Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 22nd, 2015 #1
Dagaz18

Default Suggestion

I have one question? Can Serbia have moderator on section? There are Tiwaz and Serbian who are really great guys.i know a lot members cross here when Tiwaz won votes on stormfront and should become moderator.. . Now is there any possibility to Serbia get moderators?There is a members who can reactivate if Serbian section get moderator.
Can we made some thread or what? Suggest us. I know both, Tiwaz who is my friend and Serbian who look as great guy should be great mods.

Serbian Sunrise - Srbsko svitanje

Old May 22nd, 2015 #2
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Moderators are only needed, if the threads get unruly. Nobody knowingly moderates the German and French sub-forums.

Old May 22nd, 2015 #3
Dagaz18

Default Agree

I agree with you. This forum VNN need moderators for all lands so we can improve quality of site. I really want best for Vanguard News Network i tell this from all my heart because i has been banned on sf because we all wanted Tiwaz replaced today moderators and i am one i 1oo banned members and sf is just about money if you pay you can jump on their heads.this ia not ok.
that is why i want all best for VNN tell me if i am wrong?

Serbian Sunrise - Srbsko svitanje

Old May 22nd, 2015 #4
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

SF's need for moderation arose when excessive rivalry between Serbs and Croats started to take place. The subforum, there, became a batlleground, instead of remaining a message board.

Old May 22nd, 2015 #5
Tiwaz

Yes, there is some interactions between Serbs and Croats, but we should not allow this here! I must say I am wounder that Dagaz did not ask me first about starting thread about moderations, however I am for option that Serbia have moderator, we also have far more members that Croats, so it is bad that all those members become totally inactive just because some frustrated Serb-Croat relations, if you ask me, I don't care, I only want to bring something good to this community!!! I was fight with one member, I forgot name, later I was, why???
Why I need to respond on some provocations?
Anyway, I don't want and I don't need any fights with Croats! Also I must agree with Dagaz about giving moderators to some other countries, Germany, Russia, Sweden etc... I just know that I saw a lot of Serbs here and it would be nice to reactive them!

Thread