Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2009 #1
hengest
Banned

Default Check out my argument on the David Icke forum and lend me some help.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78108
Anyone up for it?

Old August 19th, 2009 #2
John Cassidy
Homeward Yankee

Default I hope not.

There isn’t much arguing going on at the Icke site, Hengest. Just some people posting quotes they don’t understand or dishing up lazy platitudes against racisms they can’t define.

Is Icke the “lizard people” guy, Hengest? I hope not.

Old August 20th, 2009 #3
Igor Alexander

People who think David Icke and his ilk are "gateways" to WN ought to read the replies coming from some of the regulars on his forum.

I would sign up for an account and join you, but I think I have some paint to watch dry.

Old August 20th, 2009 #4
Igor Alexander

Despite what I said in my last post, I did sign up for an account at Icke's forum and have written a couple of responses. I can't post there until a mod has activated my account, though. The email I got says it could take up to 48 hours.

Old August 20th, 2009 #5
Jack W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Despite what I said in my last post, I did sign up for an account at Icke's forum and have written a couple of responses. I can't post there until a mod has activated my account, though. The email I got says it could take up to 48 hours.
After reading the replies there I rely wanted to argue with some of the misguided fools. However, is it worth it? And after reading this I decided against it. Sorry.

Old August 20th, 2009 #6
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack W. View Post
After reading the replies there I rely wanted to argue with some of the misguided fools. However, is it worth it? And after reading this I decided against it. Sorry.
I got approved less than 30 minutes after posting here about it and once you get approved, your posts don't get moderated like they do at SF (they appear immediately on the site). So if you have something to say, it's not too much of a hassle.

Old August 20th, 2009 #7
John White2

Icke people tend to be philosophical and open minded which means they can handle stuff that isn't mainstream. They are definitely not racial minded and subscribe to a Global Morality, that is Jew morality.

Old August 20th, 2009 #8
Myron

I thought you had to pay to post on David Icke's forum.

You can get a free subscription and when you log in, it tells you you are not allowed to see the content of the forums, but if you don't sign in, you can see it. that should give a clue how stupid they must think you are.

whenever you say something like what Hengst said, you will have dozens of posts from queers riduculing you for being sane. The internet has allowed total, demon-wreaking transvestites and demoniacs a direct interface with the normal public.

Men are NOT sexually attracted to other men, in fact, men are naturally sexually repulsed at the idea of being raped by another man, believe it or not.

Demons will possess two men and make one rape the other, to create the trauma needed for trauma-based 'mind control'. When you see two faggots raping eachother, you are seeing a demon raping a human being.

Old August 20th, 2009 #9
hengest
Banned

Igor Alexander contributed some great replies.
Many thanks and cudos to him, for that.
Personally, I have run out of steam, now; but at I am glad to have kicked up a shit-storm of debate on David ("We are all one") Icke's, forum.

Tags
patriotards

Thread