Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 25th, 2023 #1
Farwell Kirk

Default All Quiet On The Western Front ?

The new All Quiet On The Western Front.

Has anyone seen it?

How Germanophobic is it ?

I know it is a German made movie, but that won't stop it from being Germanophobic.

Old January 27th, 2023 #2
Ray Allan

I have not seen the movie, but this looks like a graphic scene:

Those are Saint-Chamond tanks, one of the earliest French tanks used in the First World War. Imagine the horror of one of those German soldiers seeing these metal monsters coming at him for the first time armed only with his Mauser rifle.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 3rd, 2023 #3
Farwell Kirk

All German movies that have won a best foreign film Oscar were movies that made Germans look bad. I assume this one does too. Am I right or not?

Old April 3rd, 2023 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farwell Kirk View Post
All German movies that have won a best foreign film Oscar were movies that made Germans look bad. I assume this one does too. Am I right or not?
I saw the film recently, and personally didn't think it was too bad compared to a Hymiewood production. Better than the 1979 version with Richard "John-Boy Walton" Thomas. I still think the 1930 original was best though, it followed Remarque's novel fairly close. If the 2022 version were done by Hymiewood, the anti-German crap would have definitely been present and probably would have shoehorned Adolf Hitler in there ranting about the jews to his fellow soldiers. Not as well-made as Das Boot or the 1993 Stalingrad movie, but I watched All Quiet the whole way through. So I would recommend seeing it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 7th, 2023 #5
steven clark

Default All Quiet on The Western Front?

I haven't seen the new film either, but I did like a movie, Westfront 1918, made about 1933, with German troops fighting on the front. I thought it was good and battle scenes very well staged, and it was a very popular film in Germany. Of course it was banned after WWII.

Thread