VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Movies
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 11th, 2021 #41
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalez View Post
The original creator of Star Wars, Lucas, isn't jewish though (even though he is often under the suspicion of being one (many people say the last name Lucas sounds jewish)... But ... since he sold star wars to disney of course the kikes behind Disney today are at it.
Yes, they most certainly are:

Quote:
Lucasfilm fires 'The Mandalorian' star Gina Carano after offensive social media posts

By Scottie Andrew, CNN

Updated 1555 GMT (2355 HKT) February 11, 2021

(CNN) - Gina Carano, who starred as the unassailable warrior Cara Dune in "The Mandalorian," won't appear in any future Star Wars projects after she shared offensive social media posts, including one that compared Nazi Germany to the current political landscape.

Lucasfilm fired Carano Wednesday, calling the social media posts she made that day "abhorrent."
(...)
One of Carano's posts, which she appeared to repost from another account, referenced the Holocaust, during which an estimated six million Jewish people were murdered, and how the conditions then were similar to contemporary political divides.

"How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?" part of the post read, according to Variety.

She later deleted that story and another that appeared to poke fun at mask-wearing with an image of a person whose entire head was covered with masks, captioned "Meanwhile in California."

She didn't delete every story she shared Wednesday, including one that repeated the conspiracy that convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein didn't die by suicide.

Carano courted controversy in fall of 2020 when she refused fans' requests to put her pronouns in her Twitter bio as a show of support for transgender people. Instead, she wrote "beep/bop/boop" in her bio, which to fans appeared to mock trans people.
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/11/e...rnd/index.html

Old February 17th, 2021 #42
Ray Allan

I hope Jew Jew Abrams doesn't make any more Star Wars or Star Trek movies since he has succeeded in ruining both franchises.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 18th, 2021 #43
Oscar Yeager

The sequel trilogy is basically unwatchable. The prequels are pretty mediocre, but at least you could watch them for the laughs. The sequels are not even so bad that they're good, they're just garbage. They're basically an anti-white, assault on the senses the entire time.

Old February 18th, 2021 #44
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Yeager View Post
The sequel trilogy is basically unwatchable. The prequels are pretty mediocre, but at least you could watch them for the laughs. The sequels are not even so bad that they're good, they're just garbage. They're basically an anti-white, assault on the senses the entire time.
As I said in ColdFire's thread about Christopher Lee, I thought the prequels were great - at least parts II and III. I haven't seen the sequels directed by Jew Jew Abrams, but I can nevertheless tell that they're crap.

Old February 18th, 2021 #45
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
As I said in ColdFire's thread about Christopher Lee, I thought the prequels were great - at least parts II and III. I haven't seen the sequels directed by Jew Jew Abrams, but I can nevertheless tell that they're crap.
They were underrated. I just thought the script was a bit corny at times ("I don't like sand etc." and the acting from Natalie Hershlag for example was pretty wooden.

Thread