VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 4th, 2017 #1
alex revision

Default ‘Anti-Semitic’ (Alison Chabloz) blogger who called Auschwitz a ‘theme park’ to stand trial

‘Anti-Semitic’ blogger who called Auschwitz a ‘theme park’ to stand trial

Alison Chabloz to stand trial in January following an offensive video she posted online called (((Survivors)))

A blogger accused of posting an anti-Semitic song online denying the Holocaust is to stand trial in January following a campaign by a Jewish charity.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/...o-stand-trial/

Old October 4th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

Would have sounded even better with a little violin music.

Singing a song like this will get us prison time in the US before long if the jews are successful in shoving more "hate crimes" legislation through. Britain and Europe are total jewish hell for Whites today.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 10th, 2017 #3
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
They died from disease in prison camps. Where do you get "holocaust" out of that?

(Is that really) something that ordinary people can't understand - the NS used gas on clothes to kill lice that spread the very disease killing the campers?

And that jews lied and said this gas, that was in fact hygienic, was used to murder them?

The effectiveness of the Holocaust is based on its NOT being defined. Just being repeated.

Millions of times a day. Through all mass media.

But who ever heard it formally defined? This is how you get across a hoax. The second you try to nail it down there ain't no there there. Nothing. Not a damn thing.

Some bodies in a camp? Christ, there were bodies all over Europe.

Some bodies in a camp don't mean anything - until some group of kikes concocts a bogus 'narrative,' and sets it to film and violin.

(And there is prison time for people fighting back with mere facts.)

(HOLOCAUST ----- decide if the term is still justified, even though the main two pillars it rests on -- the 6million and the gassing -- have been kicked out. )

There was no special jewish suffering in WWII.

So there is no justifiable term to describe that non-existent suffering.
Any term that is concocted by jews is a propaganda term directed against innocent Whites.

The special suffering was on the part of the victims of the relatives of the same jewish liars who concocted 'holocaust.' They are the ones who deserve a designer term for the misery they suffered, starving and dying by their millions in Russia and Ukraine, in what we should call the Kulakaust. That was the real European genocidal atrocity horror of the 20th century.

No jew ever, anywhere should be allowed to get away with the monstrous imposition and effrontery that 'holocaust' represents.
Alex Linder, 2012

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; October 10th, 2017 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Is that )

Old October 25th, 2017 #4
alex revision

Blogger denies sending antisemitic songs which called Auschwitz a ‘theme park’

A blogger who wrote antisemitic songs describing Auschwitz as a "theme park" has denied sending offensive or obscene material.

October 25, 2017.

Alison Chabloz, 53, uploaded a video onto her website called "survivors" in which she sings: "The gassing zone, a proven hoax, indoctrination rules."

Other lyrics included: "Did the Holocaust ever happen? Was it just a bunch of lies? Seems that some intend to pull the wool over our eyes. Eternal wandering liars haven't got a clue, and when it comes to usury, victim's always me and you."

The footage was taken from a performance of the song and another one titled "Nemo's Antisemitic Universe" to a group called "The London Forum".

She was charged with four counts of sending offensive or obscene material by public communications, after uploading the footage onto her blog in September last year.

Ms Chabloz denied all four counts at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Wednesday and is expected to face trial next January.

On Tuesday she claimed on her blog that she was being silenced by the "UK Jewish lobby".

The charges centre on whether embedding the hyperlink to the footage constitutes as sending, and if her songs were grossly offensive.

Ms Chabloz is represented by Adrian Davies, who defended Holocaust denier David Irving in 2001 at the Court of Appeal following his failed libel case against Deborah Lipstadt.

The London Forum describe themselves as nationalists and occasionally hold meetings at a hotel in central London.

Ms Chabloz, of Moss Croft, Town Lane, Glossop, Derbyshire, denies six counts of sending obscene material by public communication networks.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/b...-park-1.446606

Old October 26th, 2017 #5
alex revision

Court decision on complex legal arguments will be made next month

October 26, 2017

Firstly, a huge thank you to the 25 brave souls who turned up at yesterday’s hearing in support. Thanks also to those of you who weren’t able to be there but sent messages and donations.

It was a great boost to see familiar, friendly faces in the public gallery vastly outnumbering the opposition. Indeed, as proceedings began, we were informed of a request made by Crown key witnesses, CAA’s Gideon Falter and Stephen Silverman. Both men had originally intended to be present in the public gallery yet neither turned up. Instead, CAA minion, Anthony Orkin, was again in attendance with just a couple of others, including the man seen on the far left of the photo below:

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...de-next-month/

Old January 29th, 2018 #6
alex revision

Reflections on the Chabloz Case

Nick Kollerstrom • January 26, 2018

Mr Gideon Falter, 34, who runs the Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAAS) was the chief witness for the Crown Prosecution service’s (CPS) against the British minstrel Alison Chabloz. On January 10th at Marylebone Magistrate’s Court we heard him swear the oath, to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. He then proceeded to give the court various hearsay conjectures, about what effect Ms Chabloz’ songs might be exerting, upon unspecified persons.

He averred for example that they were ‘spreading anti-semitic hatred’ and were ‘inciting to racial hatred.’ The Court was not given evidence for this,[1]

nor advised where or in whom these emotions were being generated. Should he not have called witnesses to testify in support of these conjectures, or better still a psychologist to affirm that they were or had been generated?

http://www.unz.com/article/reflectio...-chabloz-case/

Old February 1st, 2018 #7
Ironguard1940

Default A real holocaust will silence jew lies forever

Even if there were a 'final solution,' I cannot comprehend how NS Germany could exterminate 6 million kikes in just over three years (from when the Wannsee Conference was held in January 1942) while engaged in the fiercest war in history during that same period.

I for one do not believe the holohoax happened. I sincerely hope to change that ASAP.

Old February 1st, 2018 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Even if there were a 'final solution,' I cannot comprehend how NS Germany could exterminate 6 million kikes in just over three years (from when the Wannsee Conference was held in January 1942) while engaged in the fiercest war in history during that same period.

I for one do not believe the holohoax happened. I sincerely hope to change that ASAP.
The final solution was to put the kikes in someplace like Madagascar.

I thought Auschwitz was a theme park. I mean, swimming pools, orchestras, sports teams, etc. I hoped it would be rebuilt and I'd get an E ticket to go any time of the year!!!!

And, I'm sure the Germans were putting all of their efforts to killing kikes only. They didn't have anything better to do in World War Jew except to kill kikes.

DAMN THE KIKES!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old February 3rd, 2018 #9
littlefieldjohn

70+ years, now qualifying as jew folk tales, and people thrown into prison for asking for forensic evidence . White civ spun completely around.

Old February 4th, 2018 #10
Erik T. White

I don't sing too well anymore, but I've got a parody of the song, "New York New York" that is anti-jew, anti-nigger, anti-race traitor, anti-spic parody I haven't yet posted that makes an "Auschwitz theme park" look tame.

It's not lame like, "Jew York Jew York" either.

Although it's meant to be the vilest humor, I'm afraid if I posted it I'd have some restriction.

But it's a nasty one.

14/88

Erik

Old February 9th, 2018 #11
alex revision

Stop the Masquerade!

Thanks to everyone who sent messages of support and donations following my trial part one last month in London. Part two is scheduled for March 7th, same time, same place. All support welcome.

Two weeks ago, the UK Foreign Office hosted a ‘Holocaust’ Remembrance service, attended by Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury. During his speech, the Church of England’s most senior cleric referred to my case, as confirmed in the January 26 edition of Church Times. A day or two later, I wrote to Lambeth Palace requesting that I be directed to the Archbishop’s data protection office in view of obtaining a Freedom of Information request. The reply came yesterday that Church of England bodies are exempt from complying with FoI requests.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...he-masquerade/

Old March 7th, 2018 #12
alex revision

Blogger claims "no proof" gas chambers killed Jewish people

A blogger accused of broadcasting anti-Semitic songs has told a court there was "no proof" gas chambers were used to kill Jewish people in World War Two.

Alison Chabloz, 53, from Glossop, Derbyshire, wrote and performed three songs about Nazi persecution, including one about young diarist Anne Frank.

She described Auschwitz as a "theme park" in one song broadcast on Youtube.

Appearing at Westminster Magistrates' Court, she defended some of her work as "satire" and "art".

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-43321482

Old March 7th, 2018 #13
John Robertson

Jewsmedia says: "no proof"

NO -- NO PROOF!
www.dailystormer.in

Old March 27th, 2018 #14
littlefieldjohn

The word "holocaust" predisposes any brainwashed human to sympathy for the lies.

Old May 9th, 2018 #15
littlefieldjohn

Quote:

Alison Chabloz, musician, singer and song writer, is fighting for her freedom and the freedom of all Truth Revealers who are being hunted and harassed by the Jewish juggernaut out to enslave us all. She needs our support, both morally and financially, as she battles these psychopaths. Do what you can to help her out.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...claim-victory/
http://incogman.net/2018/05/little-o...s/#more-151378

Old May 14th, 2018 #16
alex revision

Judge warned of ‘setting precedent’ over Holocaust songs

Chabloz, who describes herself as a Holocaust revisionist, says her music is ‘satire’.

A judge asked to decide whether a blogger accused of writing and performing anti-Semitic songs about the Holocaust has committed any crime has been told his verdict will “set a precedent” over a person exercising their right to free speech.

Musician Alison Chabloz, 54, faces five charges relating to three self-penned songs, which the prosecution at Westminster Magistrates’ Court said were “grossly offensive”.

Chabloz, who describes herself as a Holocaust revisionist, says her music is “satire”.

http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/judg...11364271672384

Old May 25th, 2018 #17
alex revision

YouTuber Alison Chabloz guilty over anti-Semitic songs

A blogger has been found guilty of broadcasting anti-Semitic songs on YouTube.

Alison Chabloz, 54, from Glossop, Derbyshire, wrote and performed three songs about Nazi persecution, including one about the young diarist Anne Frank.

She claimed the Holocaust was "a bunch of lies" and referred to Auschwitz as a "theme park" in her songs.

Chabloz was warned she may face a prison term when she is sentenced on 14 June.

She was convicted of two counts of sending an offensive, indecent or menacing message through a public communications network.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-44253085

Old May 25th, 2018 #18
Thomas Gregory

Meanwhile kikes can shoot scores of people, including children and people in wheelchairs... But a woman posting a satirical Youtube video is a real crime. Wake up, white man. How long do you want to bow before the rat faced Jewish bastards for something you haven't done?

Old June 8th, 2018 #19
alex revision

Jewish groups slam YouTube over racist songs after blogger sentence

YouTube has been criticised by Jewish groups for allowing videos of anti-Semitic songs to be viewed on its platform even after the racist blogger responsible for them was convicted.

The videos of Alison Chabloz, 54, singing tunes that referred to Auschwitz as a “theme park” and the gas chambers as a “proven hoax” bypassed YouTube moderators’ efforts to block them.

Other “grossly offensive” lyrics included: “Did the Holocaust ever happen? Was it just a bunch of lies? Seems that some have intended to pull the wool over our eyes.”

The videos of songs she had written called (((Survivors))), Nemo’s Antisemitic Universe, and I Like It How It Is were still on YouTube despite Chabloz being found guilty last month at Westminster magistrates’ court of two counts of causing obscene material to be sent and one of sending obscene material.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/j...-a3858516.html

Old August 12th, 2018 #20
alex revision

Hate crime’s alright if you’re non-white

August 12, 2018

Ben Weich in this week’s edition of the Jewish Chronicle confirms the gist of my previous post: police have received yet another vexatious complaint from the usual suspects and are therefore obliged to fulfil their duty and investigate my heretical comments regards Claude Lanzmann’s Shoah. On and on it goes…

Today, I would like to comment on the atrocious double standards being applied by the English court system when it comes to so-called ‘hate crime’. I will return to foreign justice systems in a future article, specifically dealing with the current plights of Ursula Haverbeck and the Schaefer siblings in Germany (not forgetting Horst Mahler and Gerhard Ittner), as well as that of Canadian free speech advocate, Arthur Topham.

https://alisonchabloz.com/2018/08/12...ure-non-white/

Tags
holocaust hereritic, holocaust heretic, thought crime, thought criminal

Thread