VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 7th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Mark

25 June 07

Hail Mark! Many thanks for your letter of 21 June 07, with the latest news of your ‘social life’ in ZOG’s gulag. As you indicate, it looks as if your zoggies deem you to be ‘special’.

I understand the real meaning of STG is “Screw This Goy.” That seems to be the only consistency in its application, in particular in the case of White Goyim.

In my evaluation of my gulag correspondence, “STG’ is applied when one does nothing. Then it is assumed that he is planning to do something.

If he defends himself, he is deemed “STG”, or “Security Threat Group” when he belongs to no group at all.

One zoggie made up a group for an individual. He called it “The White Supremes.” I said that sounded like something stolen from Motown Black singers, “The Supremes.”

I asked the zoggie’s victim if he belonged to a White Motown group of singers, but he denied any knowledge of such a group.

One zoggie censored a French movie flier about the Christmas Truce of World War I, in which Germans, French & British stopped fighting to celebrate Christmas.

The flier showed a French officer shaking hands with a German officer in no man’s land, surrounded by their soldiers. The gulag zoggie rejected the flier because it

(1) Showed “armed gang members”,

(2) “Gang gestures”, &

(3) “Gang garb.”

At first, I was angry, but then I realized that armies were indeed armed gangs. I was in such a gang myself. We were wearing gang costumes, had weapons, & exchanged gang signs. It was called the U.S. Army. I advised the prisoner to avoid gangs: don’t enlist.

I’m pleasantly surprised you could obtain a copy of “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.” I understand that they were issued as a speech by Zionist Herzl before The World Zionist Congress in Basle, Switzerland, in 1897.

Jews have called The Protocols “a forgery,” but it is certainly accurate & predictive of jewish behavior & objectives, so it must be the most truthful ‘forgery’ ever made.

We should ask what it “forged” for there must be an original document.

Two jews, Louis Nizer & Quentin Reynolds, forged a version of “Mein Kampf,” which was “Mein Kampf” in name only. That was before World War II.

Adolf Hitler sued the jew forgers in California. Hitler won the case, so the jews had to recall all copies of their forgery & destroy them, by court order!

The USA entered the War in 1941, so Hitler may have won his civil suit as late as 1940, even 1941. Oy veh!

My view of The Protocols is that the jews are good at overthrowing states, but they are terrible at running them.

Their Soviet Jewnion was an economic basket-case which required food shipments after their genocidal “agrarian reforms” & mismanagement.

Israel cannot exist without great amounts of aid from Zionist Occupied Germany & the USA.

The tragedy is that jews seem unable to survive without Gentile host peoples. If I were a jew, I’d be scared.

The Protocols outlined how the jews would take over Russia. They had taken over Britain & the USA long before Russia’s 1917 Revolution, so The Protocols did not apply to countries already ruled by jew banksters.

Jewish behavior is naturally subversive, so they just do their business as usual. Parasites weaken their hosts, without killing them immediately. If they did that, they’d be unsuccessful parasites.

In regard to the 2nd Amendment, the right to keep & bear arms; as you say, using them is deemed a crime under ZOG, in defence of one’s person or property.

The Tri-Lateral Commission is one more Rockefeller jew-bankster front for mischief, like their Council on Foreign Relations & their Bilderbergers.

I don’t know any place I’ve visited which is anything like “the old days,” for politics, economics & demographics have changed radically, in a short time.

The world is much different now than it was in the 1960s, when my travels really began.

In 1966, I travelled by sea from France, to Egypt & then to India, via the Suez Canal. The next year, The Six Day War occurred & The Suez Canal was closed until 1974, if I recall correctly.

Africa is going back to the bush, which is becoming deserts under Black misrule. Bandits & pirates are back, big time, so travel is no longer as safe as when I saw the world.

Like you, I’ve felt that I’d be more at home in the 19th or early 20th century. My grandfather would be most at home in our high-tech era, especially since horses gave him asthma.

Horses have never bothered me, & I’ve ridden them for hundreds of miles, along with mules & camels.

My father was in the right era, but he was unable to become a professional aviator. He loved to fly, but I prefer other means of travel, of the sort available to my grandfather, who loved everything modern. I’m sure he’d love to fly, as did my father.

I’ve never been to Australia, but my contacts there say it has changed much for the worse demographically & politically. Still, it would be worth a visit, had I any business to do there. Of course, I might be arrested for thought-crime.

Your name is typically Germanic. I understand that everyone can look up his name & family history on the Internet.

All the best, & ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread