Semitism" began in Germany in the 1930s after which they were deported. What is not studied is the fact that at one time or other the Jews have been expelled from every nation in Europe! When the Jews first began to immigrate to America the early colonialists in New York, Charleston and Savannah tried to ban their entry. Benjamin Franklin pleaded with the members of the Continental Congress to enter a specific ban against Jewish immigration into the U. S. Constitution to bar them for all time to come.

The Jews claim that they are "only" a religion. The truth is that the Jews are a RACE. Less than 30% are members of any Synagogue. Whether they are Orthodox religious, atheists, capitalists or communists -- they still claim to be Jews -- members of the Jewish race! Every race has inherited traits. In the case of the Jews they include trading, money-changing, usury, and a loathing for "productive labor" which is scorned as beneath the dignity of the Jews in their "bible" called "THE TALMUD."

The Jews have not changed since the days when Jesus Christ took up a whip and drove "the money changers out of the Temple." Jews have always united to form monopolies. Today they control all the department store chains and specialty shops along with the lucrative jewelry and animal fur trade. Jews dominate the fields of all precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum, tin, lead, etc. They will always ban together to drive Gentile competitors out of business.

Today America is being flooded with Jewish immigrants from Russia and even 20,000 per year leave Israel for the U. S. -- all with dollar signs in their eyes. Jews have used their vaunted money-power to seize control of the Democratic Party and constitute over 50% of all its financial contributions. Today they are buying up more and more major U. S. companies. While only 3% of the population, the Jews control over 25% of the nation's wealth and this percentage rises every year. They are the only racial group totally organized to work for political domination over America.

Opposition to the Jews did not begin in Germany but dates back before the birth of Christ over 2,000 years ago! Study the statements made by "The world's greatest men." They reveal why the "wandering Jews" have made enemies out of every host country that ever accepted them.

CICERO (Marcus Tullius Cicero). First century B.C. Roman statesman, writer.

"Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills." (Oration in Defense of Flaccus)

Cicero was serving as defense counsel at the trial of Flaccus, a Roman official who interfered with Jewish gold shipments to their international headquarters (then, as now) in Jerusalem. Cicero himself certainly was not a nobody, and for one of this stature to have to "speak softly" shows that he was in the presence of a dangerously powerful sphere of influence. and on another occasion Cicero wrote: "The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."

SENECA (Lucius Annaeus Seneca). First century Roman philosopher. "The customs of that most criminal nation have gained such strength that they have now been received in all lands. The conquered have given laws to the conquerors." (De Superstitione)

DIO CASSIUS. Second century Roman historian. Describing the savage Jewish uprising against the Roman empire that has been acknowledged as the turning point downward in the course of that great state-form: "The Jews were destroying both Greeks and Romans. They ate the flesh of their victims, made belts for themselves out of their entrails, and daubed themselves with their blood... In all, 220,000 men perished in Cyrene and 240,000 in Cyprus, and for this reason no Jew may set foot in Cyprus today." (Roman History)

DIODORUS SICULUS. First century Greek historian.Observed that Jews treated other people as enemies and inferiors. "Usury" is the practice of lending money at excessive interest rates. This has for centuries caused great misery and poverty for Gentiles. It has brought strong condemnation of the Jews!

BERNARDINO OF FELTRO. 15th century Italian priest. A mild man who extolled patience and charity in normal circumstances, he described himself as a "barking dog" when dealing with Jews: "Jewish usurers bleed the poor to death and grow fat on their substance, and I who live on alms, who feed on the bread of the poor, shall I then be mute before outraged charity? Dogs bark to protect those who feed them, and I, who am feed by the poor, shall I see them robbed of what belongs to them and keep silent?" (E. Flornoy, Le Bienbeureux Bernardin the Feltre)

AQUINAS, THOMAS, Saint. 13th century scholastic philosopher. In his "On the Governance of the Jews," he wrote: "The Jews should not be allowed to keep what they have obtained from others by usury; it were best that they were compelled to worked so that they could earn their living instead of doing nothing but becoming avaricious."

HILAIRE BELLOC, in the book THE JEWS, page 9 "There is already something like a Jewish monopoly in high finance . . . There is the same element of Jewish monopoly in the silver trade, and in the control of various other metals, notably lead, nickel, quicksilver. What is most disquieting of all, this tendency to monopoly is spreading like a disease."

H. H. BEAMISH, in New York Speech, October 30, 1937 "The Boer War occurred 37 years ago. Boer means farmer. Many criticized a great power like Britain for trying to wipe out the Boers. Upon making inquiry, I found all the gold and diamond mines of South Africa were owned by Jews; that Rothschild controlled gold; Samuels controlled silver, Baum controlled other mining, and Moses controlled base metals. Anything these people touch they inevitably pollute."

W. HUGHES, Premier of Australia, Saturday Evening Post, June 19, 1919 "The Montefiores have taken Australia for their own, and there is not a gold field or a sheep run from Tasmania to New South Wales that does not pay them a heavy tribute. They are the real owners of the antipodean continent. What is the good of our being a wealthy nation, if the wealth is all in the hands of German Jews?"

POPE CLEMENT VIII "All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor. Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live."

NESTA WEBSTER, In World Revolution, The Plot against Civilization, page 163 "Since the earliest times it is as the exploiter that the Jew has been known amongst his fellow men of all races and creeds. Moreover, he has persistently shown himself ungrateful . . . The Jews have always formed a rebellious element in every state."

What World Famous Men Have Said About the Jews

Old May 16th, 2009 #6
berl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.
Just thought I'd point out that George Washington never said (or wrote) that. It seems to be a favorite quote among you white power folk regardless.

Old May 17th, 2009 #7
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by berl View Post
Just thought I'd point out that George Washington never said (or wrote) that. It seems to be a favorite quote among you white power folk regardless.
You are partially correct. Washington IS quoted as making that statement, but he didn't directly name the jew. He referenced "speculators in the currency."

Speculators in the currency = jews.

Old May 24th, 2010 #8
larryp7639

Thanks you for the post.

Old May 30th, 2010 #9
Mike Parker

Elmer Holmes Bobst

Quote:
In 1956-57, Bobst was a director-at-large of the American Cancer Society. He was a member of the ACS Executive Committee in 1945, and Vice Chairman from 1946-50; ACS National Campaign Chairman 1947-48 and its chairman from 1949-56; and Honorary Board Chairman of the ACS from 1951-55. He was Chairman of the Board of Warner-Lambert Pharmaceutical Co., a member of the National Advisory Cancer Council of the National Cancer Institute; Director of the Spies Committee for Clinical Research; the University of Pennsylvania Medical Research Council; a Trustee of Rutgers College of Pharmacy, and of Franklin and Marshall College; and President of the Gustavus and Louise Pfeiffer Foundation. He was also a founding member of the World Medical Association and National Fund for Medical Education.
Quote:
In a letter to Nixon in 1972, Bobst wrote: "Not any of these people (anti-war protesters) have a true love for our country, and unfortunately, most of them are Jews, and Jews have troubled the world from the very beginning. If this beloved country of ours ever falls apart, the blame rightly should be attributed to the malicious action of Jews in complete control of our communications."
http://www.smokershistory.com/Bobst.htm

Old November 23rd, 2011 #10
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Benjamin Franklin, in a speech at the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, 1787 (recorded in the diary of Charles Pinkey, delegate from South Carolina):

"I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and penetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.

In whatever country the Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal..."

German Kaiser Wilhelm II (from an article in the Chicago Tribune, July 2, 1922):

"A Jew cannot be a true patriot. He is something different; like a bad insect. He must be kept apart, out of place where he can do no mischief...

The Jews were responsible for Bolshevism in Russia, and Germany too. I was far too indulgent with them during my reign, and I bitterly regret the favors I showed the prominent Jewish bankers."

Josef Stalin (the "great persecutor of God's Chosen People"), in a reply given on January 12, 1931 to an inquiry made by the Jewish Telegraphic Agency of America:

"Anti-semitism is dangerous for the toilers, for it is a false track which diverts them from the proper road and leads them into the jungle. Hence, Communists, as consistent internationalists, cannot but be irreconcilable and bitter enemies of anti-Semitism. In the U.S.S.R. anti-Semitism is strictly prosecuted as a phenomenon hostile to the Soviet system. According to the laws of the U.S.S.R. active anti-Semites are punished with death."

Old December 31st, 2014 #11
Roger Bannon

Alex, you should take advantage of your vast archives and your passion for writing and make a compendium on this topic.

A podcast in the manner of Dan Carlin would be great.

Old December 31st, 2014 #12
theorder88

Agreed. Would like to see that!

Old May 19th, 2015 #13
Tiwaz

Default Video can show us More than 1000 of words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=niicDbbSky0

History of ZOG control over White Race and reasons for that!!!
This video is very interest and I recommend it to all White Nationalists!

Thread