Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 18th, 2020 #1
Ray Allan

Default US officials must face execution for ordering Soleimani assassination: Scholar

Quote:
US President Donald Trump and senior officials in his administration must face execution for ordering the assassination of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani, which was an "act of murder" based on lies and false claims, an American scholar says.

"That makes the murder of General Soleimani completely illegal, and clearly a war crime, an act of murder," said Kevin Barrett, an author, journalist and radio host with a Ph.D in Islamic and Arabic Studies.

"Here in the United States, murderers are still executed, so President Trump, [Secretary of State] Mike Pompeo and whoever else is behind this crime should be executed," Barrett told Press TV on Wednesday.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...-Kevin-Barrett

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 18th, 2020 #2
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I met Barrett once about 15 years ago. He seemed a pleasant man, a likable fellow. He is also a very western convert to Islam.

Mike

Old January 18th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

Default The US government and military are the real serial killers

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/01/...llers-exposed/

Old January 19th, 2020 #4
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

This is a post I made in 2011.

"I met Kevin Barrett once a few years ago. He was a pleasant, low-key, soft-spoken, polite, decent sort of fellow. The trouble is, it was obvious that he's well to the left.

And that's the real problem for us. Everyone on the right, and I fucking mean, fucking everyone on the right is a jew-fellating, Israeli loving dimwit. Look at the tea-partiers"

Mike

Old January 19th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
This is a post I made in 2011.

"I met Kevin Barrett once a few years ago. He was a pleasant, low-key, soft-spoken, polite, decent sort of fellow. The trouble is, it was obvious that he's well to the left.

And that's the real problem for us. Everyone on the right, and I fucking mean, fucking everyone on the right is a jew-fellating, Israeli loving dimwit. Look at the tea-partiers"

Mike
That's true--it's nearly impossible to discuss many WN topics with your typical patriotarded, democracy, capitalism, Israel and jew-loving conservatives, tea-partiers and the like without us sounding like communists and leftists to them.

Thread