VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 17th, 2009 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker It'll Be Great When the 'Greatest Generation' Finally Dies Off

Overheard: an old “greatest generation” codger saying, re: America’s interventionist foreign policy, that “isolationism isn’t the answer. We tried it before and it didn’t work.” Huh? What? When has America ever been “isolationist”? We were fighting in the friggin’ Philippines back in 1899. In the next decade, as old age claims them, how wonderful it will be to be rid of all the ha-ha-we-kicked-Hitler’s-ass, I-got-shot-in-the-butt-on-D-Day-so-I’m-better-than-you, our-suffering-was-way-worse-than-yours, Roosevelt-was-God, network-news-watching, flag-waving stooges who could never think beyond where their next beer was coming from.

More...

Old May 17th, 2009 #2
Mark
Banned

I partially agree.

Obviously the men weren't that great because they got us where we are now.

I do think the older generations of women were way better than the women of today.

Old May 18th, 2009 #3
Dies Irae
Cowboy Astronomer

I agree with bot -- to hell with all of them. RIGHT NOW they could be acting in our favor -- instead it's Wheel of Fortune and complaining about the rest of us, whilst begging their Mestizo or Gook nurses to empty their bedpans and bring hot food.
"These were no soft-bellied, conservative businessmen assembled for some Masonic mumbodumbo; no loudmouthed, beery red-necks letting off a little ritualized steam about "the goddam niggers"; no pious, frightened churchgoers whining for the guidance or protection of an anthropomorphic deity. These were real men, White men, men who were now one with me in spirit and consciousness as well as in blood." -- Earl Turner, The Turner Diaries

Old May 18th, 2009 #4
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

It'll Be Great When the ?Greatest Generation? Finally Dies Off....

and we can get hold of their money....

but it will be disappointing when we find out they have spent it all like a bunch irresponsible teenagers.

Old May 18th, 2009 #5
The Bobster
Banned

This was the generation that gave us the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Immigration Act of 1965 and did nothing to fight their catastrophic effects.

Old May 18th, 2009 #6
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

The Greatest Generation is our last direct link to a segregated, patriarchal White America where White women didn't sleep with niggers and White men had balls.

I'm waiting for the degenerate nigger-fucking Hippie Generation to go, but I hope its Social Security goes first so that it dies in abject poverty.

Quote:
This was the generation that gave us the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Immigration Act of 1965 and did nothing to fight their catastrophic effects.
Not everyone did nothing. The army was called into Little Rock for a reason.

Don't get me wrong--I'm no fan of the "Greatest Generation", but I know I'd rather live in 1940s America than 2009 America, and that tells me something.

Last edited by Bassanio; May 18th, 2009 at 06:02 PM.

Old May 18th, 2009 #7
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

I agree with the comments about the so-called "Greatest Generation," but why link to an essay from the Jewish piece of shit Howard Zinn?

Old May 18th, 2009 #8
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
The Greatest Generation is our last direct link to a segregated, patriarchal White America where White women didn't sleep with niggers and White men had balls.

I'm waiting for the degenerate nigger-fucking Hippie Generation to go, but I hope its Social Security goes first so that it dies in abject poverty.

Not everyone did nothing. The army was called in to Little Rock for a reason.

Don't get me wrong--I'm no fan of the "Greatest Generation", but I know I'd rather live in 1940s America than 2009 America, and that tells me something.
I think part of it was just short-sightedness as well as the beginning of the end of civic responsibility. People living in 1945 America just could not conceive of an integrated country where Whites were less than 90% of the population. And a lot of what they were told, e.g. Tumor Kennedy's lies about the 1965 Immigration Act, were flat-out lies couched in bullshit.

And you're right, a lot of people, especially in the South (which still held memories of unchecked Reconstuction-era Negro rampages) stood up against the forced integration of schools, businesses, etc. And in part, that's why the ZOGsters focused its efforts on Arkansas, Mississippi, Georgia and Alabama. Once those places were broken, the rest of the country wouldn't put up a fight.

While the "Greatest Gen" people certainly bear a huge responsibility for the issues that "gutterized" in this country, the hippie scumbags really took the ball and ran with it. If you look at the plethora of issues which are toxic to Whites, they escalated geometrically after the 60's generation assumed power. Two entire generations have come up since then, and most in both are completely conditioned to live and further that multicult agenda.

Old May 18th, 2009 #9
Brett Quinn
Banned

The Greatest Generation destroyed all white power in the world. I look forward to their passing. They are traitors, all of them.

Old May 18th, 2009 #10
Martin James
Banned

You could say the U.S. has been an interventionist power since the Monroe Doctrine.

Old May 18th, 2009 #11
wildbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dies Irae View Post
I agree with bot -- to hell with all of them.
The next generation was even worse. They gave us the goddamn hippies.

Old May 18th, 2009 #12
KMRATHELL
deken

The "greatest" generation was simply the first American children raised since 1920 when women were given to right to vote and hence start destroying the country with their welfare matriarchal society. Women voters and the politicians that pander to them were the chief gateway the Jew used to destroy decent society in the USA. White on White war was the logical consequence of their candidates, like FDR. Now the Jew no longer has to push wars among White countries against other White countries, they legalized wholesale invasion by muds and made dominant citizens out of niggers via Jew legislation supported largely by women.

Old May 18th, 2009 #13
Magog

I am ashamed of them. They worked so hard to make sure the jew stays in control, and were told that the whites will be a minority in the USA and they did nothing to stop it or change it.

Shame on them for rolling over and accepting jewsih propaganda.

Old May 19th, 2009 #14
Dies Irae
Cowboy Astronomer

The "greatest generation" could be doing something RIGHT NOW? Are they? NO! What does that make them?
"These were no soft-bellied, conservative businessmen assembled for some Masonic mumbodumbo; no loudmouthed, beery red-necks letting off a little ritualized steam about "the goddam niggers"; no pious, frightened churchgoers whining for the guidance or protection of an anthropomorphic deity. These were real men, White men, men who were now one with me in spirit and consciousness as well as in blood." -- Earl Turner, The Turner Diaries

Old May 19th, 2009 #15
Mike Parker

The greatest generation were the dittoheads of their time. They "liberated" Germany for its own good, bringing them precious democracy. Pure Christian moralistic aggression, as MacDonald calls it.

Old May 19th, 2009 #16
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
I have to go with The Bobster here... that generation and their children turned their backs on my generation in the 1950s by being a bunch of cowards. Because of them, I had to go to school with niggers here in Arkansas.

Bassanio, the 101st was called into Little Rock because Governor Faubus used the National Guard here to stop the integration of Central High School. That's all. Faubus stood up, a few of the NG commanders stood up, but everyone else in the state ran like rabbits when the immortal 101st showed up.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old May 19th, 2009 #17
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoVNN.com View Post
Overheard: an old “greatest generation” codger saying, re: America’s interventionist foreign policy, that “isolationism isn’t the answer. We tried it before and it didn’t work.” Huh? What? When has America ever been “isolationist”? We were fighting in the friggin’ Philippines back in 1899. In the next decade, as old age claims them, how wonderful it will be to be rid of all the ha-ha-we-kicked-Hitler’s-ass, I-got-shot-in-the-butt-on-D-Day-so-I’m-better-than-you, our-suffering-was-way-worse-than-yours, Roosevelt-was-God, network-news-watching, flag-waving stooges who could never think beyond where their next beer was coming from.
You are sneering at the People of the United States. You are being an asshole toward a generation of People whom the Jews and Commies subverted and betrayed.

Save your crap for fighting the Jews, not for throwing your dirt upon a generation of fine people who were swindled by our enemies. If you are going to hate somebody, hate the damned Jews for their perfidy and lies and malice and betrayal.... You damned idiot.

Last edited by banjo_billy; May 19th, 2009 at 08:59 AM.

Old May 19th, 2009 #18
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
The "greatest" generation was simply the first American children raised since 1920 when women were given to right to vote and hence start destroying the country with their welfare matriarchal society. Women voters and the politicians that pander to them were the chief gateway the Jew used to destroy decent society in the USA. White on White war was the logical consequence of their candidates, like FDR. Now the Jew no longer has to push wars among White countries against other White countries, they legalized wholesale invasion by muds and made dominant citizens out of niggers via Jew legislation supported largely by women.
Women can make good choices in the voting booth if they are given good information. But the Jew-swine-politicans lie to everybody -- men, women and children -- about the issues. Democracy can only work if the people are told the truth. But what we have is a ruling elite of lying Jews, betrayers and swindlers.

If you don't agree with what the women have done, work towards Truth.

Jesus and Hitler told the truth about the Jews. Let men and women know that, and tell them the truth anout the issues and they will make the right choices.

Old May 19th, 2009 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

In my view the most characteristic thing about the so-called Greatest Generation is its excessive respect for authority. Talk to any people who were at least teenagers during the fifties, and it comes out.

Back then there was no Internet. There wasn't much tv either. People from this generation always have stories about going over to a friend's house to watch tv, and then getting their own tv. There wasn't much on, either.

If there's one good thing about the generations that followed the 'Greatest,' it's that very few young today suffer from excessive faith in authority.

Old May 19th, 2009 #20
banjo_billy
Banned

When the leaders are true; when the leaders are protectors and servants of the People; respect for authority is rightfully placed. And it is an Aryan trait to also be true and loyal to the leaders and to have respect for their authority. A Human society cannot function if the masses do not respect the leaders.

But through the devious malice and perfidious chicanery of the Jews, our true leaders have been blackmailed and slandered and replaced with lying traitors and deceiving cowards. Ever since Woodrow Wilson (a Jew), Franklin Delano Roosevelt (a Jew) and Lyndon Johnson (a Jew) began their subversion of the Republic, that is all that we have had for leaders -- traitors.

Because a society cannot function if the People do not have respect for the leaders, it is a Jewish psycho-political technique to sow discord and create disrespect for authority even as they fill the positions of authority with treasonous dogs such as George Bush and his gang. This is destruction from the top and the bottom at the same time.

Jews are devils -- that's all anybody needs to know in order to rip those poisonous weeds out by the roots.

Thread