VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Thomas

3 JAN 07

Hail Thomas! Many thanks for your letter & poems of 27 DEC 06. Your poems are truly inspiring, & I shall copy them for widest possible distribution.

Current thoughts: An economic observation: Those who live longer can work longer, provided their jobs are not exported to other countries. ZOG says we must import more Turd World immigrants to support our aging population who could otherwise support themselves. What about those Americans who are not old, but have been rendered jobless by job exports & alien imports?

ZOG-propagandized Goyim prate that “The U.S. Civil War was NECESSARY to free the Black slaves.”

If slavery was the main issue of that war, it would have been possible for the USA to buy all the slaves outright, for far less money & far fewer lives than were lost in the war.

In 1888, Brazil abolished slavery with the stroke of a pen, no doubt wielded with flourish by Brazil’s emperor. Poor dumb Goyim!

Our Zionist involvement in Iraq proves we are no wiser than we were in 1861; just that we are much fewer.

I thought of these matters as I awoke this morning, so I wanted to jot them down before I forgot. I think your letter prompted them, which I’d read the night before.

It is surprising that you are coming to the Yakima area. People ask me how job prospects are around here. My reply is “Not good,” since my last job went to India, & the former places where I’ve worked since 1993 have gone out of business, & are mostly vacant.

There seems to be abundant space for Mexicans & their tax-funded activities, legal or illegal. This form of ‘cheap labor’ for our local fatcat felons & race-traitors represents a severe drain on the tax-payers & citizens in this Land of ZOG.

Our local jewspaper reports on the White Flight from this area as the mestizo bandidos move in. Yakima is a mini Los Angeles. The majority here are mestizos (Eurasians), both Hispano- & Anglo.

Anglo-mestizos drive small vehicles with big wheels, & Hispano-mestizos drive large vehicles with small wheels. That way, you can tell them apart, since they tend to look much the same.

Anglo-mestizos play Afro-rap on their boomboxes & Hispano-mestizos play what sounds like thundering Mexo-farts on theirs.

Hispano-mestizos speak their version of Spanish, as Anglo-mestizos speak their version of English, but the Hispanos are more prone to gangs & shootings. So much for local culture.

I still live here, because Yakima is where I went broke, so I enjoy a comfortable retirement, thanks be to ZOG, because of my DISqualifications.

I’ve lived mainly in places where one must know when to duck, & Yakima is no different. I am accustomed to gunshots, but explosions tend to make me nervous, of the sort I experienced in Colombia & Toronto. So far, no bomb blasts here, so it’s all quiet on the NW front, as far as I’m concerned.

We do indeed need talented songwriters whose message is as effective as your poems.

As you know, poems tend to make good song lyrics, with the right music. Ron has the musical talents, so I think he’d be able to match tunes with your poetry.

Yes, we definitely need you here on the outside, although I’m sure you can make great contributions of your talent from inside the ZOG-gulag.

I do not publish a newsletter, but I do conduct an international correspondence which I treat much like an intelligence analyst. This probably would have been my job if I’d been employed by the ZOG, but I’m sure they would not like my conclusion: dump Israel, pronto! That’s why I am among America’s Least-Wanted.

As you say, words themselves are poor substitutes for constructive deeds.

It is a 5-step program:

The Idea;

The Information about the Idea;

The Organization on behalf of the Idea;

The Action on behalf of the Idea, &

The Realization of the Idea.

I have gone from Step 1, all the way to Step 4, only to have the rug pulled from under me by traitors & incompetents, so I reside, at present, at Step 2: Informing others about the Idea of White Nationalism. It has not always been thus!

I know I have been very lucky in this pursuit, for I have been knocked down, but never knocked out, despite my score of 5 deportations in the course of my anti-Zionist research & activities. ZOG knows!

I therefore look forward to our productive collaboration.

All the best & O.R.I.O.N!

Eric Thomson

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread