VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 12th, 2011 #161
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
Thanks! Glad you liked it! Here is a slightly updated version.

Occupy Wall Street - Police Riot - END THE FED - YouTube
Very good, a bit too hectic towards the end, but that's how it unfolds in real life, too.

Old October 12th, 2011 #162
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
Let me repeat that, in case you didn’t hear me the first time. The GAO says that our Government HAS HANDED OUT $16 TRILLION TO THE BANKS

I wanted to keep this really simple. Just give folks something to talk about when they’re standing next to the coffee maker.

Think about it. Think about what that means.
Courage,

Alan Grayson
Only Talmudic minds can wrap their minds around $16 trillion

Goyim minds are more attuned to Monday Night Football and Dancing with the Stars

Old October 12th, 2011 #163
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
. An example of how quickly Occupy Wall Street has devolved and will and can insult the 99 percent of Americans is a foto I saw on facebook depicting one of them defecating on a burning American flag, yes, that's something that will keep the unions supporting them.

Occupy Wall Street will never name the jew.
A great way to get burnt.

If a few million white Americans begin to notice the huge glowing dots linking Goldman Sachs, Blankfein, and the abundance of Jewish surnames in this ponzi scheme, it will have been a successful trial run of coming attractions.

Old October 12th, 2011 #164
Kennewickman
Banned

Murdoch’s home gets a visit...

Old October 13th, 2011 #166
Kennewickman
Banned

Showdown at Zuccotti Park, 7AM Friday

“Protesters issued calls on Twitter for supporters to begin arriving at midnight to Zuccotti Park to marshal a resistance, setting up a possible confrontation with the landlord, Brookfield Office Properties Inc., and New York City police in front of a huge media audience. Some said they would link arms and refuse to leave as the cleaning crews arrived at 7 a.m.
New York City Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said the department was prepared to "make sure the peace is maintained" when Brookfield attempts to remove protesters and clean the park in three sections with power-washers.
Brookfield and the city say the privately owned park has become unsanitary after nearly four weeks of occupation by hundreds of anti-corporate protesters.
Mr. Kelly said the demonstrators would be allowed to return after the cleaning but can't bring beds, tarps and other prohibited items—terms the protesters said would effectively end their occupation.”

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...934896770.html

Old October 13th, 2011 #167
IZAN
I got the rope

Did you see everyone's head poke up in the background when he starting naming the jew? This was awesome. Wish they would let him on the "Factor".

AH

Old October 14th, 2011 #168
Kennewickman
Banned

“Cleaning” Postponed:

"Mayor Bloomberg, finding almost no political support for his plan to "clean" and thus clear Zuccotti Park, made a rare eleventh hour reversal. But the statements credited this morning to both Deputy Mayors Wolfson and Holloway claiming that Brookfield made a decision late last night to postpone a "scheduled cleaning" seems almost, on the surface, unbelievable. If Brookfield did in fact discuss this last night, why was it not announced until this morning, after 2,000 people had gathered in Zuccotti?"

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...anyone_rea.php

Nigger Nazi in New York:

Old October 14th, 2011 #169
LindaLou

I was wondering how they were going to try and pull that off anyway as they would be out numbered. I just imagined that it would have gotten nasty and ugly very fast and went South being that the protesters already announced they weren't leaving.

Old October 14th, 2011 #170
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaLou View Post
I was wondering how they were going to try and pull that off anyway as they would be out numbered. I just imagined that it would have gotten nasty and ugly very fast and went South being that the protesters already announced they weren't leaving.
The police ran over a similar encampment at the front of the Hungarian Parliament in late 2006. They usually pick an early morning hour when it is dark so no clear video clips can be made and use water cannons, tear gas and overwhelming force. They will try it again just waiting for the right moment as they are looking at the park as the core of the activity.

Wall St. Protesters Arrested; Park Closing Postponed

“Protesters arrested included those who stood or sat down in the street, New York City Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said in an e-mail. Others taken into custody included individuals who allegedly overturned trash baskets or hurled bottles, Browne said. At least one demonstrator was detained after he allegedly knocked over a police scooter.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-1...olice-say.html

Old October 14th, 2011 #171
LindaLou

Yes, and I also recall the Mounted Police in Cairo stampeding protester's.

Old October 14th, 2011 #172
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
Murdoch’s home gets a visit...

NYC Protesters March to Homes of Top 1% - YouTube
Aren't all these people Jews? This is an interesting trend, up-close and personal visits to their homes. Maybe they'll relax their death grip on our collective throats

Old October 14th, 2011 #173
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaLou View Post
Yes, and I also recall the Mounted Police in Cairo stampeding protester's.
They did the flying horse thing in Budapest also – until one day a guy span a piece of dark colored rope in the night between two trees across a street at knee height… talking about wounded knee street…

Old October 15th, 2011 #174
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

The Scooter policeman stops when he hooks his victim's foot , then continues to apparently drive over it or around it and finish off the job with the back wheel.

The anti-corporate protests in America have spread, and so now have the arrests, and the accusations of police heavy handedness. Dozens more activists have been taken into custody across several cities. One New Yorker was pushed face-down into the pavement, after apparently being run over by a police motorcycle. By the thousands of demonstrators camping out in a park near Wall Street for a month, have claimed a victory over the mayor. Michael Bloomberg's orders to evict them under the pretext of a clean-up, were overturned when the park's owners said the protesters can stay - for now. The movement against corporate influence has gone global, with demonstrations planned in dozens of cities worldwide. But the American members of "Occupy together" claim they're still being ignored by the mainstream media.

With the U.S.-based anti-corporate 'Occupy' movement going global, reporter Lori Harfenist took to the streets of New York to ask European expats what they think about the protests.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old October 15th, 2011 #175
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Watching video of the various protests, it occurs to me that every single time you see a Jew anywhere near a bullhorn it's a bad thing for White people.

It's going to start getting colder than Jim Carrey's movie career in New York.

I guess we'll see how the multicultural rebels and bored college kids of 2011 handle a little winter of discontent.

I'm taking the Sunshine Patriots & the under.

Old October 15th, 2011 #176
Kennewickman
Banned

OCCUPY EUROPE, DOWN UNDER AND ASIA

“Demonstrators worldwide shouted their rage on Saturday against bankers and politicians they accuse of ruining economies and condemning millions to hardship through greed and bad government.
Galvanized by the Occupy Wall Street movement, the protests began in New Zealand, rippled round the world to Europe and were expected to return to their starting point in New York.
Most rallies were however small and barely held up traffic. The biggest anticipated was in Rome, where organizers said they believed 100,000 would take part.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...79E0FC20111015

Old October 15th, 2011 #177
ernst blofeld

The more I watch these videos and read about the Occupy movement I have to say many of the participants(though they may be multiculturalists) seem wiser about the elites ruining this country than the average White lemming who is more concerned with his niggerball games.
This approach to put the spotlight on the Fed, banks and billionaires is getting more exposure than any of our collective efforts over the past couple decades.
It might take just a little and consistent nudge to enable the protesters to connect the remaining dots to the eternal jew.
I wonder what would happen if we distributed Who Rules America leaflets among the crowds.

Old October 15th, 2011 #178
22 G

This protest is going nowhere , When the cops start killing some protesters , then it will move into another phase . Think back to ( Kent State )

Old October 15th, 2011 #179
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Live streams

http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution

Old October 15th, 2011 #180
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst blofeld View Post
This approach to put the spotlight on the Fed, banks and billionaires is getting more exposure than any of our collective efforts over the past couple decades.
Agreed, but I think though that these years of plugging away and warnings, have been heard by the left, but ignored.
Now they personally feel the results of what we have been talking about, they remember what we said, and see it was all true.

Ron Paul started the ball rolling I think last elections, which led to the Tea Party, then the end the fed movement, now on to the OWS and his various books.

If talking about Jews is too heavy, then folks should speak about the evils of allowing Israeli citizens to control the banking system.
Israel controls Wall Street, look at all those dual citizen Israelis.
Baby steps.

Tags
500 arrested, protests, wall street

Thread