Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Scandinavia
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 12th, 2016 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post When you thought that cultural marxism in Sweden couldn't get any worse, Swedish kindergartens arranges "Gay Pride Parades" for the kids.

When you thought that cultural marxism in Sweden couldn’t get any worse, Swedish kindergartens arranges “Gay Pride Prades” for the kids.

THE WAR ON CHILDREN |Kids like playing dress-up. It’s a way to learn about social differences, empathy and a lot more. It doesn’t really matter if they dress up as girls, boys, firefighters or dragons. It’s a fun thing to do when you’re in that stage of development and there’s nothing problematic about it.

It only becomes a problem when adults, somehow, believe that this is a sign of something else; a different sexuality.

Mom 1: “My boy dressed up as a girl, he is trans!”

Mom 2: “My girl dressed up a boy, she is trans!”

Mom 3: “My son dressed up as a dragon, he is a trans-dragonkin!”

Mom 1 & 2: “You’re so lucky!”

Sounds stupid? It should and that’s because it is. Apart from making this example up, I find the statement above to be true. Kids are not allowed to just be kids and do what they do anymore; no, adults are forcing them to grow up, and from the day they are born, many of them are subjected to the insanity that is political correctness.

Some people might find it difficult to teach their kids healthy and normal values when they’re young, because they feel they shouldn’t be subjected to these sort of things until later. While this is a nice thought, make no mistake; the state and public school system have no problems with age whatsoever when it comes to indoctrination.

The latest example of this is in Gothenburg, where pre-schoolers marched in a pride-parade, raised the pride-flag and ate pride-colored sweets. Why, you might ask? Well, I’ll be happy to answer that for you! Gothenburg finally got its first LGBT-certified pre-school!

The pre-school principal and suspect eskimo, Naomi Jonas, has this to say on finally being certified:

I’m sure it does.

read full article at source: http://www.barritrad.com/swedish-kin...-for-the-kids/

Thread