Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2009 #1
Derrick MacThomas

Default Men 'so dirty', says actress Megan Fox.

On the subject of the Jewsmedia and its war on white heterosexual men, I noticed on the Telegraph's site today the linked article.
Quote:
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...001026,00.html
“I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.” - actress Megan Fox
Based on her words, one has to assume that Miss Fox (whose brief career has been built on the sex kitten image) is a lesbian.
If men are 'so dirty' she would hardly want one to put his penis inside her, would she?

Old May 13th, 2009 #2
Robert Bandanza
Banned

If I am not mistaken she is a Jewess too. Not the Irish Fox.

Old May 13th, 2009 #3
Maxine Grey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
On the subject of the Jewsmedia and its war on white heterosexual men, I noticed on the Telegraph's site today the linked article.

Based on her words, one has to assume that Miss Fox (whose brief career has been built on the sex kitten image) is a lesbian.
If men are 'so dirty' she would hardly want one to put his penis inside her, would she?
Dirty? And sucking on another woman is not ?

She is a prime reason why the death sentence needs to be brought back.

I am glad she is a dike, keeps her virus infected twat away from men.

And note to the carpet muncher, men are meant to be dirty in bed, that is where the fun is.

Old May 13th, 2009 #4
brutus

Only the jew would put a microphone in front of this neurotic swine and allow it to spew this obscenity and then glamorize it.

Old May 13th, 2009 #5
Witbier
Banned

Megan Fox is not a lesbian and not a jew. She is supposedly dating an ex 90210 actor.

Megan_Fox Megan_Fox

Old May 13th, 2009 #6
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan J. Murdough View Post
Megan Fox is not a lesbian and not a jew. She is supposedly dating an ex 90210 actor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Fox
You say that Megan Fox likes cock, but she says that she thinks men are 'dirty'.
There is a contradiction there.
I wonder if her reported relationship with the actor is another case of a poofter and a dyke agreeing to have a mock relationship for the sake of their respective careers.
Thinking that men are 'dirty' and preferring seafood to beef would make the sex kitten image a difficult sell when she tried to promote a movie, or push herself at a casting.
Beautiful girl, but does not meet my requirements.
I am a nordicist, so Ms Fox is way too dark for my breeding programme.

Old May 13th, 2009 #7
James Mac

She's part Indian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
You say that Megan Fox likes cock, but she says that she thinks men are 'dirty'.
There is a contradiction there.
I wonder if her reported relationship with the actor is another case of a poofter and a dyke agreeing to have a mock relationship for the sake of their respective careers.
Thinking that men are 'dirty' and preferring seafood to beef would make the sex kitten image a difficult sell when she tried to promote a movie, or push herself at a casting.
Beautiful girl, but does not meet my requirements.
I am a nordicist, so Ms Fox is way too dark for my breeding programme.

Old May 14th, 2009 #8
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bandanza View Post
If I am not mistaken she is a Jewess too. Not the Irish Fox.
I'am not sure.

Old May 14th, 2009 #9
Mark
Banned

Quote:
I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society.

I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.

But I'm also a hypocrite. - Megan Fox
She's a female celebrity, so right off we know she has no idea what she's talking about.

I think the context of her statement about men are dirty, is that if she sleeps with a woman who has been with men, that woman has a higher chance to have an STD. Also, she is probably thinking of black men and other nonwhites. She can't say that of course or she'd be racist.

And yes she has been dating the former 90210 star and current Terminator hunter Brian Austin Green.

The minor Amerindian ancestry gives her an Eastern European look.

Last edited by Mark; May 14th, 2009 at 08:06 AM.

Old May 14th, 2009 #10
Vektor7
I Come in Peace....

Well...she's an admitted bisexual ... which, as an actress, is to be expected.

She seems very intelligent:

“I have no question in my mind about being bisexual,” says Fox in next month’s Esquire. “I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl – Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands.”

http://www.kansascity.com/stargazing/story/1195408.html

Old May 14th, 2009 #11
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vektor7 View Post
She seems very intelligent.
Based on what?

Old May 14th, 2009 #12
Mark
Banned

I'm not convinced.

Quote:
Washington, May 11 (ANI): American actress Megan Fox has taken a swipe at actress Scarlett Johansson, accusing her of showing off her high IQ.

Fox, 22, who has taken offence at the way people just assume that sexy stars are unintelligent, said that she should not have to prove how smart she is to anyone.

“I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson - who I have nothing against,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling American magazine Esquire.

“But I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve ever learned, to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak’.

“I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard,” she added.

Old May 14th, 2009 #13
Tom McReen

The media has been promoting this bitch for a long time. She now believes she's something special. I haven't seen anything she's been in.

She's following the jew media plan that all young women must be 'bisexual' because it's 'cool' and then they go dyke, like that jew piece posted a few days ago in the main section boasted about.

Things are all planned to go in a specific direction and the media pretends it's normal.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old May 14th, 2009 #14
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

She just needs me to drop one in her and she will be turned straight forever. Problem is that after getting some she would stalk me forever after wards...I would have to get a restraining order to keep her back.

Old May 14th, 2009 #15
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vektor7 View Post
She seems very intelligent:

Agree.

Seems as oppose to IS, she’s just a manipulative critten. In a few years,the looks and figure diminish, she'll be useless as a bumb wipe toilet paper.

Old May 14th, 2009 #16
Nick Succorso

A woman can never enjoy another woman the way a man can. I think lesbians are even more retarded than fags.

Quote:
I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl – Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands.
Oh so you think some girl is hot hey? What a pity you haven't got a dick to fuck her with. What they're reduced to is a pretty pathetic approximation of sex.. poking around with fingers and licking genitals must get pretty boring after a while.

Dyke reasoning: I hate men, I'm attracted to women, therefore I will find myself the most manly unfeminine woman I can get to be with.

Last edited by Nick Succorso; May 14th, 2009 at 09:55 AM.

Old May 14th, 2009 #17
Vektor7
I Come in Peace....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Succorso View Post
I think lesbians are even more retarded than fags.
There's a distinct sense of hostility and retardation that surfaces among lesbians and mudsharks when they attempt to display any form of "personality". The false exuberance that this retard expressed in celebrating her sickness, sounded closer to the stunted mental development of a 5 year old, than a sexually functioning adult.

Old May 14th, 2009 #18
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
The minor Amerindian ancestry gives her an Eastern European look.
No it doesn't.

Old May 14th, 2009 #19
SPQR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine Grey View Post
Dirty? And sucking on another woman is not ?

She is a prime reason why the death sentence needs to be brought back.

I am glad she is a dike, keeps her virus infected twat away from men.

And note to the carpet muncher, men are meant to be dirty in bed, that is where the fun is.
How would you know? You are a 40 year old virgin.

The number one enemy of the white race is the jew. Number two is rabbi john jewtree. His concubines included.

Old May 14th, 2009 #20
Jurgen Wind
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Succorso View Post
A woman can never enjoy another woman the way a man can. I think lesbians are even more retarded than fags.

Oh so you think some girl is hot hey? What a pity you haven't got a dick to fuck her with. What they're reduced to is a pretty pathetic approximation of sex.. poking around with fingers and licking genitals must get pretty boring after a while.

Dyke reasoning: I hate men, I'm attracted to women, therefore I will find myself the most manly unfeminine woman I can get to be with.
LOL! Absolutely.

Dykes

Thread