Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 10th, 2018 #1
NaomiX
Banned

Default Who else right now? Got my vote...

http://www.forbritain.uk/

Old February 10th, 2018 #2
NaomiX
Banned

Oh, sorry. Yeah, there is this bloke too..the same fella that claims Bob Gertner is not a Jew or has ever been married to one of them Ethnic "fuck dolls" from the Filopenos. What a retard/Jew Edmonds really is. No wonder the NF or the BNP never
got anywhere under CUNTS like that. Edmonds - another homo freak projecting his homosexuality onto other nationalists. It's obvious he aint for real - ask Bob Gertner..

Old February 10th, 2018 #3
NaomiX
Banned

Anyone want to know what really happened with Richard Edmonds, back in 1975, at Dick Sheppard school in Lambeth? why they really got rid of him? Ask him first, then ask me. NONCE (at the time he said it didn't count cos they were black! JT must've agreed!!)....

Old February 11th, 2018 #4
jack fighter

Default scumbag

you write these lies about Edmonds with no proof what so ever, don't you think the reds would be full of this news if it was real, Richard is a true British patriot more than you, who ever you are will ever be, take your lies and go away idiot, and enjoy the money the enemy obviously pays you to spread such absurd rubbish

Old February 11th, 2018 #5
joefrombradford

Hey, Hope Not Soap, why you lying for? Just because he doesn’t believe your friend of 30 years is a Jew. As for him being a “Homo Freak”, I don’t think Edmonds has ever been sent to prison for stabbing a gay man who he had been having sex with, unlike someone else who we all know.

Thread