Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Africa
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 18th, 2017 #1
Johan
Banned

Default Black idiot say-White farm attacks is just a big lie used by white people to make the country look bad – Fikile Mbalula.

Amidst the rising concern of white farmers being victims of brutal attacks Fikile Mbalula made a very sad statement regarding the matter.

Mbalula said he had received a bunch of letters from people asking him to do something about farmers safety. However the minister said there is nothing to be done because the whole farm attack issue is a big lie.

“I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH AND ASKED FOR STATS FROM POLICE STATIONS AND THE FARMERS ARE THE SAFEST AND MOST DANGEROUS PEOPLE. I AM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT PEOPLE BEING KILLED BY WHITE FARMERS”

Mbalula Said the lies are being spread by white media to sabotage the ANC government. “Under my leadership everyone is equal and there will be no special attention given to specific people because of a myth that can’t even be proved”.

The minister also said the farmers are one of the richest people in the country and if they are concerned about their safety they should hire private security.

http://southafricauncut.com/white-fa...ikile-mbalula/

Old September 1st, 2017 #2
Ironguard1940

Default The lie is 'we are all equal,' KAFFIR

Newsflash, KAFFIR-no one has to lie to make your shithole of a sewer you call a country look bad. If there are any myths here, KAFFIR, it is that KAFFIRS can run a country. Oh, I take that back-you CAN run a country-straight into the fucking ground. As far as the White farmers murdered by KAFFIRS-probably hired by the KAFFIR run SA government-pictures and video do not lie.

Old September 3rd, 2017 #3
Johan
Banned

Default 650 PAGE list of names of murdered white people in South Africa

650 PAGE list of names of murdered white people in South Africa

https://www.scribd.com/doc/284112299...n-South-Africa

Thread