VNN Broadcasts

Old November 6th, 2018 #581
Vitaly "SND"

jews celebrate that Trump on there side and make NATO great
dark days for Novorosija and for Velikosrpski dream
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...9#post14631059
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoSion
Fortunately, from where I am standing, Trump didn't do anything yet that would've truly suggested he is a puppet of Putin. He is usually accused of being too "dovish" in words towards Putin, but, personally, I much prefer a person who does the right things while maybe saying dovish things or nothing at all, over someone who is "tough anti-Putinist" in words but doesn't do anything and actually does things that help Putin/Kremlin (EU-trash like Merkel is the prime example of the latter type). Trump has appointed some GREAT people on his team, many of whom have perfect understanding of what Putin(ism) is and how to deal with it (like Wess Mitchel - I am totally a fan). Even that Bolton guy, I don't know much about him, but he is right on the money concerning Ukraine/NATO and what to do. Trump has moved forward with support for Ukraine doing what that P.O.S. Obama has vetoed (arms shipment to Ukraine) and I am loving that recent Fort Trump (Poland) story. He is also taking concrete steps to undermine Gazprom (and, therefore, Putin's/Kremlin's) dominance in Europe, grilling Germany/Merkel on their collusion - also pretty great. And his moves to shake up the stale and "low energy" "old NATO", where some are not even paying the agreed upon dues, is also a good thing for NATO IMHO. There is always more to want, but, as long as it goes at least like it does then it's ok, or even actually better than ok (it's a lot better than Obama have done and IMHO quite likely a lot better than the ugly libtarded hag as a president would've done). I hope it continues to go that way with Trump, in these specific aspects at least. Here is to that

Old November 8th, 2018 #582
Vitaly "SND"

Default Danger! Sionizm!

sionists on stormfront openly protect and promote McCain and atacked critic!
soon this also in infiltrated Stormfront Serbia : Probable Serbian Government Infiltrated/Controlled Operation ! beware of jew sionism!

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...6#post14651376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison
I was bored so decided to make another post in this thread about the Diplomat, Statesman etc

This caught my eye:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrovicIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknet
Regardless of all lies said against John MacCain here, he wasn't anti-Russian

McCain: Putin Is a Threat to the World Order,Russia Must Be Destroyed For Israel

President Barack Obamas passive stance toward Russia was threatening American and global security, Republican senators John McCain (AZ) and Lindsey Graham (SC) said this morning on Americas Newsroom.

Speaking from Latvia with Eric Shawn, Sen. McCain said the Obama administration has passively observed Vladimir Putins gross violations of international law.

McCain said he doesnt believe Russian cyberattacks changed the outcome of the U.S. presidential election, but said the meddling is of the utmost seriousness.

Everybody knows they have done it,Russia must be destroyed for Israel and for a better Middle East, said McCain,, adding that Putin is a threat to the world order thats een in place since WWII ended.
I instantly wondered, is that actually real or the usual JUNK that people like Serbs love to post.

The "source" (link) given in the quoted post seems to be some crappy blog I don't even want to open, and it really looks to me like Fake News.

It looked likely that McCain is misquoted in this text. I didn't really buy it that he would say it in those words. The guy had a brain cancer, which can do weird things I guess, but still that doesn't look credible. Definitely sounds more like some jew-obsessive putinotard's fantasy than reality. I suppose I can be wrong, but I've googled this so called "statement" and there are no reliable results. No MSM has published it. The only result is some "AWD news" which is a crappy conspiracy junk site. No good results for a shortened search term either. Only conspiracy crap blogs etc.

So, TAAADAAAAAAA, it's just typical garbage fake. Duh. But "good food" for the typical consumers of this stuff such as putinotards. They really are not picky

Omnomnom.

In reality, it looks like the conspiracy tard bloggers took real piece of news and modified it to sound more over-the-top and sensational: McCain: Putin Is a Threat to the 'World Order' in Place Since WWII. That's what's really in it:
Quote:
President Barack Obama's "passive" stance toward Russia is threatening American and global security, Republican senators John McCain (AZ) and Lindsey Graham (SC) said this morning on "America's Newsroom."

Speaking from Latvia with Eric Shawn, Sen. McCain said the Obama administration has "passively observed" Vladimir Putin's "gross violations" of international law.

McCain said he doesn't believe Russian cyberattacks changed the outcome of the U.S. presidential election, but said the meddling is "of the utmost seriousness."

"Everybody knows they have done it," said McCain, adding that Putin is "a threat to the world order" that's been in place since WWII ended.
Of course, it works only with NWO-conspiracies-obsessive loons, as more rational people grounded in real world recognize the "LETS DESTROY RUSSIA FOR ISRAEL!!!" type "quotes" as a little bit over the top for the real world comments of a mainstream politician, even he is most certainly not a fan of Putin and Putin's RF.

He wasn't advocating "destroying" Russia. But, yes, he wasn't a fan of Putin or Putin's RF and he advocated punishing it with sanctions pressure and what not. Well, boo-freaking-hoo. Putin's eurasian multiculti Mordor is no friend of White Slavs or White Nationalists or ethno-nationalists inside it, and they frequently have about as favorable opinion of it as McCain, or even less so. And, unlike the real world comments of McCain, Russia-based opponents to Putin's multi-culti multi-racial eurasian Melting Pot RF, are actually not afraid of using words like "destroy RF". Like, this was published back in 2011
Quote:
Konstantin Krylov: "Russia - a straightjacket for the Russian people"
Kremlin deliberately destroying the economy, culture and education in the country
(NOTE: Google Translate, translation isn't ideal, but mostly readable. I fixed the worst mistranslations by hand.)

MOSCOW, June 10 (New Region, Matthew Svicherevsky) - The Russian government deliberately destroys the economy, culture, education, country, and also contributes to the spread of alcoholism and drug addiction. This version advanced editor Political News Agency Konstantin Krylov at the conference "20 years after the USSR. What's next? ", Organized by the Institute of Post-Crisis World and the company" Vittel and partners. "

"We are dying out, but to this country it is beneficial," - said Krylov.

According to him, while all the "decent" states are committed to economic growth, prosperity and security of the population and so on, in Russia it's different. The objective of our ruling elite - at all costs to stay in power. In this case, according to Krylov, she realizes that a European-style country with a population that wants to live as Europeans, have civil consciousness and so on, is not as manageable. Therefore elite decided to change the country, making it Asia, a kind of Uzbekistan from the late 19th century.

"There was one problem - the indigenous population, which for some reason believes that this country is theirs - says a nationalist. - For the authorities it would be ideal to all the ethnic Russians gradually disappeared and were replaced by uneducated, downtrodden Asians who feel like strangers in this country, who realize that they are kept out of charity. "

Ideal material - "human waste" of Central Asia. Countries in this region is now rapidly modernized, and those who are not able to live in this new environment is welcomed to Russia.

But the crowds of these visitors should be kept in check, and for this purpose, according to Konstantin Krylov, people also found [by the authorities]. The Caucasus ethnics, which authorities use as lackeys.

"Our state is a machine to replace the people [indigenous with immigrants]", - concluded the chief editor of the Agency of Political News.

This machine, first of all, squeezes out of the country active part of business, academia, thoughtful and intelligent people . Thus the [ethnic] Russian people get decapitated and will be destroyed as long as there will be only that part which is not able to resist and will dutifully work and endure.

"Do we need the Russian Federation? - The nationalist ponders. - Yes, just like Jews needed a concentration camp to live in. You can live in a concentration camp, but generally it is not very convenient. Therefore, the destruction of the Russian Federation is the main goal of every normal [ethnic] Russian person. Under the destruction I do not understand the country's disintegration. It is the destruction of the system. Is it possible? Yes. This is called a national revolution. Moreover, the revolution does not necessarily mean that there will be mountains of corpses. In Europe, there were examples where the revolution was like, peacefully and without violence. "
[....]
Destroying RF isn't even the same as destroying Russians (people). Like destroying USSR didn't destroy them, or dismantling the multi-culti U.S. wouldn't physically destroy Whites living it.

Actually it is RF, the "Russian" Federation (specifically, that type of RF that Putin and his cronies have built) that racially destroys White Russians (Slavs) in the long run.

There is anti-RF (Putin's "Russian" Federation: anti-white, eurasianism, multiculturalism, "fighting xenophobia" melting pot) and there is anti White Russian people (Whites on the territory of RF), and that's entirely different, even opposite, things and attitudes.

Quote:
Also, from one of my older posts
Quote:

Responsible for how many non-whites imported into Russia. Putin : millions. McCain: zero.
Money stolen from Russians, together with Jewish and nonwhite cronies. Putin: possibly $trillions (over ~20 years). McCain: zero.
Russians killed by sh.itty laws and policies he creates in Russia. Putin: a lot. McCain: zero.
WNs in Russia imprisoned and persecuted by him. Putin: thousands. McCain: zero.

Old November 8th, 2018 #583
Serbian

You think you will gain traction here by promoting Poison's Zionist talking points.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old November 9th, 2018 #584
Dominus

Old November 10th, 2018 #585
Vitaly "SND"

More proMcCaine sionizm in that thread. Condemn sionizm!
Quote:
Apparently he's remembered fondly in Croatia and Bosnia, whom he helped to defend against the criminal and destructive rampages of Milosevic. They remember well things like Vukovar massacre - Wikipedia and Markale massacres - Wikipedia.
Quote:
CROATIA JOINS AMERICA IN MOURNING THE PASSING OF SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN. The Embassy of the Republic of Croatia to the United States conveys its heartfelt, deepest condolences to the family and friends of the Honorable John McCain, profoundly saddened by his passing away. In our thoughts and prayers, we join the entire American nation in mourning Senator McCain, a great American, a true hero and a great statesman. His legacy will live on, the example of his most honorable service to his great nation, his dedication and warmth, his invaluable contribution to the strengthening and enlargement of our Transatlantic Alliance, his friendship with Croatia.

Steve Rukavina, President National Federation of Croatian Americans: Senator John McCain was a real war hero and a true American patriot who understood Americas role in the world especially when it came to protecting and supporting new democracies. Senator McCains support for NATO memberships was never-ending. It was a real honor to see him last July 13th at one of his last public appearances in Washington, DC at a Montenegro reception celebrating their independence and their NATO membership! I was so proud too that he visited Croatia last April 9-10, 2017 and spoke so positively of Croatias role model status in Southeast Europe and as an important NATO ally!

Croatia Legacy of Sen. John McCain Balkan Insider
Quote:
Bakir Izetbegovic, Member of the Presidency of BiH : I am deeply saddened by the passing of Senator John McCain. Bosnia and Herzegovina and its people have lost a great friend who firmly stood with us in the decisive moments of a fight for survival. We will never forget his friendship. In the name of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina and me personally, I am expressing condolences to the family of Senator McCain and the American people (Office of Bakir Izetbegovic)

Denis Zvizdic, Chairman of the Council of Ministers of BiH:

I am deeply sorry for the passing of Senator John McCain, a true friend of BiH. I would like to express my sincere condolences to the family and all American people.�������� pic.twitter.com/GNxNBVtpWZ

Dr Denis Zvizdić (@DrZvizdic) August 26, 2018

Ajla Delkic, President of the Advisory Council for Bosnia and Herzegovina: When he passed, the United States lost a hero and Bosnia and Herzegovina lost a friend. He was very supportive of BiHs NATO integration and understood that the U.S. had to play a pivotal role in helping Bosnia counter Russian encroachment. He warned that we ignored this region of the world at our own peril. His leadership will be missed.

And, of course, the great and always charismatic and adorable Milo Djukanovic
Quote:
President Milo Djukanovic: Im sending my deepest condolences to the entire McCain family on the passing of Senator John McCain, a war hero and one of the most influential American politicians, who has been widely respected even by his opponents on behalf of the citizens of Montenegro. While we mourn Senator McCains passing, we are eternally grateful for his invaluable contribution to modern Montenegrin history. Passionately committed to his country, Senator McCain always strongly supported democratic progress and Montenegros commitments on the road to its independence, thus contributing to its international recognition and becoming a full member of NATO. May he rest in peace. (Office of the President of Montenegro)

Old December 14th, 2018 #586
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britannic Nationalist
Of course. Because the West instigating a coup in Ukraine, toppling the pro-Russian government and installing a pro-Western regime
Quote:
Poison
The primary role of the West in "instigating and controlling" such events there is merely a conspiracy kook delusion, like many such things this type tends to dwell on, for whom everything that goes on anywhere is just conspiracies (/"false flags" etc etc ) of various global boogeymen, by default.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t12...5#post14687946

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 2nd, 2019 #587
Erik T. White

jewsign

A photograph of a SF Russian on vacation in Moscow:

If it isn't, well, SF rooshins sure act like the one pictured!!!

Are you reading, pisspot poison??? Hmmmmm????????????

Hey, pisspot poison!! Look at the photo below!!!!!!!

I did it. Just. For. You.

You never did tell me how well your grades were in physical chemistry, rheology, etc. Scared to say you couldn't get past simple arithmetic, pisspot poison??? Hmmmmmmm???????????

Old April 22nd, 2019 #588
GoldfingerSRB

Newest jewish member of SF (((Russia))) Karl Martellus says albanian filth is white:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Martellus
Албанцы, на мой взгляд, также белый народ.
"Albanians in my opinion are also white nation"

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1112486-309/

Old May 1st, 2019 #589
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Your posts indicate that the chances of your having gotten into medical school forget completing it are slim to none. What physician writes like a three year old?

Edit: You might be an EMT1 ambulance driver though.
Did you pass organic chemistry, physical chemistry, differential and integral calculus? I went to med school on a full scholarship. I was just perusing this thread and saw your post at me.

Let me assure you that the set of all physicians aren't like you think they are. In one hospital in which I practiced, one physician used to throw charts at nurses. That one was below a three year old in real life!!!!! We succeeded in getting that one tossed because of possible lawsuits.

I'm sure you saw the event where a nigger "physician' went on a rampage and killed some people.

I'm retired. I now have the freedom to lots of things without being under scrutiny by hospital administrators, etc.

There were charts I read when I was called as a consultant on cases that had slings and barbs against the nursing staff (long ago) that would launch class action lawsuits at present.

So go wash your truck with your underwear.

Old May 1st, 2019 #590
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Did you pass organic chemistry, physical chemistry, differential and integral calculus? I went to med school on a full scholarship. I was just perusing this thread and saw your post at me.

Let me assure you that the set of all physicians aren't like you think they are. In one hospital in which I practiced, one physician used to throw charts at nurses. That one was below a three year old in real life!!!!! We succeeded in getting that one tossed because of possible lawsuits.

I'm sure you saw the event where a nigger "physician' went on a rampage and killed some people.

I'm retired. I now have the freedom to lots of things without being under scrutiny by hospital administrators, etc.

There were charts I read when I was called as a consultant on cases that had slings and barbs against the nursing staff (long ago) that would launch class action lawsuits at present.

So go wash your truck with your underwear.
Maybe you don't have a truck:

Old May 1st, 2019 #591
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Quote:
Did you pass...
Maybe you don't have a truck:

Don't waste this enlighting thread with talking to yourself.

Old May 1st, 2019 #592
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Don't waste this enlighting thread with talking to yourself.
Oh, one of pisspot poison's little boys.

Old May 1st, 2019 #593
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Look like creatures from your old wife's pussy while you keep talking here about zionist pisspots.

Old May 1st, 2019 #594
Erik T. White

Quote:
Look like creatures from your old wife's pussy while you keep talking here about zionist pisspots.
Go fuck your goat. Atta boy!!!!!

Old May 12th, 2019 #595
Erik T. White

Quote:

Quote:
Go fuck your goat. Atta boy!!!!!
I noticed you trying to find a thread for the gook band started by a banned member. Couldn't find your goat???? Hmmmmm?????

It's a Nigerian dwarf goat for your pobrecito. Run along and fantasize now. Good boy!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; May 12th, 2019 at 02:02 AM.

Old May 12th, 2019 #596
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Is she more attractive for you than your old fart wife?

Old May 12th, 2019 #597
Rasen
Banned

^^ Each two retards will always treat each other like traitors.

Old September 21st, 2019 #598
Rasen
Banned

What do you think about their newest member Maxskin who said Putin`s Government wants more immigrants from Turkmenia

Quote:
Russian (read Anti-Russian putin`s government) worked out the state migrational programme for the citizens of Turkmenia. Immigration from Turkmenia to Russia was never mass as it was from Uzbekistan and other Central Asian states. But now putin`s government wants mass immigration from Turkmenia also, not only from Uzbekistan, Tadzikistan and Kirgizia as it was before. The officials say that there is economic crisis and unemployment in Turkmenia and lack of working hands in Russia.
Immigration from Turkmenia to Russia was not mass before because of rigid authoritarian power and economic well-being in Turkmenia. But now there is decrease of economic levels and living standards and growing unemployment in Turkmenia.
Initiator of this Russian-killing programme is Russian side. Turkmenian side always had rigid authoritarian attitude and didn`t want their people to leave their country. But now Turkmenian authorities consider Russian authorities` suggestions.

Жители Туркмении массово захотели переехать в Россию - Новости Mail.ru

В РФ могут появиться новые мигранты из Туркмении / СНГ / Независимая газета

This new putin`s immigrational policy doesn`t need explanations. Russian government says something about "lack of working hands in Russia" when many Russian people can`t find a job. Mass immigration from Uzbekistan, Tadzikistan, Kirgizia plus Caucasus and China is not enough for putin and his followers. They want more Asian immigrants in Russia. And won`t you choke you Russian-hatred anti-white pigs??? You need to be killed by these immigrants.

Old December 1st, 2019 #599
pl_09

Quote:
"What do you think about their newest member Maxskin who said Putin`s Government wants more immigrants from Turkmenia"
I THINK, that only basement-dwelling, porn-addicted virgins from AmeriKaka would be stupid enough to think of President Jewtin as a "hero". These motherfuckers are so mentally disabled that they are in a trance, they love Jewtin no matter what enormous proof is to the contrary. Punks will be punks. These punks get slapped, spit on and don't do shit.

Old December 25th, 2019 #600
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl_09 View Post
I THINK, that only basement-dwelling, porn-addicted virgins from AmeriKaka would be stupid enough to think of President Jewtin as a "hero". These motherfuckers are so mentally disabled that they are in a trance, they love Jewtin no matter what enormous proof is to the contrary. Punks will be punks. These punks get slapped, spit on and don't do shit.
Most of them are real virgins although Erik Twhite claims he dates someone very old.

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread