VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 13th, 2009 #1
bmwbiker
......................... .

Macedonia Macedonia!

Let this tread be about Macedonia and Macedonians..news from most unstabile region in Balcan....
Welcome Macedonians!!!!

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old March 13th, 2009 #2
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Give us non-Macedonians a brief synopsis of the goings on there, bmwbiker. What is the cause of the instability?

Old March 13th, 2009 #3
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Proud Macedonian here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
Give us non-Macedonians a brief synopsis of the goings on there, bmwbiker. What is the cause of the instability?
Let me.

Albanian muslim problems and "friendly" christian problems. Every one want's piece of Macedonian land.

Old March 13th, 2009 #4
Tulpar

What are the most direct descendants of Philip II of Macedon, Alexander the Great etc...? Is it the FYROMians? Or is it some other people?

Old March 13th, 2009 #5
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
Proud Macedonian here.
Welcome to our friendly forum Aleksandar.

Old March 14th, 2009 #6
VMRO
MACEDONIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulpar View Post
What are the most direct descendants of Philip II of Macedon, Alexander the Great etc...? Is it the FYROMians? Or is it some other people?

There is no such a thing as fyromians.
The most direct descendants of PII and AIII are Macedonians

Old March 14th, 2009 #7
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right View Post
Welcome to our friendly forum Aleksandar.
Thanx Good to be here.

Quote:

Low kick?

Only descendants to ancient Macedonians are modern Macedonians

Happy?

Old March 14th, 2009 #8
Tulpar

Quote:
Low kick?

Only descendants to ancient Macedonians are modern Macedonians

Happy?
Yes I agree and this is what I have been asking.

So how do you define modern day Macedonians? Do they have a name? How do you tell which are direct descendants from ancient Macedonians? How do you classify ethnic-Macedonians (as in direct Descendant of ancient macedonians) from the others?

Are the people in this picture ethnic-Macedonians?

Old March 14th, 2009 #9
bmwbiker

here goes...like at the SF...Macedonians start to make some progres than Greeks , Bulgars come and start to devide that region....only who havent argue with that, those who is most numerios are Albanians..
It is luck what this is forum with freed of speach, true American forum, and i think that here we can resolve that great quastion: Who the fuck is Macedonians?
For now we know that one legal country is called Macedonia, and i think that will stay forever becouse that region is Macedonia, but problem stays...who are Macedonians?
I hope that my friend Aleksander will ansewer all that questions.

Macedonia is unstabile region, becouse many neighbours want peace of that frutile and rich land....one thing is for shure: if Macedonia die, and become devided by Greek, Albanians, Bulgars...biggest part will be Albanian (i think about 60%) and that will give Albanians legal fundations to create Great Albania and Kosovo will be part of that....but with that legal presedan in France niggers will make first muslim-nigger country in hart of France (there is 4 milion of niggers in one France region)...that is true problem..

Old March 15th, 2009 #10
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Quote:
Yes I agree and this is what I have been asking.

So how do you define modern day Macedonians? Do they have a name? How do you tell which are direct descendants from ancient Macedonians? How do you classify ethnic-Macedonians (as in direct Descendant of ancient macedonians) from the others?

Are the people in this picture ethnic-Macedonians?

Well Macedonian colours are Red and Yellow so look again

Old March 15th, 2009 #11
Tulpar

Quote:
Well Macedonian colours are Red and Yellow so look again
The flag says "Macedonia".

And you did not give any answer to my questions.

Like bmwbiker asked:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
Who the fuck is Macedonians?
For now we know that one legal country is called Macedonia, and i think that will stay forever becouse that region is Macedonia, but problem stays...who are Macedonians?
I hope that my friend Aleksander will ansewer all that questions.
I would like an answer to that question as well.

Old March 15th, 2009 #12
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

I'll gladly respond with facts.

Old March 15th, 2009 #13
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
here goes...like at the SF...Macedonians start to make some progres than Greeks , Bulgars come and start to devide that region....only who havent argue with that, those who is most numerios are Albanians...
Greeks have noting better to do. That's why Greece will never be anything other than a poor country.
I don't know why Bulgars don't simply try being nice to Macedonia, instead of continually posing a threat. Both countries were once one nation and are closely related linguisically and racially

Old March 16th, 2009 #14
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Greeks have noting better to do. That's why Greece will never be anything other than a poor country.
I don't know why Bulgars don't simply try being nice to Macedonia, instead of continually posing a threat. Both countries were once one nation and are closely related linguisically and racially
One nation? Nope. One country? yes in the past. They still have our part.

Old March 18th, 2009 #15
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

@Tulpar

Where are you from?

Old March 19th, 2009 #16
Tulpar

Quote:
@Tulpar

Where are you from?
That is a tricky question, especially since by asking "where are you from?" You could be asking for:

- The country I reside in.

- My nationality.

- My genealogic background.

Which is it?

Old March 19th, 2009 #17
Aleksandar
ArMakedon

Quote:
That is a tricky question, especially since by asking "where are you from?" You could be asking for:

- The country I reside in.

- My nationality.

- My genealogic background.

Which is it?
gentical marker please?

Old March 20th, 2009 #18
Tulpar

Quote:
gentical marker please?
Honestly? I have no idea, the only way I would be able to provide you with a liable answer would be by submitting myself to a DNA analysis test.

But since it seems to be higly unreliable, I have not done so.

An example, James Watson (DNA pioneer) has been tested and found to be a nigger:

Which of course tells you what a risible masquerade the DNA analysis "industry" has been turned unto by being kosher owned.

Aside from this issue, I see you post on Stormfront too and in the Macedonia thread Bulgarians, Croatians, FYROMians, Greecs etc... Are saying they are Macedonians.

Do you have pictures of real Macedonians (not the wannabees)? If so, could you post them, please?

Old March 21st, 2009 #19
bmwbiker

Quote:
Honestly? I have no idea, the only way I would be able to provide you with a liable answer would be by submitting myself to a DNA analysis test.

But since it seems to be higly unreliable, I have not done so.

An example, James Watson (DNA pioneer) has been tested and found to be a nigger:

Which of course tells you what a risible masquerade the DNA analysis "industry" has been turned unto by being kosher owned.

Aside from this issue, I see you post on Stormfront too and in the Macedonia thread Bulgarians, Croatians, FYROMians, Greecs etc... Are saying they are Macedonians.

Do you have pictures of real Macedonians (not the wannabees)? If so, could you post them, please?

You are not fair...

Tell the man from where are yours origin, is that Greek, Bulgarian, Romanian, Russian, Escimo, Indian...whatever, this is free forum, if you dont know what you are (i think that you know what you are) you can choose some nation or mix nations, it is yust to defend yours attitude about Macedonia and Macedonians.

Old March 21st, 2009 #20
Tulpar

Quote:
You are not fair...

Tell the man from where are yours origin, is that Greek, Bulgarian, Romanian, Russian, Escimo, Indian...whatever, this is free forum, if you dont know what you are (i think that you know what you are) you can choose some nation or mix nations
He didn't asked about nations or origins, he asked for genetic markers...

Quote:
gentical marker please?
And I replied to him honestly telling him that I never submitted myself to a DNA analysis and of course whitout a DNA analysis, how am I to know if I am R1a, R1b, J1, J2, I1, Q, N, E1b1a etc...?

Quote:
it is yust to defend yours attitude about Macedonia and Macedonians.
What do you mean?

Tags
macedonia

Thread